The Trouble Makers

The NUEST Mission: Protect the girl (You)

 After class Hyun was walking to her locker untill *Bomp* she bounce into some one,hey move other wise you'll get hurt says a voice she looks up and saw Jr from NU'EST am sorry was all hyun said but Jr keep looking at her,is there some thing on my face she replies "no i just like looking at you" says Jr as he winks at her "i'll see you" was his last words when he walks off. Okay that was werid she replies feeling awkward.

* at the guys*  Hey guys am gonna find my locker says Ren as he happily leave the guys and skips to his locker what he didnt knew was his locker was Hyun locker as he opens it when he reach it was just so plain one off few books when he was about to close it Hyun was standing there what you think your doing she ask Ren startled and looked at her,huh i'm going in my locker he replies,Hyun looks at the locker and looks at him No your going into my locker Ren eyes then opens wide "How could that be" he question while they were aguing one off theTeachers was walking by " you two Trouble Markers follow me " was all she says.Aaaw man i got in trouble off the first day off school Ren says sadly, Hyun then looks at him Am so sorry she replies she could not some how stand to see him sad so she hugged him tight.