Chapter 2

If I could be reborn I want to be with you [HIATUS]

" What is it? " I asked Kangin

" You should see it yourself. Hurry! " Kangin said , he looks really worried

" Wow! Cool dude! What's going on? Just tell me already! " i said

" Its.. Its about.. His Majesty.. You Should hurry! " Kangin said

" What?! Oh !  " I mumbeled and start to run towards the main Palace.

 

End of Donghae's POV

Jiyeon standing infront of the main palace with Sooyeon and Taeyeon, Sooyeon's twin sister.

" Unni, is everything gonna be okay? " Jiyeon asked Sooyeon

" I dont know Jiyeonnie. Let's hope nothing bad will happened " Sooyeon answered then grabbing Jiyeon's hand.

Finally, Donghae arrived at the main palace. He ran from his palace to the main palace. He ran . He saw Sooyeon, Jiyeon , and Taeyeon standing in front of the main palace chamber.

" What are you doing here? " Donghae asked Sooyeon, but..

" Crown prince. You better go inside. " Kangin said.

" Yeah. I get it. " Donghae said, " wait for me.. " he whispered to Sooyeon and go inside the Emperor's room.

Sooyeon was blushing, she thinks that nobody saw it, but she go it wrong. Taeyeon saw it all.

inside the emperor's room

" You! Quickly bring the crown prince here. Now!! " the empress said to an officer

" Its no need mother, i'm here already " Donghae said

" where have you been?! Don't you know your father is sick?! " the empress said to Donghae

" I've just been told . " Donghae answers

The empress sighed and grab the emperor's hand, who is lying on the bed.

" Father, I'm here. " said Donghae to the emperor

" C-crown prince.. " calles the emperor weakly

" Yes, father. I'm listening.. " said Donghae

" This.. is my last will.. I want you to marry Miss Park Jiyeon, the daughter of the law minister and be the next emperor. " he said

" But father.. " Donghae interupts him

" No buts. You must marry her. This is my last will before i dies. " the emperor said.

Donghae angrily stand up and go outside the room without saying anything. This is not ' something-bad-happend' , Kangin! This is a disaster! .

 

Taeyeon and Sooyeon stay outside hoping some kind of miracle happens when Jiyeon have gone home, suddenly the door opens. Donghae come out with an angry face he grab Sooyeon's wrist and take her somewhere. He didn't notice that there's two similar girls with the same hanbok and a similar face.

"YA! What are you doing?! Let me go!! " the girl said, Donghae turned around and shocked.

" T-taeyeon! " he said

" Yeah, it's me. Now let me go! " Taeyeon said, then Donghae let her go.

" I-i'm truly sorry, i thought that you're.." Donghae said in embarassment

" My sister, Sooyeon right? " Taeyeon guess, Donghae nods.

" I'll tell you something. My sister is NOT going to be the empress of this country even there's a thousands or millions of girls who wanted that position, but i won't let that happen to my little sister. She should have a happy life and she's not going to be controlled with stupid rules that you have in this castle. She's not a doll. Neither am i. Remember that! " Taeyeon explains to Donghae who is frozen because of Taeyeon's sudden reaction.

 

Sooyeon's POV

I sighed, walking around the palace garden. " Why did he grabs unni's hand.." i mumbled and kicked a small piece of rock. I looked up to the sky. Its fall again.. I missed that time we had together. I sit down on a random rock. 

" Sooyeonnie.. ", I heard someone whispered calling my name.

" Who is it? " i asked.

" Sooyeonnie.. " then the voice heard again. " Whoever you are, show yourself! " i said.

"It's just me. " Donghae said after comes out from the bushes.

" You're scarying me you know! " i said to him

He laughed, " Yeah, and your scared face is cute " he said and kisssed me in my cheeks.

I blushed,

" Are you blushing? " he asked

" Huh? What? No. " I answered

" Yes you are!! " he said

" No I'm not! i hate you! " i said and then running away from him, probably my face is all red now.

End of Sooyeon's POV

They didn't notice that there's 2 pair of eyes watching them from the far.. What will happened next?

 


 So...

Yeah! This is the 2nd chapter, hope you guy enjoy it :D

And also for the ones who thinks that it's the arranged marriage, you got 1/2 of it right!

The other 1/2 is about te emperor is dying XD

Stay tuned and wait for the next chapter guys~