DEAL? or NO DEAL?

FriendZoned

 

I don’t like this day! Ga In kept on talking to nichkhun! Sometimes Ga In doesn’t even notice me when I want to borrow a pen, her head is always at nichkhun, nichkhun, NICHKHUN! What if Ga In likes Nichkhun now? Should I still tell my feelings to her? Don’t be sad jo kwon atleast we have lots of assignments! Lots of assignments is equal to Ga In and I bonding time! I should go ask Ga In if she could go to my house later kekekeke….

 

 

*Dismissal Time

 

 

“Ga In, can you come to my house later?  Lets do our assignments together there!” Jo kwon said

 

“Oh… I think I wont be with you doing our assignments this time I hope you understand.” Ga In said

 

“Oh…  its okay! I understand!”

 

“Thanks for understanding Jo Kwon :)”

 

“Hmm… too bad… whats  Ga In doing anyway today?” Jo Kwon said to himself.

 

Ga In walked up to Nichkhun and said “Lets go now.”

 

Jo Kwon’s face was a mess! He was literally shocked and felt like his heart was ripped into a thousand pieces. ;~;

 

HEY! HEY! HEY! WHERE ARE YOU TAKING GA IN?!

 

“Im going to help Nichkhun with his assignments”  Ga In said

 

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!?!???!????!?!” Jo kwon shouted (Obviously XD)

 

HE’S IN THE TOP SECTION! WHY DOES HE NEED HELP WITH HIS STUDIES?” 

 

“Oh come on! You always ask for help too when I go to your house!” Ga In said

 

Then Nichkhun said “Do you want to come with us too?”

 

NO!”  Jo kwon said

 

“Fine then, lets go Ga In”

 

Ga In and Nichkhun left Jo kwon , this was really the worst day of jo kwons life…

 

Since Jo kwon was a little(really) depressed, instead of doing his homework,  he went to a bar to drink some soju.

 

(after 3 bottles of soju)

 

*drinks “Kkkkkkaaaaaahhhhhkkkk!!!!  Why did that thai boy came to our school!!!!!! Theirs sooooo MANY schools  here in koreYAAAA!!!! Ewhy OUR SCHOOL!!!

 

Jo kwon stands up, but it seems he cant walk, his vision was really weird as if the bar  was moving “Ughh!! Why is the bar moving?! Where are we going?!? YAAAAAA!!!

 

Suddenly a waitress helped jo kwon “Sir! Are you alright?!?!” the waitress gave jo kwon back ride and yes, he was heavy.

 

While the poor waitress was carrying jo kwon, he was singing and waving to everyone and kept on waving and shouting“GAAAA IIIN!! SARANGHAEEEEE!!!!!!

 

SIR! COULD YOU PLEASE STOP MOVING!!!!

 

Then jo kwon suddenly began dancing abracadabra (yes while on a back ride) “ireoda michyeo naega yyeoriyeori chakhadeon geureon naega neottaemune! Dora naega dokhannaro!”

 

Jo kwon moved his hips side by side causing the waitress to let go and the waitress might trip!

 

EVERY NIGHT I FEEL WITH YOOOUUUU!!!

 

SIR PLEASE  STOP MOVING!” then jo kwon and the waitress fell

 

The waitress tried to wake up jo kwon but he was to drunk to wakeup, so jo kwon slept at the waitresses house.

 

 

*Early in the morning

 

 

Ughh…. I drank too much yesterday, I am NEVER going to drink! Ever again… okay maybe next month or something…. Ughh.. I don’t feel so good… hhhmmmggg!

 

 

Jo kwon opens his eyes and realized that he’s not home but before  he asks himself  where the hell he is, he stands up and tries to find a bathroom.

 

“Oh! Good morning sir!” The waitress said.

 

“W-whhheres the HMMGG! Nearest….HUURRGG!

 

“Oh my goodness!” then the waitress began to speak in chinese

 

Obviously he needs to go to the bathroom, the waitress dragged him to the bathroom and there… jo kwon… vomited :P

 

 

*After vomiting X[

 

The waitress gave him coffee told jo kwon what happened to him yesterday how he got to the waitresses house.

 

“Im really sorry for dancing while you were carrying me…” Jo kwon said

“I understand… you were drunk, but I still wont forgive you…anyway whats your name?”

 

“Im jo kwon, how about you?”

 

“Im Victoria, nice to meet you!”

 

“Are you Chinese or something?”

 

“yep!”

 

“That explains why you where speaking in Chinese earlier”

 

“Are you a student?” Victoria said

 

Jo kwon suddenly remembered “….What time Is it?”

 

“Its 10:30 am”

 

“…………..WHAT DAY IS IT?”

 

“Tuesday”

 

Jo kwon was shocked, he realized he’s late for school and he didn’t do any of his home work for the first time.

 

Jo kwon packed up his things “Im going to school now, thank you Victoria!”

 

But Victoria stopped him “WAIT!” but jo kwon didn’t care he walked as fast as he can.

 

“Are you sure you’re going to school, smelling like SOJU? “Victoria shouted

 

Jo kwon stopped walking “….she has a point.” He said to himself.

 

“ just be absent for this day” Victoria said

 

“I cant! I need to stop this new classmate of ours nichkhun from sticking and talking with my the girl I love!”

 

“….Nichkhun?” Victoria said

 

“Yeah… weird name isn’t it?”

 

“…. Is he thai?”

“Yeah! ... Wait how do you know him?”

 

Victoria smiled shyly and giggles “He’s my first love.

 

“Awww… how cute” Jo kwon said sarcasticly “How did you two met?”

 

“Well, he came to our bar… when I saw him, my heart began to beat so fast! There are a lot of handsome guys who goes to our bar that made my co-workers melt, nichkhun’s face is so different from the other guys”

 

“Well because he’s thai!”  Jo kwon said

 

“I know! :) , Well... when he was drinking by himself he got drunk and the thing what I did to you was the same thing I did to him, he’s soo kind! Who woke up early just to make breakfast for me! he said it that was his way of saying thank you to me for carrying him here and for taking care of him!”

 

Jo kwon didn’t speak or anything, anyway he still hates him…

 

Victoria suddenly had an idea “Jo kwon! Can you help me?” she said

 

“It depends… what is it.”

 

“You said that Nichkhun goes to your school right?”

 

“yes?”

 

“and he’s your classmate?”

 

“yes”

 

Victoria kneeled at jo kwon

 

“H-hey! What are you doing?!?!?!?” Jo kwon said

 

“Please! Help me to get enrolled at your school!”

 

W-WHAT!? You can’t go to our school!”

 

“why not?!” Victoria said

 

“You’re an ajuma!(aunt)” Jo kwon

 

Victoria stands up and slaps him in the face

 

WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?

 

FOR CALLING ME AN AJUMMA!

 

“Well you are…right?”

 

“Ughh… I forgot to tell you… I stopped going to school this year.” Victoria said

 

WHAT?

 

“So that’s why she looked too young to be an ajumma…” he said to himself

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I dont care if i only have few (try none) subscribers! as long as i let my story out of my head... im fine with that X]