1st Day of School and alot of things already happened...

FriendZoned

 

*Classroom

 

1st day of school! I cant believe it! Im actually a senior! Oh this year is going to be exciting! I can’t wait for the projects and homeworks! I can’t see why some students don’t like homework... homework is fun! The most exciting part is… Ga in is my classmate again!!! YEAAAAHHHH!!! <3  

 

we have been friends since kinder and I have been inlove with ever since, and she doesn’t have a clue, this year I’m going to tell her my feelings… but im scared that she might not talk to me again, and I don’t think she would like her bestfriend, and mostly I don’t think she would want a nerd like me! :( oh jokwon! You gotta think positive! You can do it! :)

 

you might not know she likes me too!.......... ohh..T_T

 

Ga In slightly opened the door, she peeked if it was the right classroom, she saw jo kwon “I guess this is the one…” she said

 

Jo kwon tried to looked at door if its Ga in, when he saw her eyes, Jo kwon was so glad, he smiled and ran to the door. “Ga In!” he said joyfully

 

“oh! Hey jo kwon!” Ga In said and smiled.

 

Jo kwon hugged her tightly “Oh I missed you!”

 

Ga In patted him “I missed you too jo kwon… but I cant breathe!”

 

“Oh sorry!” then she let her go

 

Ga In seated right next to Jo kwon and talked about what they did in the summer...

 

Jo kwon spent his summer on piano lessons, Ga In spent her summer mostly on the beach and her family went to jeju island and stayed there for 2 weeks.

 

“Wow! Your skin tone didn’t change!” Jo kwon said

 

“Actually, it did! I want my skin tone back! I looked prettier with my skin tone before!” Ga In said.

 

“I think you’re pretty in any skin tone!”  

 

“you’re so sweet! Thanks jo kwon!” Ga In smiled at him

 

Jo kwon’s face turned blank “Not that beautiful smile again!” his ears and cheeks immediately turned red.

 

“Jo Kwon!! Are you okay??” Ga In said.

 

He patted Ga In’s shoulder and said “Yep… im fine…” he looked away with a poker face.

 

Suddenly  principal lee came in “Everybody! Take a seat! I have something to say.”

 

Everybody was in their seats and looked at principal lee “I want everyone to give your new classmate a warm welcome! He’s Thai but he can speak in Korean and, he stayed here in korea for 3 years!! and most of all he’s handsome! ;)”

 

The girls suddenly were thinking and started whispering to their other classmates, curious on what the guy looked like.

 

“You can come in now” principal lee said.

 

The when the new guy stepped inside the room, girls began squealing like they saw a Korean artist, some girls were just staring at him, some were taking pictures of him, some were just squealing to death, guys just looked at him bad.

He bowed and said “Annyeong haseyo!, chonun Nichkhun ibnida :)”

 

The girls were so happy, their thoughts were like “Im the luckiest person on earth”

 

Jo kwon already hated him from the first time he saw him. He looked at Ga In… “looks like Ga In doesn’t like him!”  Ga In didn’t care about nichkhun, she just looked at him and didn’t scream like her classmates, after she saw him she just started to read a book.

 

Suddenly a girl stands and shouted “OPPA! YOU CAN SIT BESIDE ME!” then another girl stood up and said ”NO! YOU SHOULD SIT BESIDE ME OPPA!! I WILL TEACH YOU MORE KOREAN” then suddenly all the girls (Except Ga In) were fighting suggesting that nichkhun should sit beside them.

 

STOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!” the principal lee shouted, then all the girls stopped and sat down.

 

“Let your new classmate choose where to sit!”

 

Nichkhun thinked… “ I know where to sit now”

 

“Where would you like to sit?”

 

Nickhun pointed at Ga In, all the girls looked at her but she didn’t notice (She was reading a book remember?)

 

Jo kwon was shocked “No! This can’t be!” he said to himself.

 

Ga In looked up and realized that all her classmates were looking at her, she didn’t have a clue why they where looking “What’s going on?” She said.

 

“looks like that new guy wants to you to be his seatmate” Jo Kwon said.

