People I met over the Internet-Am I yet another noob?

The Writer's Post- Teenage years

People I met over the internet-Am I yet another Noob? 



I don't have siblings and many of my cousins live relatively far; so as a result, I spend most of my time alone. 


Correction: Alone with internet.

 
Now I have been warned about Internet by my mother, and really I just don't care. 


So one day, I go over to this site and start chatting in this so called chatbox, and I meet hundreds; no THOUSANDS of retarded people looking for , but I'm bored so, I just continue to go to that place.
There, I see people (which I believe) with their own actual pics, typing random ( or in other words something useless although highly interesting to me ) with many emoticons and I just got into that chat. 
So I started talking to them and I realized that I'm not really wasting my time at all because im learning about their different views on certain topics and sharing mine too. 
Yeah, I kinda liked that lonliness.
I added them on facebook and no They did not change my life blah blah blah but they did ,somewhat, make it better. 


Apart from this Internet offered me alot of choices as what to do online such as spend endless time on facebook,watch Vids ( on youtube xD ) and well another thing I came across is role-playing on facebook which was a really fun activity.


 

Although my friend here though got consumed in it and really started to value it more, but i got consumed in it too and Who am I to say this to her that what she did is wrong? 



US: More than 10,000 cases in a year about people getting bankrupted for internet dating. Yes those people HAD TO Meet someone who was oh-so-romantic and lovely that they seemed like the best mate to e with, yes they were in need of money and yes,they were helpless. 
REALLY? I WOULD LIKE TO SLAP EACH OF THESE WOMEN/MEN WHO BELIEVED THAT !


: Every ing guy watches it,Is it healthy? No;But they still do. 
Girls do too, but is my force enough to stop those people from making such films? People live on money and
that's what makes the world go round; Doesn't it? 



So am I an idiot? Nah, i haven't fallen for that thing but am I just wasting my time talking to those people I met;
Because one thing I know, It really isn't possible to meet them, even if it is ( I had the perfect chance to meet a friend of mine I met online) I won't really like to meet them, thinking they are some kidnappers orrs, because those are the views and opinion of the society I live in, and personally, I would be really scared to meet some of those people.
But that's My opinion, and i want to know yours, what do you think? Should we really meet those people? 
SO, Am i a noob for wasting my time online on facebook and playing games and chatting and trying toi increase my social circle and ............... well........






Also, did you come across one of those pics in the internet which said "My parents should be proud of me cuz I'm addicted to facebook and not to drugs" Lol Really I would love to say that, but they went ballastic on me because I told them I had 3 sips of Redbull, and the result was : Not Good. 




And I would also like your views on this : If we get addicted to internet, or tv, or any other ( you got my point ) Should parents completely remove those facilites? 
{ My papa would NEVER Remove the internet he's so addicted to it lol } 



FACT: Teenagers spend 31 hours in a week online and only 4 hours doing their homework (TOTALLY MY CASE xD) 


And Finally to conclude this I have a very cute photo of jonghyun xD 

                                                                        


yes YES I LOVE YOU TOO JONGIE <3 youre so ing cute kiss me lalalala..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mail your thoughts at [email protected]