Chapter 2 xD!

SURPRISE !

 

Siwon's POV... well not really POV xDD! it's still you who's telling the story but in Siwon's side. AAHH! dunno what to call it.. #failllll!

         Siwon called me. "Hey it's gonna be your fake birthday! What are you planning to do?". I asked. He felt sad hearing the word "fake" but still tried to giggle and answered, "Well I want to spend it with you but I think I will spend it here in the dorm together with my members since you keep on telling me it's fake." "Aww oppa. Spend it well." I replied. Siwon sweared he heard a bit guiltness in my voice. "Siwon~ah! Break has ended." He heard Leeteuk calling. He bid me farewell and ended the call. He sighed as he started to dance again. Spending his birthday with the fans is the best thing to do for him to thank them. He is glad that I understand his fans but he still wishes to spend it with me.

 

         The clock strucked twelve. Super Junior was still gathered in the practice room and was still rehearsing. Leeteuk called for a break and went out to get something. Siwon went to check his phone. He only got one message and it's from an unregistered number. He smiled as he read, "Happy Birthday!! Choi Siwon~ oppa, SARANGHAE!!". He wondered who was it from. He keeps track of the first person to greet him during his birthdays. Last year, it was Heechul, and Hangeng was the first to greet him last last year. He was taken away from his thoughts when the lights suddenly went off. The next thing he saw was a candlelight and a cake in the middle of the room. Everyone shouted "Happy Birthday!" and he blew the candle.

 

        Super Junior hurried to the dorm to catch a few hours of sleep before their schedule. Those hours passed by so quickly that Choi Siwon didn't even get the chance to close his eyes. He was thinking about who sent him the text and was surprised to see the clock struck 5 a.m. He sighed as he went to wake up Leeteuk and the others. They went to the venue and as expected, a lot of fans went wearing blue t-shirt and holding banners with "Happy Birthday Siwon!" They performed great as usual and fans even sang "Happy Birthday" to Siwon. Super Junior's Choi Siwon still managed to smile despite being exhausted. He was so touched by what the fans did. To thank them, he performed "Who am I" After that performance, he thanked them again for who knows how many times. Super Junior bid farewell and went backstage. Siwon checked his phone for my text messages. To his surprise, there were many messages of greetings but none is from me. "I wonder what keeps her busy!". He murmured as he wipes the sweat on his neck. He didn't have time to call or text me to ask what is it that keeps me busy because again, Leeteuk called him. Super Junior was everywhere. There are many guestings, interviews, performances and such that day. Tired Choi Siwon sat on the back seat of the car. He closed his eyes with a smile for the thought of having to get some sleep finally.

 

         Choi Siwon was awakened by Heechul, who is sitting beside him. " Yah! We're here. Go get rest on your bed, birthday boy ". Heechul said. "Ah, right. Thanks hyung." Siwon replied. He went outside the car and was touched to see so many drums of fan letters. He expected it. He did, but it's just heart-warming to see that they do this every year since his debut. He wanted to read them all. His tiredness was gone at the moment he saw those letters. he hurried to the place and picked up the first letter. He then notice a letter on the ground. True, there are a lot of letters on the ground too because they can't fit in anymore but this one seems so special. He didn't even know why. He picked it up and opened it and to his surprise, the handwriting seemed very familiar. After reading that, he took his wallet and got a piece of paper from it. The paper has something written to it. Actually, it was a letter I gave him before. He examined the handwriting. He was walking back to the hallway, making way through all those gifts outside their room. He then bumped on some box. It was probably a fan gift. He was about to ignore it when he realized that the wrapper was very familiar. He picked it up immediately. 3 carrots were the contains of the box. He smiled at the thought of the sender. He found another similar wrapper across the hallway. He picked it up and saw his favorite flavor of cake. "Yummm.. Only one person knows what my favorite flavor of cake is". he said to himself. He brought the letter, the cake and the carrots inside. He rested on the sofa for a while in front of his notebook. He decided to open his email to check if his parents greeted him. One username caught his eyes. It seems like a fan's pen name but where did he or she got his real email address ? He looked confused. He opened it and let a smile creep on his face. He knew that format. He knows who sends email in that way. He smiled at the thought of how much effort this person exerted just to make him happy. This day was tiring but as he lay down on his bed he thought. "This is the best FAKE birthday ever". Before he slept he texted me GOOD NIGHT.

 

 

A/N AGAIN, THIS IS SUCH A FAIL .. WAAAH!