His Little Confession

His Little Confession

His Little Confession

-Su Ho and Tiffany-


Right after they end their concert at Bangkok, Thailand. The girls flew back to Korea as soon as possible because of their packed schedules. Crazy schedules, yeah, Girls' Generation can never escape those.

 

"I'm so tired!" Tiffany stretched her arms as soon as she lay on her bed. She has no roommate in her room and that made her life more boring but still she can have her privacy more, right? And she can surely do a room hopping anytime right?

 

She felt that her co-members were already sleeping because of the deafening silence from the outside. Sleep is the best thing to do when tired. That's what all of us think and she thinks, so she decided to sleep and prepare for another schedule tomorrow morning. Then she turned off the lamp shade and closed her eyes comfortably while hugging her Totoro stuffed toy.

 

Ring! Ring! 

 

She lifted her lids lazily as she felt annoyed about the disturbance. She has no choice but to look who texted because maybe it's from their manager-oppa. As she pressed the button at the center of her blackberry phone, she saw a text message from an unexpected person, Su Ho.

 

To: Tiffany

From: Su Ho

Are you sleeping?

 

Her lips slowly turned into an arc shape as she read the content of the message. It's been weeks since this guy contacted her and she doesn't know if this guy really cared for her. They don't have any commitment to one another but they both know that they like one another. Even Su Ho is younger than Tiffany, he still likes her more than a friend.

 

"So now you're texting me only now." She mumbled to herself as she decided not to reply because she's still mad at him for not even sending a single text message. But as she places down her phone on the side table, he heard a clicking sound coming from the balcony's sliding door. She felt scared because maybe it's a crazy fan or something but the sound never stopped as she decided to take a peek.

 

She tiptoed slowly as she tried to see who it was but she only saw small rocks on the floor. Then she heard a whistle coming from the outside as she looked down. Her eyes didn't see anyone as a she saw a cardboard on the ground with some writings on it.

 

"Come down."She read it slowly. Why would I go down? She thought. It's already night and the place is already dark, she might be in danger when she go down so she just decided to sleep and forget about it but before she can go inside, someone called her.

 

"Tiffany!" She turned back again as she saw the lad who texted her earlier.

 

"It's me, Su Ho!" The guy shouted excitedly while waving his hand. It's been weeks since he last saw Tiffany and he missed her a lot.

 

"Yah, what are you doing here? Someone might see you." Tiffany said with her voice down.

 

"But I want to see you." Su Ho replied without even lowering his voice down. "Lower your voice." She said shouting back at him.

 

"I want to tell you something." Su Ho shouted again as Tiffany decided to come down to just stop him from shouting. She took her jacket as she ran down their dorm, covering her face with a hood.

 

"Finally you came down." Su Ho said as a smile slowly carved in his face, excited to see this woman. With his charming smile, Tiffany can't help herself but to feel attracted to him all over again.

 

"What will you say?" She asked hiding her smile. She’s happy to see him once again.

 

Su Ho didn't remove his smile as he pulled her, walking towards the nearest playground. "Yah! Where will you bring me?" She panicked as her hand was being pulled by this lad. She can't do anything but to follow him.

 

Finally as they reached the playground, Su Ho stopped and removed his grip from her hand.

 

"Those weeks were hell for me. All we did was to practice and practice. I really want to call you but my manager confiscated all of our phones for us to focus on our showcase next week. I..." He hesitated to continue. "I... really missed you." He continued as he said it sweetly.

 

Tiffany, who felt guilty for accusing him that he doesn't care for her, stared at him as if he said something wrong. Su Ho never was like this since they started their friendship. What made him so honest? She thought as her smile slowly crept up from the side of .

 

"Yah. Pabo. You should have concentrated on your practice instead of thinking of me." Tiffany tried to pull a joke but Su Ho took it seriously.

 

"Right, I'm stupid and it's all because of you." Su Ho muttered seriously as she gulped, knowing that he's serious this time.

 

"Suho, I didn't mean that you're stupid, I'm--"

 

He didn't let her to finish her words as he started talking again. "I can't bear to see you with other guys, I hate it when you show your smile to those guys. I wished that I was that guy so that I can see your smile. Every night, I always think of you and I hate it because I can't concentrate on my practice.Tiffany, I finally made my decision." Su Ho finished his little confession with a serious look.

 

“I like you a lot, Tiffany.”

 

"W-what?" She can't understand him as she looked at him puzzled.

 

"Starting from today, I will court you." Still he didn't smile as he waited for her answer.

 

Her eyes went wide, hearing him say those things. She never thought that Suho felt like this way.

 

"Yah, how many days did you practice saying those lines?" Tiffany tried to pull a joke so that the intense atmosphere will change. The truth is that she's nervous, she doesn't know what to respond to this lad.

 

Suho this time showed his smile to her as he scratches his head. "Was it too obvious?" He asked while biting his lip.

 

Tiffany found it cute as she slowly minimizes their gap, pulling him to pinch his cheeks. "Yah, don't act cute in front of me." She pinched his cheeks as she sticks his tongue out. 'Because I might say 'yes' instantly.' She continued in her mind as he released his already red cheeks.

 

"Come here." Tiffany said as she pulled down her hood, making Suho see her pretty face fully. Suho didn't know what to do as he moved his head forward but then Tiffany pulled his collar as she planted a small kiss on his cheek, making the lad blush.

 

Suho stopped momentarily, trying to process her kiss as she suddenly slid her small arms on his arms, pulling him. "I need to go home." She said excitedly with her eye smile, still pulling the shocked lad.

 

"Is that a yes?" He asked still not getting the meaning of her kiss.

 

"I will not say it." Tiffany as she giggle at his clueless expression.

 

"Yah, is that a yes?" He asked again, making sure as he is getting pulled by the silly girl.

 

"Is that a yes?" He repeated it just to make things clear but Tiffany didn't say anything but laugh at him.

 

As they reached her dorm, Tiffany pulled out her arm as she started walking back after saying her goodnight.

 

"Tiffany, is that a yes? Are you allowing me?" Suho can't really get the meaning of the kiss as she stopped, facing the lad fully.

 

"Pabo, that's a yes."She sticks her tongue one last time as she made a cute eye smile. After that she got inside while waving her hand. Suho who can't believe her answer smiled liked a fool while staring at her. It all started with friendship and ends with more than friendship. Age doesn’t matter as long as you love that person.

 

-------------

A/N: So here it is I hope all of you will like it! Please comment!