Chapter 8 [ EDITED ]

If I could be reborn I want to be with you [HIATUS]

everything have becomes tangled. The one, setting up his revenge plan. The other, trying to love someone she didnt know so well. And the other 2, fighting so hard , between their feelings and reality.

 

4 months later

Jiyeon's POV

" Narae, " i called my maid, the ones from the castle, the one who makes me feels comfortable since i came into the castle.

" Yes, my lady?" she answered.

" How's everything going?" i asked her, reffering to my marriage, which is tommorow.

" Eeverything is going accoding to the plan. My lady, you dont have to worry " she answered.

I sighed, and waves my hand telling her to go. I can feel my heart beats so fast, i can barely breathe. This day finally come, the day i've always dreamt of. But, even i have Narae, i felt so lonely inside the castle, i miss Sooyeon unni, who's older just 2 weeks than me. She never come to visit me even once, but i know she's still the young princess' tutor. So, that means she still coming into the palace everyday. BUt why she never comes to visit me? i think there's something went wrong, but i dont know what it is..

End of Jiyeon's POV

 

Sooyeon looking at the starry sky from her bedroom window and sighed. Taeyeon pat her shoulder, trying to give her some strength. Sooyeon turns facing Taeyeon and smiles weakly.

" Na Gwenchana unni.." Sooyeon said

Taeyeon shook her heads, " No, you're not okay, sister"

" Unn- " Sooyeon tries to callls her, but Taeyeon cuts her first.

" Sooyeon-ah. This is the best for you and him. He doesn't belongs to you. You're not meant to be toghether. I know how you feel. You think you loves him. But its all wrong. You do loves him, thats true, but its not that ' love'. You love him as your brother, as your best friend this whole time. " Taeyeon trying to explain something to Sooyeon

" Unni, dont make this even worse. Who asked you to say those things? Kangin-ssi? Unni, please.." Sooyeon said.

"Okay. Kangin-ssi asked me to told you those things. Sooyeon, stay strong. I know you loves him so badly, but we cant do anything. The wedding is tommorow morning." Taeyeon said

" Still its tommorow right? Unni, please cover for me.." Sooyeon asked Teayeon for a favor.

Taeyeon gives her the unsure glare, but the fire inside Sooyeon's eye, defeats the unsure insde Teayeon. "Okay." Taeyeon said.. "BUt not too long!" she remind Sooyeon, who's smiling and grabbing Taeyeon's wrist.

" neomu kamsahamnida unni. Saranghaeyo " Sooyeon said.

 

 

Sooyeon ride her black horse towars the castle, hoping nobody wont find out her plan. Once she have arrived in front of the castle gate, she gets off from her horse, Minji.

"What do you want?" asked one of the gate guard

"I've drop something inside. Could you let me in?" Sooyeon answered

the guard looks at the antoher guard and then nodded. Sooyeon quickly come in and walk towards 'their garden' as fast as she can. Hoping Donghae is there.

 

Donghae walks around the garden, and pick the most beautiful flower there, the Hydrangea flower. When suddenly he sees Sooyeon sttanding in front of him. Both of them dont speak a word ans looking at each others eye. They slowly walks towards each other.

" Hae.. " Sooyeon called

" Sooyeon, saranga..." Donghae said and kiss Sooyeon gently while hugging her so tightly. Sooyeon hugged him tight too, like they will never ever can be seperated.

" why are you here? " Donghae asked after the kiss.

" i want to see you. bogoshippeoseo.. " Sooyeon said in blush.

" Sooyeon-ah.." Donghae called while grabbing Sooyeon's hand. And Sooyeon turns facong him. " Would it bother you, becoming my wife? "

sooyeon frozed, she nearly cant breathe. " we still can be together. Will you be my wife?" Donghae continued.

Sooyeon didnt say anything and hug Donghae.

" As long as we can be together, Yes.." Sooyeon answered.

They both kissing under the moonlight in such a peaceful midnight

 

 


 

SO, what do you guys think?

Sorry for the extremely long update.

I've been so busy and lazy lately. ( >w<)

But i'll try to update this as soon as i have some spare time :)

Support by commenting & subscribing