Last Chapter xDD!

SURPRISE !

so, you can say that this is a bonus chapter?.. xDDD!

 

 

         "Ya! Let's meet. There are lots of cakes here in the dorm." He texted me. I smiled and replied, "Arasseo, Chagi~ya!" I prepared and groomed myself. I smiled as I comb my hair. I don't know why but I feel strange. I feel like this day is going to be special. I've finished fixing myself and went to text Siwon, " Ready!" He smiled and started his car to pick me up. "Kyaaa.. All is here. The letter? check! The carrots? check! How about the cake? check! Okay. Then let's get going". He fixed his glasses and started the engine. He dropped by a mall to buy a gift. He went to a jewelry shop and picked out a necklace. Know what's unique about it? The pendant is a carrot. He giggled while examining it. He brought it and went on his way to my home. I heard a knock on my door. I hurriedly opened it and hugged him. "So how was you FAKE birthday?" I asked. "Uhhmm.. Pretty special" He answered. " Oh? Is that so?" I teased. "Yeah.. Shall we?" He said as he guided me outside.

 

        He opened the car door for me, being the gentleman he is. I smiled at him as he started to drive. I kept on staring at him which made him feel conscious. "Yah.. Chagi... Why are you staring at me?" he finally asked. I was shocked by his question. I actually didn't realized what I was doing. "Ummm.. Ah! Is it bad to admire your beautiful face?" I answered. He laughed at my answer. "Nope. but I'm driving Honey. I might be distracted." he said. "Oh okay. Mianhaeyo, oppa!" I said apologetically. He smiled. "Uhhmm..Where are we going ?" I asked. I didn't even know why I did that. I already know where we're heading to. Maybe, I just want to talk to him non-stop. "Our favorite place. We're having a picnic at the park". he answered. "Oh? Arasseoyo!" I nodded. We've finally arrived at the place. I sought for a perfect spot as he unload the things from the compartment. I settled under a big tree. Then, I saw him carrying a familiar box of cake. It was the cake I sent him. "Oh? He saw it?" I muttered to myself. I waved at him to let him know where I am. He sat down beside me. "Come on. Let's eat. This was given by a fan who is so dear to me" he teased. "Oh? Well then." I answered. He fed me with the cake. We both laughed at different stories we talked about. "Yah... Chagi!! Thank You!!" he said. "for what??" I played innocent. "Oh come on.. I know you sent this cake, right??" he pointed to it. I pretended to be confused. He scrolled down in the inbox of his phone and showed me the message I sent him last midnight. "And this text message?? I know you sent  it." he said. "Ok fine.. You caught me" I spilled. He smiled. " KAMSAHAMNIDA, HONEY " he said while hugging me.

 

      "Ok.. You asked me too many questions. Can I ask one too?" I questioned. He looked attentive. "Oh sure. What is it ?" "How did you know?" I asked. he smiled, " Uhhmm... I just know you". I looked confused. He laughed at me. I started to look even more confused. "OK fine. I'll detail it to you". He showed me the carrots, the letter and his cellphone. "This one" he pointed at the letter, "Didn't you know that I've memorize your handwriting?" I giggled. "Yah.. I'm such a pabo!!" I shouted. He laughed and then pointed at the carrots, "This one. I'm not really sure but it has the same wrapper as the cake." he said honestly. "Next, is the cake." He pointed at the empty box, "You're the only one who knows my fave flavor." I smiled. "And then this text message. You have a certain font when you text me." he said. "You really know me too well". I said to him. He opened his phone's web browser and signed in his email. "This one...Aside from having a certain format. Only my relatives know my real address. Even my close friends don't, even Super Junior." he said. I laughed, "Oh yah. How can I forget that?" I slapped myself playfully. "Yah..Chagi~ don't do that". he said worriedly. I laughed, "Don't worry, I wil not hurt myself for real". I suddenly said, "Oh, but you got one wrong!" He looked confused, "Eh? Jinjja??" he asked. "Ne.. the carrot one? I didn't sent it to you". I said. "Eh ? Jeongmallo ? But I found it before the cake." he said. I laughed, "Yah!! You're so easy to be fooled. I'm just kidding". he laughed at me. " Yah .. don't do that again, OK?" he said. "Oh? Okay. I will never send gifts on your fake birthday ever again." I promised. " Aniyo!!" he said. I laughed again, "Oh see? You get easily tricked". I teased. He pouted. He looked too cute when he did that. Then, he looked at me seriously. "Gomawo~chagi! This is the best FAKE birthday ever ". he said. Then he leaned down and captured my lips in a gentle kiss. I thought, " celebrating this FAKE birthday thingy, isn't so bad after all". Then I fell deeper into the kiss.

 

 

 

~HAPPY BIRTHDAY~

-CHOI SIWON-

 

A/N yeaah! that's the end. xDD! thanks for reading it.. :DD