^____________________^ sorry i dont know how exactly to name it ^.^

forget the past and make the future

Thge next three days Minho didn't see Shin at school. He actually got very woried becouse he remebered verry well that she had a bad fever , he felt it whn he was carrying to the infirmiry at the same time it was very surprisind for him that she was very light for the body she had. Those three days passed really slow for Minho . He really wanted to know why she stoped dancing and her eyes those from the infirmiry that where so empty and full of hatred .

FLASH BACK

- Please don't tell anyone about Shin... she really doesn't want it so please consider it as a secret betwen us ok?

- But nurse....

- Call me Marilyn.

- Ok , Marilyn, why cant i tell everyone about her/isn't she a legend of the dance stage?

- There is a reason why she's trying so hard to live a normal life now. Maybe some day she will be ble to tell you guys what is the reason but until then plase don't spread any information. And one more thing, plase, no i'm beging you to not talk or ask her about her past or to dance becouse i'm not so shure if she will stay in this school if you start buging her.

- Ok i promise.

END FLASH BACK

After three days has passed , Shin came back to school. Minho tried to talk to her but she asked him not to. It was much easyer for her to be ignored and becouse he was trying to talk to her it atracted atention so she asked hin to ignore her.

Shin's heart was breaking in million of pieces when she was hearing from people that where suraunding shine words like "no way", " are you kidding me?",

" OMG you shoukd have told us sooner !". every time she was feelling like sinking herself in a ocean. But what she hated he most at the moment was herself, she hated it that she felt so afraid of everything and all the words it felt like her first days after being betraid. One day Shin decided to talk to Minho about the things that happend and asked him to come to the rooftop at lunch break. She couldn't go to the dance room becouse now it was ocupied by Shinee as they reopened it for themselves.

LUNCH BREAK

Shin was waiting for Minho on the rooftop. She replayed all types of conversation with him how  would she talk to him about the things she hated the most to talk about when she felt fust like strungling hin and get ride off all the problems at once.

While she was thinking she heard the door to the rooftop opening and when she turned to see Minho she actually saw Taemin coming out.

 

To those who read this not very good fanfic thankyou a LOT but the truth is as more i write the more i lose all the wish to write . I'm really happy that someone at least reads my fanfic but as no one coments it even thinking it's a bad one i'm ok with it. <- I didnt understand myself what i wrote here XDD in short i dont fell like writing if no one is comenting. Please comment say what you think so i could continue even critinsizing(<- not shure about this word) is fine. 

THANKYOU FOR READING UNTIL NOW AND PUTING UP WITH MY BAD SKILLS ^.^