CHARACTERS

If I could be reborn I want to be with you [HIATUS]

Jung Jessica / Sooyeon

Daughter of the royal advisor at the josen dynasty , a bit arrogant but have a warm heart. She likes Donghae from the day they've met. She reborned as a celebrity from a group SNSD.

 

Lee Donghae

The crown prince at joseon dynasty, he stays cool infront of people but not infront of Sooyeon. He likes to . He got an arranged marriage with Jiyeon, daughter of the law minister, but he didn't love her. He reborned as the heir of  SMEnt, which is the production house SNSD in. He met Jessica in a press confernce and fall in love in the first sight with her.

 

Park Jiyeon

Daughter of the law minister and Donghae's fiance in joseonn dynasty. A very bossy, arrogant, but sometimes cute. She loves Donghae not because he's he crown prince but because who he truly is. She goes well with Sooyeon, but she never imagined her friend is hier fiance's lover. She is reborn as a celebrity in a group T-ARA.

 

Park Yoochun

Cousin of Jiyeon in joseon dynasty. He's a calm person on the outside but a dangerous one inside. He never opened his heart to anyone before. He hates Jiyeon so much, because of Jiyeon and her parents, his parents were dead. He wants to get revenge to Jiyeon. He's Donghae's tutor. He was reborn as the manager of SNSD and have a pretty close relationship with Jessica.