First day off School

The NUEST Mission: Protect the girl (You)

  Hyun was asleep untill *Beeeeep* she says as she got out off bed and organzied herself and head down stairs into the kitchen for breakfast while eating her breakfast she turns on the tv "The NU'EST band would be at "Brooks High School" to look for there next face to be in there video" says the reporter Hyun face lights up her mother looks at her "but isnt that your school"  she ask Hyun fan screams 'YES MA" she shouted as her mother giggles, have a good day at school honey,her mother says as Hyun picks up her bag and ran outside. But she was stopped by her father "now hold it iwill drop you in school today" Hyun looks at the car in what she was going in it was a Limo" dad i told you i dont want to make a big deal out off that" she then pointed at it. Her father sighed and say  fine but we are taking the Mercedes Bends okay she replies as she hopes into the car as her father does to and quickly drove off in five minutes they arrived in front off the school. Woah check it out says one off the students when they arrived they were all looking at the Bends wondering who will come out but it was the one and only Hyun Seon "thanks dad" she then close the door as he drove off super fast,walking in her school people was just looking and "woah" was all they could say but hyun just ignored them and head for her class that was one off the i try to prevent she thought as she arrived into her class. Well this first day off school should be intresting.