LoveNet

The Writer's Post- Teenage years

So yeah Blame me for criticizing Cyber dating in the first chapter, But you know there are times you fall for someone,
and when you do, man you fall hard.
Following is something what I did not expect I would be getting, Not exactly cyber-dating, 
Just falling for someone you met online, and not being able to cherish that 'cause it's almost impossible to meet that 
special someone. 





                                           Love knows no bounds 




 
Hello everyone. 
I’m….someone. Yes, just another someone. And like you all, I have a story too. But maybe unlike you all, my story doesn’t have a happy ending. At least…not yet. But who knows? Maybe in the future it might come true. Anyways, I’m getting off the topic here. 
This story is about me and the girl I love. The girl who rules my thoughts and feelings. The girl with whom I never get bored. The girl who is always cheerful and makes me happy too. The girl….who doesn’t reciprocate my feelings.The girl who…..sadly, lives 3000 miles away from me. 
 
I know what you all will be thinking. Something along the lines of, “What?! She lives 3000 miles away and this guy is so-called in love with her?! Bull !” But chingus, it’s true. I can’t tell you how I know it’s love. It’s a feeling deep-down in my heart. I know with absolute certainty that SHE is My Juliet. And I’m not some inexperienced person thinking my first crush is my love, NO. I’ve had experience with crushes and infatuations and this, I know, is real. 

 
The problem then? Already told you. I know I’m really in love with her…..but she doesn’t believe me. Like yeah, why would she? My image is that of a player, a Casanova. I’ve got no means to tell her that for her, I’ll be willing to leave that part of me forever. If only….If only she agrees to be mine. Sigh~ What I wouldn’t give to hear those 3 magical words from her?! I know her reasons are justified too: “We both live so far away!” she says. Love knows no bounds, my dear…..”Time differences? This can never work out!” I don’t care baby! Even a glimpse of you is enough to make my day…..”Online dating is stupid!” You won’t know that until you give it a try! 
Hence, here I am, with my love story left incomplete……3 
 
P.s. I hope she’s reading this and I’d like you guys to help me convince her. If you are reading this fic, then I guess you know My Juliet quite well. 
Thank you. Ciao! 





-----------------------------------------------------------------------~~~~~~~~~-----------------------------
Mail your experiences to [email protected]! :)