Chapter 14

Getting A Taste Of Poison

Stacey's POV

It had been one week since Yongguk had told me he liked me.

I was dancing it up in the living room, imagining as if it was me and him. I mean I really wanted him, emotionally and physically. IF you catch my drift.

I dropped it low then finished of my dance with a body wave. It had felt really good to finally be dancing again, since Bang moved in. And I wasn't stopping. I rolled so hard, that I almost imagined Yongguk dancing with me. In fact it was like he was. I imagined him breathing into my neck and grinding on my body, sweating in the cool living room.

I swear, it was almost like a dream...no...REALITY. It's as if he was right on top of me. In sync with my movements. 

I slowly opened my eyes and my heart almost jumped out of my chest.

Yongguk was right on top of me, dancing his right into my leg. Grinding like there was no tomorrow. And I was enjoying it, until he moved his legs in between mine. I heard him moan slightly, and then he spoke.

"UNF...ugh, Stace, don't  go so fast. I'm just getting used to you. Ugh."

I backed away and stared at him as he continued to dance and just when I thought he was going to stop, he humped the air as fast as he could. 

My eyes widened. 

Is that was he was going to do to me if I hadn't moved????? 

I blushed at the thought and cleared my throat to wake him up out of his fantasy.

He blinked twice before he looked at me, blushed, stared down at his pants, blushed some more and jetted out of the room.

UGH...if I had just waited a little longer.....I'm not going to lie. I would love to be in the same bed as Yongguk but...we were just friends, like he said. :l

I imagined doing dirty things to him and loving him to his heart's desire. And my GOD, the things I'd like to do.

I inquired my thoughts before noticing I'd dropped one of the braclet's on my arm.

I reached down to pick it up, before remembering I was wearing a skirt.


Yongguk's POV

WHAT THE HELL.

Ugh, I wasn't supposed to get our of control, I just wanted to dance with her. But feeling our bodies so close together almost threw me over the edge.

See, everyone might think I only like Stacey a little, but that's not the case. I actually REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, like her. But I will never admit it. On top of the fact that she's beautiful...she's funny, she's crazy, and she's bold. I like those qualities in a girl and she has it all. But once again, I will never admit it to her. 

I know she likes me, I really do. But I can't let my hormones take me over and ruin her.

BECAUSE, ya see. That body...that , that chest, those curves, that face...it all sends me running, I mean I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to make her moan for me, I do. BUT I don't want to lose her. 

I mean it wouldn't just be with her, it would be making love. And I'm not sure if I should rush into that just yet. I have to control my body, like I control my hearts beating for her. If I just let my heart do what it wanted, I'd be in the hospital cus when I see her, it beats 1000 times in a second.

THAT IS THE TRUTH.

I was just about to lay down on my bed when I remembered I left my hat on the couch.

I ran down the hallway back to the living room to get it, but I was unprepared for what I saw.

There she was, Stacey, bending down, exposing her baby doll pink lace for all eyes to see.

I couldn't control myself, my heart was beating, my hormones racing, and I just had to catch her.

Forget the hat. I told myself. Stacey is mine, tonight.

I moved faster than I ever had within a matter of seconds I was behind Stacey. She lifted her up and I breathed into her neck....

Can I make love to you? Was all I whispered, before I whisked her away to my bedroom.


Stacey's POV

OMG, what is happening? Bang is carrying me to his bedroom! And what did he ask? I didn't even hear him.

I watched as Bang threw me on his bed and closed the door, locking it.

He walked over to me slowly, raising his shirt over his head. 

I gasped. 

His body was worth 1,000, no, 100,000,000 million words. He was beautiful, like something Michael D'Angelo would have painted.

All I could do was stare, I was in shock, but it was broken when he climbed on top of me. 

My breathing hitched, his movements were slow and passionate. I could tell he was putting his all into making it really nice for me.

He threw my shirt off onto the floor and I blushed.

He gasped.

"WHAT!? What!" I squealed in even more embarrasment.

"Oh my ing...you are so gorgeous.."

I blushed harder and squirmed in place.

"Don't be so embarrased, okay? I want this to be taken to heart. I will know you more after...we will share a bond..this isn't , Stacey..this is love."

I stopped squirming and stared up into his eyes.

He kissed my neck. And whispered something Korean into it.

AHHH THAT IS SO Y.

He unhooked my bra and took of my skirt.

Another gasp and blush.

"What the hell!? I WAS MISSING OUT ON SOMETHING THIS PERFECT?!" He yelled, looked up at the ceiling, bowed, and said.."Thank you God."

I blushed even harder.

He looked me over and gently kissed every tender spot on my body.

He moved his thumb to the beauty mark under my ...he smiled and kissed it lightly, trailing kisses all the way down my stomach and too my .

I gasped lightly and moaned.

He looked up at me asking me with his eyes as if like he needed permission to take it off.

I giggled and he used his teeth to slide it off of my legs and sling it to the floor.

I could feel the through his boxer's now.

I was nervous..I never told Yongguk that I was a .

I didn't want to, I mean think of how he'd react. He might've laughed at me. But I knew that it was now..or let him find out on his own..

"Yongguk-ah." 


Yongguk's POV

I was so close to penetrating my love into her when she called out my name in the cutest way possible..

OH HELL NO! Is she asking for me to go crazy right now.

"Yes." I sighed, breathless from her perfectness.

"I have something to tell you."

I stared hard.

"Do you not want to...I understand if you don't..if you feel like I'm taki-"

"I'm A !" She blurted out, before I could respond.

WAIT, you mean to tell me that this!!!! THIS GIRL WAS A ?! That is ...she is just..that is y.

"WOAH." I looked into her eyes, and I could see that she was embarrased.

"I'm sorry."

I crawled back up to her face.

I put her arms over her head and stared at her lips.. I kissed them and whispered into them.

"That just makes you even more unique. Don't be ashamed, I respect that."

I could feel her smiling and I moved my into her thigh.

"Stacey, you are making me hot..I don't know how much more of this I can take.."

She giggled..

ME, that giggle...ugh she is too perfect.

"Does it hurt? ?" 

I can't believe a grown , beautiful woman is asking me this.

"It may, but I will be gentle, because I love you. I don't want to hurt you." I whispered into her chest, and I was serious. I didn't want to hurt her.

She looked down at me and smiled.

"Then...I give you permission."

I froze..

"Are you sure?" I asked, intently.

"Yes, Yongguk-ah. Please."

She didn't have to ask twice.

I got up and moved my boxers off.

I heard her moan and she moved her head to the side, so I couldn't see her face.

OH GOD..no..

I moved back on top of her and positioned myself...

"Stacey, look at me. I have something to tell you."

She moved her blushing face back towards me.

"Yes?" She was breathing deeply.

"I love you!" 

And with that, I gave my heart to her.