I can't belive anyone...

forget the past and make the future

As the door was opening slowly,  Shin's heart was beating faster and her breathing was getting deeper. The fear of being found out was devouring her from inside out. Then she sudenly heard a deep voice saing:

- Thankyou girls from here on i can go myself.

- You're welcome oppa call us anytime you need something!

- Shure.

Now Shin was looking at the door waiting for the person to come in. She couldn't even imagine the consequences that where waiting for her. And the face she saw when the person came in was...she was not shure becouse in the room was very dark and she hardly could see a anything and then the lights sudenly and... Shin sudenly got really dizy (actually she wasn't felling well right from the morning but she didn't really care becouse she was almost late for school) the only thing she could see was a man aproching slowly aproching her saying :

- Finelly, I ...

That was all she could hear becouse she fainted.

- Hey, did you know? They finelly found GD and i heard she's really pathetic right now.

- I heard that two years ago she was dumped by her team and at the same time by the person she loved too. I tink that was the righ decision.

- OMG, there they are the ****** team. i cant belive they all look so amazing. Why did they even got her in their team? it makes no sense!

- I think it was out of pity and nothing more becouse they are so gentle to others. Anyway she has no talent and at the same time she's really ugly and her hair looks even more pathetic.

Laughts and bad comments was all she could hear. She was trembling like crazy she could fell cold sweat running on all of her body. She was felling so cold and so afraid she felt like running away but she couldn't even move from that spot. She was felling how everyones eye's where full of hatretowards her but she could't move anyway she felt like crying but she couldn't , becouse she promised herself to never cry again.... an yet she was on the verge of tears.

-.....in! shin! SHIN ! wake up damn it you are scaring me !!!

And then she sudenly opened her eyes and she saw that she was in the nurse room "i see so it was just a dream..... i'm really pathetic......it's been a while since i had this kind of dream i thought they will never haunt me again.....". then she sudenly snaped out of it as she saw the nurse above herself that was looking at her with really woried eyes.

- OMG! are you ok? you look so pale and have such a high fever and you are sweeting so much ! I have to call an ambulance right now!

- Just stop yelling for a second will ya? I just have stupid fever nothing more and i had a really unpleasent dream so i dont wanna see any doctors right now. If i'm found out becouse of this my soul will haunt you till your death. Actually the nurse was the only person in the whole school that knew about Shin's secret and on top she was really afraid of ghosts and so she puted the phone down.

- Please dont....see? i puted the phone dawn so please dont haunt me ok? in the nurses eyes where pretty well seen tears building up. As Shin tried to say it's ok she triede to smile but it failed becouse she sudenly had a really ba headaech and the nurse gave her some painkillers becouse she could see the pain on Shin's face.

- Sooo, who was the guy? Wanna tel me? nurse sudenly asked. The question startled Shin and she started coughting becouse she was still drinking her medicin.

- What guy?

- Your face is really priceless right now and don't play dumb becouse Choi Minho caried you like a princess to the nurse ofice...

"Tha's right i remember now. There was a person who was aproaching me as i lost counscious. Wait ! No WAY! my mae my hair?"

-MARILYN (nurses name) my hair and my make up... dont tell me....... Marilyn could see very well fear writen all over Shins face.

- Huh? what about it you are as usually with your make up and wig alought you know i'm totally against it.

- he saw it...

- What ? who he? Shin sudenly bursted...

-CHOI MINHO!!!!!! he saw me without make up and my wig......I'M DONE FOR!!!! By now i think the whole school knows about me. Wait there is a way to make him shut up and take my secret to his grave and a small little laugh escaped Shins mouth.

-Stop! Marilyn sudenly shouted becouse she knew it will worsen her condition if she will stres herself anyfurther. Actually that guy before he left he said something li " Please tell her when she wakws up not o worry becouse i will not tell anyone about her secret, even my group members." That's what he said.

- Well it seems you woke up alredy ... but whe Minho tried to say more he stoped becoouse he saw how much fear and hatred was in Shins eyes when she looked up at him. Hey stop glaring at me , i alredy told you that i wont tell anyone right? and he ended it with an awcward smile becouse he could even fell a killing intent coming from her.

- I won't *****

-What did you say? Mnho asked becouse he couldn't hear.

- I said i won't belive a thing you say... NEVER.......and if you leak any information out about me, i dont guaranty your safety and if i die before you i will haunt you till your death and even after.

Minho wanted to laugh a little at Shin's last childish statemen but he couldn't when he saw Shin's eyes almost like a dolls without emotions and life in them. All he could do was shuder a liitle in fear and goulp down his laugh. " This one will be really hard to handle..."  thoght Minho and left the nurse ofice without any words.