His Little Confession Part 3 - My Next Target

His Little Confession

 

His Little Confession Part 3 - My Next Target


 

"Baekhyun-ah, have you seen the Twinkle music video?" Kyungsoo also known as D.O, the main vocal of the group asks the guy next to him. The EXO-K members are gathered at the living room, watching the television all together. Once in a while, the leader gathers s to have some group bonding.

"Taeyeon Noona is jjang, she really twinkled in the music video." Kyungsoo brags making the others envy. Being a Taeyeon fan, Baekhyun snatches the laptop from his lap, clicking the Youtube to watch the Twinkle MV.

"But I think I'm falling in love with Tiffany noona." Kyungsoo starts to contemplate to who will be his bias in the new subunit Taetiseo.

With the mention of Tiffany's name, Suho's ears perk up, suddenly becomes interested with their topic. Of course, he already knew the subunit thing but he still hasn’t seen the music video.

"What are you guys watching?" The leader pretends to be friendly and clueless as he sits down next to Baekhyun, peeking if the music video has already started.

"Twinkle music video, Tiffany noona didn't tell you?" Baekhyun who somewhat feel that their leader has something for Tiffany, tested him.

"Tiffany? O-of course, she told me." Suho fakes his laugh, pretending that Tiffany told her but the girl never informed him about it. "It's starting." Kyungsoo and Baekhyun cheer excitedly, pressing the full screen HD. The other members got interested also, joining the 3 of them in spazzing and admiring their sunbaes.

When Taeyeon got down of the car, the two boys started to cheer. "I'm dying, Kyungsoo." Baekhyun acts as if he's really dying, touching his chest. "Taeyeon noona is a goddess." Baekhyun doesn't stop complimenting how beautiful Taeyeon is. But then as the next member came down from the car, Suho's heart starts to jump rapidly, as if he's undergoing a heart attack.

'Oh god. She's perfect.'Joonmyun thought, making a poker face but deep inside he's dying because of her appearance in the video.

"Tiffany-noona!!" Chanyeol shouts loudly, captivated by her endearing charms. But before anything else could happen, Suho rises up. "I will just go back to my room." He suddenly says but the members were too absorbed in the music video, ended up ignoring him.

"Okay. Okay. I'm just your leader so ignore me." He pouted, walking inside his room shared with the maknae, Sehun. 

As he locked the door, he runs towards his laptop, turning it on as soon as possible. After that he immediately goes to Youtube to watch the twinkle music video by himself. He loaded half of it as he finally presses the play button still with his nervous heart. Cupid shoots him directly on his heart again because he fell in love again with her.

He watches it, cheering and admiring her beauty freely without any distractions. With s around, he's embarrassed to act like a crazy admirer and fan so he decides to watch it by himself. As the music video ended, he bows his head down, still processing everything he saw.

"My heart." Placing his hand on top of his chest, he starts to feel his fast heartbeat. And only Tiffany can make him like this. But then a text message came as his phone vibrated. Taking it without any interest, he opens the message but as soon as his mind reads it, his smile never left his face.

To:  Suho

From: Tiffany

See you tomorrow at M countdown!

And with that short message, he felt like his in the cloud 9. With her, of course.

 

-----------

 

And the most awaited day for Suho finally came. Yesterday, he didn't realize that Tiffany will share the stage with him starting today because of their clashing promotions. And because of that he couldn't sleep all night, thinking of what he will say to her.

After their showcase, they didn't have any time to meet because of their busy schedules, with EXO-K upcoming promotions and TTS album recording, and surely because Tiffany is from the most popular girl group, So Nyuh Shi Dae, packed schedules are always on her way.

"Guys, let's go we're going to be late." Their manager shouts gaining their attention as they come out from their rooms, excited for their performance today.

"I can't believe that I will see Twinkle live today." Baekhyun, the hardcore SNSD fan, excitedly said. Of course all of them are excited to meet their sunbaes especially Suho who feels something deep towards Tiffany.

And they set off from the dorm. As they finally arrive at the studio, their usual preparations are conducted. Their makeup, hairstyle, stage set, microphones and even a picture taking before the show starts.

"I saw Tiffany noona outside their dressing room. She is talking to someone, and I heard she mentioned Siwon hyung's name." Sehun came from the restroom as he instantly reports matters about SNSD.

Suho's smile slowly turns into frown, hearing a guy's name. Of course he has no match with Siwon especially that Tiffany and Siwon knew one another for a long time already compared to him. Even if he's a 7 year trainee in SM entertainment, he had no chance to talk to her that time because at that time girls trainees train at another room and because he still doesn’t have the courage to do so.

"Everyone, it's your turn!" The manager pops in, clapping his hands to make their movements faster. The boys stand up, leaving their dressing room to start their recording. The recording starts without any problem and ended smoothly. They performed for 4 times just to perfect this performance.