 

Ga In looked at him, nichkhun smiled and waved at her. Obviously the girls were jealous.

 

“Mr. Jo Kwon! Please get out of your seat!” The principal lee said

 

Jo kwon was shocked, and so as Ga In ”Im sorry prinicipal lee, Im Kinda used to Jo Kwon being my seatmate, so its very unacceptable for  me jo kwon to leave.” Ga In said.

 

“That’s right!” Jo kwon shouted.

 

“That’s okay” Principal lee said

 

“Ms. Cho Han Byeol! (Ga In’s other seatmate) please get out of your seat!”

 

Han Byeol looked at Ga In furiously while she stands up.

 

Nichkhun sat next to Ga In, He looked at Ga In and She looked at him

 

“Nice to meet you! Im Nichkhun.”she smiled and said “Ga In…” She pointed at jo  kwon and said “This is jo kwon my best friend.”

 

“Hi” Nichkhun said. Jo kwon just ignoried him..

 

“Jo kwon be nice!” Ga In said.

 

Jo kwon looked at him and just said hi.

 

Ga In patted him of course…. Jo Kwon was shocked and jealous. “Don’t worry! I know you two would be good friends.” Ga In smiled at Nichkhun.

 

“Not that smile! That smile is only for me! looks like I have a competitor here!... obviously I have no chance if he would like her, just look at him! He’s handsome! And  smart!” jo kwon said to himself.

 

 

*Break Time

 

 

Ga In stands up and looked at jo kwon “Sleeping again! How does this kid get high grades?” she said to herself.

 

She kept on poking and pushing jo kwon but it didn’t work.  “That’s it! Im eating alone!” Ga In left the classroom and went to the canteen.

 

 

*Canteen

 

 

Ga In was at the table alone, some girls from her class went to her and asked for a favor.

“What is it?” Ga In said.

 

“Please give these to Nichkhun oppa!” The girls handed out letters. That were just made awhile ago.

 

“Oh… okay.”

 

When Ga In was eating, nichkhun sat beside her.

 

“Hey! :)” Nichkhun said

 

“Oh, hey nichkhun” Ga In gave the letters to him. “Letters from the girls at out class, looks like your  becoming a star.”

 

Ga In saw that Nichkhun’s face wasn’t happy “ aren’t you suppose to be happy?”

 

“Thats the reason why I transferred to another school.” Nichkhun said “Everytime I go to school, girls start to go running to me giving me chocolates, cards, they even make posters of me like im a kpop star! And mostly girls harass me and its annoying… sometimes I wish that im ugly.”

 

Ga In was speechless, she didn’t expect that he would say that.

 

“Another reason why I wanted to sit beside you is because you’re  different from the other girls, you didn’t scream or act like you saw a star or something…”

 

…Awkward silence…

 

“I like you Ga In :)”

 

Ga In’s eyes got big she didn’t know what to say “……. Ummm thanks? Okay this is a little awkward….”

 

Suddenly someone shouted from the back.

 

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

 

Ga In looked back and saw Jo Kwon, Ga In’s face looked very happy.

 

Jo Kwon looked angrily at nichkhun and said “What were you doing to Ga In?!”

 

“Calm down, just take a seat….” Jo kwon took a seat.

 

“How long have you two been friends?” nichkhun asked

 

“We have been friends since kinder” Ga In said

 

“You two look cute together.”

 

Ga In and Jo Kwon was shocked, Ga In Laughed  really loud and jo kwon was just quiet and said “Pfffssss!!! What are you saying?!?!”

 

“If you two were a couple you should be called the adam couple 

 

Ga In stopped laughing “…I don’t get it”

 

“…Im hungry! Lets eat!” Jo kwon said.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Thankyou for reading this!! i hope that your excited for the next chapter! :)

For the Jonkgey'story subscribers! About the jongkey fanfic that i made... i was about to update then suddenly my parents looked at my laptop and read the chapter that i made! T_T they said they want me to delete the fanfic infront of them so i deleted it, to make it up to you guys... i made another fanfic! heheh i hope you like it! :))