Chapter 11

Getting A Taste Of Poison

Stacey's POV

YESSS. HE was here! I was so ready for the date..I hadn't controlled myself all day and now..I was about to explode. I had on my favorite laced, baby blue dress that Christina bought me as an apology gift..for..uh..ya know. 

"Coming!" I beamed, running for the door.

I watched Bang open his door and stare out, into the hallway. Guessing he saw me almost fall on my face to get to it.

"Hurrrryy I have flowers." He said from behind the door.

I smiled to myself...you're not supposed to tell me silly goose.

I opened the door to see the perfect figure adjust his tie and fix his sun-kissed, honey blonde hair. His green eyes instantly fixated on me. He coughed and blushed a little.

"You're not wearing that thing? Are you?" He coughed again.

"Yea..I am...ahaha." 

"NO. GO CHANGEEE, please. I will feel more comfortable." He pleaded with me.

"UGH. GRRR. Fine, but only because you're cute." I turned around and motioned for him to come inside.

"Sit over there, Alan." I said, pointing to the couch and running to my room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yong Guk's POV

I walked into the hallway as Stacey ran past me almost falling again.

I was only halfway into the living room when I saw a tall white guy.

"Hey." I called to him.

The guy turned around and looked at me, doing a double take. He stood up and gave me a confused look.

"Who are you?" He straightened his tie.

"Bang." I said, using my Engrish.

"Who?" He asked again.

"My name is Bang..I live with Stacey."

At the same moment that the guy was about to leave, Stacey walked out. She had changed completely into a different outfit and fixed her hair.

"..." I heard her whisper.

"STACEY!" The guy yelled.

Stacey ran into the front room and stood in front of the guy who was cherry red now.

"LISTEN, Alan!" She threw her hands in the air.

"GO AHEAD, EXPLAIN." He yelled louder.

"He's just staying here until he can get back on his feet....OKAY.? He's ONLY lived here for a month."

I could feel myself getting pissed...but I'm still not sure why..

I was watching her try to apologize for being nice to me...it was annoying the out of me and so was this guy.

"HEY..ALAN. Whatever you are..(Failed English phrase)..." I yelled over Alan and Stacey.

They both turned to look at me. Alan was beet red and Stacey was making  a D.O face.

"WHAT." 

"I don't even know who you are. BUT Stacey doesn't have to explain anything to you. It's clear that you're new to her life. Sooooooryy, if she was trying to be nice by harboring me here for a few months. I don't think it will affect you if I stay here until I can get back on my feet, so if you're going to yell at her even though she didn't do anything wrong...GET YOUR OUT. There's the door, punk!" I yelled, louder than was expecting to.

Alan just looked at me...probably for a good 5 minutes, before he grabbed his coat and walked out the door, slamming it.

Stacey looked at me..then looked at her feet, walked to the couch and slumped down into her pink chair...she started to cry.

"WHY........................everytime something good happens...why.."

She cried more and more by the minute..I started to feel bad..but I did what was right. That guy was such an .

"Stac.." I walked over to her.

"What Bang" She looked up..her eyes filled with tears, and her lids becoming puffy.

"Don't cry."