"I'm tired, hyung." The maknae of the group, places his hand on top of the leader's shoulder, exhausted and perspiring because of their performance. Joonmyun smiles, still with her in his mind. When will I see her? What is she doing right now? Did they finish their recording? Maybe she's tired. All of those things bother his mind, anticipating seeing the girl who makes his world go crazy.

"Oh. So nyuh shi dae-sunbaenim." Sehun's attention is caught by the 3 beautiful ladies who walk towards the stage.

"They are beautiful." Baekhyun instantly spots his idols, grinning like a child. All of them were overwhelmed with their stunning beauty. No one can ever beat SNSD's goddess like beauties. As expected, Suho's eyes drift instantly to their direction, secretly glancing at her. If only he can walk directly to her and say that she's the most beautiful girl, he will but that case will be far from reality.

"Annyeong haseyo!" The little boys greet them, bowing respectfully to their seniors. On the other hand, the girls are happy and excited to see their dongsaengs. Exchanging smiles and gazes, the EXO-K members passed by them, to get down the stage but Suho didn't even glance at her, not even once, not in the mood.

Tiffany notices his weird action, with her eyes following him. "A smile is already enough." She pouts, showing her frown, going back to her sisters.

 

------------

 

"And the winner is Sistar!" The MC's announced, gaining so much applause from the audience as well from the idols who are present in the stage. With SISTAR saying their congratulatory message, Suho glances at his side, locating where she could be. And not too long, he spotted her, laughing with her Seohyun, just one block away, meaning they are standing so close yet they are still not talking or even looking at one another.

"Ehem!" Suddenly, a quirky voice rings his ears, as he turns around, looking to who it is. "Oh. Taeyeon-noona." Surprised that Taeyeon is just at his back, he moves at the side, apologizing for his mistake. Taeyeon who is known to have a small height is blocked by the bothered Suho.

"I'm sorry, noona, I didn't see you." With his perfect manners, he apologizes repeatedly as if it was an unforgivable sin.

"No. I will not forgive you." Taeyeon pretends to be angry at him. "Until..." She pauses momentarily, with Suho's eyes pointed on her.

"Until you talk to Fany."

Finishing her words, his eyes went wide, surprised that Taeyeon knew about their thing.  "W-what?" He acted as if he didn't hear it clearly.

"I said talk to Tiffany first! She's mad at you!" She uses her loud voice, and it was unintentionally heard by the EXO-K members including Tiffany and Seohyun. With Tiffany hearing her name from Taeyeon, she instantly gazes onto the speechless young lad. And this time their eyes finally met, producing an invisible connection. Their eyes never left one another but with Tiffany mad at him, she cut it, looking back at Seohyun.

'Alright. She's really mad.’ He regretted the fact that he didn't smile at her earlier. He should have not jump to any conclusions regarding her phone call earlier. It's not like he's already her boyfriend so what's the point of being jealous and maybe it's just a friendly chat.

But this time, he attached his gaze onto her as if it's already glued to her. Nothing can stop him from staring at her because it's the only thing he can do right now.

Tiffany can feel his intense gazes as she tries to peek, checking if his still staring but every time she looks at him, he always caught her, making the lad smile. As if she's staring in front of the mirror, her eye smile came out because of his charming smile and the way he stares at her. The way he smiles towards her just makes her heart skips a beat. It's like a hide-and-seek game but the only difference is that Suho is always the one who caught her. Truly, Suho, piece by piece became part of her heart.

"Thank you!" Everybody congratulated the winning group as they did their encore. With them finally getting down the stage, Suho tries to slow down, waiting for Tiffany. He needs to talk to her, he wants to, very much.

Finally arriving at the hallway at the dressing rooms, Suho pokes her shoulder, trying to gain her attention. The lady shyly, faces him, holding back her smile.

"Are you mad?" He confronts her, showing his puppy eyes. "A bit..." She swears that she was going to say 'Yes' with an angry expression but with his captivating smile, opened on its own accord. Still with people walking at the hallway, Suho can't really come closer to him, afraid that rumours might start so he decided to find a private place for them to talk, only the two of them.

Finally spotted one, he pulls her by her wrist, gently. He closes the door, locking it at the same time. "I'm sorry about earlier." He asks for her forgiveness, hesitating if he will release his grip, but he released it anyway. He doesn’t want to be too clingy to her.

"Is there something wrong? You looked down and you didn't even smile at me." Lowering her voice in the last statement, she pouts while crossing her arms. But the lad heard it clearly because they are the only in the room. Of course, hearing her worries and reason, he can't help but to let out a grin.

"It's because of you." The lad didn't hesitate anymore, admitting the real reason. Everything that made Suho gloomy is because of her, no matter what it is, it’s all because of her. "W-what did I do?" Surprised by his answer, she stutters, gulping a lump in . Every time they are alone together Suho never fails to make her nervous.

"You're too beautiful today and that's a red card!" Suho raises his index finger, pointing it to Tiffany with his heart melting smile. He doesn't want to say that it’s because of her phone call earlier so he came up of a good reason. He chuckles at her shocked expression. Who wouldn't be surprised if someone told you that he's sad because she's too beautiful and even placing a red card? It's like she's playing a soccer game.

Pinkish blush slowly creeps out her face because of his words and how he can smile like that when he's with her. "Let's go back." She can't think well, avoiding his gaze. The blush won't leave her face as she walks towards the door but she accidentally trips down causing her to fall.

But just like a guardian angel, Suho caught her in his arms, holding her tightly by the waist. Caused by her fall, their faces are inches apart, making the atmosphere awkward yet with a piece of sweetness. Their stares at one another are like super glue, can't be broken by a single try.

"I'm a-alright. T-thank you." With her fast heart beat, she can't say her words properly. The closeness between their faces sends an unusual feeling to every part of her body. But not to her expectation, the younger smiles, gradually moving his face closer to hers. She doesn't know what to come. Her mind is in disaster right now and the only thing she can think of is to close her eyes, and she did it anyway.

And just what her minds think, it was a kiss, yes was a kiss because he already moved away his lips. But she can clearly remember to where his lips landed, right on her cheek, close to her lips. She felt the end of his lips touched her lips, and she just can't process it. 

Finally assisting her to stand straight, she opens her eyes, nervous to meet his gaze once again. "Joonmyun!" She yells angrily at him for stealing another kiss. The guy laughs, happy to hear her calling him by his true name, Joonmyun.

"Miyoung!" So he takes his revenge, calling out her by her real name and he knows that Tiffany doesn't like it, her old fashion name but for him it's cute, calling her like that.

"Don't ever kiss me on my cheek!" She pouts still angry at him. But Suho didn't stop teasing her as he pushes her at the door, leaning one of his hands to the door. Tiffany is yet again surprise by his extraordinary action and it just made her speechless, again. 'Why is he like this?' She thinks, but deep inside she likes it, the playful and straightforward Suho compare to the quiet Suho.

"Don't worry, I will not kiss you again in the cheek because my next target will be..." He pauses, smirking at his side of his lips.

"This."Yes, her lips, he points it out, as if saying a warning that she should be prepared for his next attack.

And again his blush floods out, now making a red and obvious one. His words are just beyond her expectation. How can she not notice this boy if he's like this, more likely seducing his sunbae?

"Let's go, they might be looking for us." He didn't let her speak, taking her hand as he unlocks the door. Clasping it tightly, he slides it inside his pocket, not afraid if someone sees them. He's just too happy to know that he has a chance, a chance to make her his. And not to his knowing, the woman beside him is also smiling happily. How cute they will be if they are officially a couple.

As they both enter the dressing room, they instantly unclasped their hands, surprised that they are all gathered with Taeyeon and Seohyun.

"Where did the both of you go? We're waiting for a long time already." The eldest, Taengoo, scolds the both of them, showing her jealousy for taking Tiffany away from her. Of course, she knows their secret matters because of Fany telling her everything.

"Restroom." They said in chorus, thankful that they said the same place but that made everything awkward and weird.  A guy and a girl went on a restroom together? There’s something wrong with that.

"Restroom? Together?" All of them ask in unison, surprised about their weird answer.

"Together, I mean no, not literally together but different restroom." Suho explains the situation, saying a ‘Duh’ inside his mind. Thank God, he thought a sensible answer. Tiffany nods her head in agreement. They are not planning to announce their relationship until she finally accepts him as her boyfriend.

"Ahhhh!" Everybody nod their head, getting what they mean, with peculiar and suspicious smiles.

"Are you guys even thinking that we went on the same restroom together?" She can't believe them for thinking like that. They all nodded their head, watching the both of them suspiciously. And their co-members are still enjoying in making fun of them.

"Yah!" Suho and Tiffany both yell at their co-members, erupting laughs from everybody.

"Everybody stop with the talking. Let's take a picture." The manager butted in positioning the camera. The EXO boys take one twinkle CD as they pose before the camera. With Tiffany and Suho standing beside one another, Tiffany excitedly moves forward, crouching a little for her not to cover Suho who is standing beside her. Everybody smiles, showing how happy they are having one another.

Same smile, One family.

 

-----------

A/N: Guys! I made another one shot about them because of this picture, the first things I saw is Tiffany and Suho at the right side. They are so cute together even if that pic doesn't have any meaning, to me it means a lot. LOl. I'm shipping them like crazy and everytime there is a music show, I always tries to find their moments together, but Suho and Taeyeon moments are I can find but still I will ship Suho and Tiffany. LOl. Please comment and subscribe, I might update another one. :D Thank you!