Muakk

Pure Romance

 

Your first impression of Rain wasn’t the best. You walked into your house to find him hugging your sister from the waist trying to kiss her.

 you: What the?!

Samantha: Rain get off me!!

Rain: Why? ~~~ I don’t want to!!

By the way your sister has a boyfriend you though you wouldn’t get along with Rain for sure. Still you stand outside his huge apartment waiting for your first tutoring lesson. You have the key to his apartment; he gave it to you since you’ll be coming to his house often.

~~Ding Dong~~

No one answers the door

*Okay I guess I have to open the door*

 You go inside to find a huge house. In the counter top there is a note

                               To:  you            

                  I’m sleeping….. So make yourself at home

                                 From: Rain

*Arggg! He makes me come all the way over here and he is sleeping*

 

You go and sit down on the couch, you see a notebook and pick it up, but something falls out of it.

*what is this?*

You notice that is a picture so you turn it around and it’s a picture of your sister.

*Wow why would Rain have this in a notebook?*

You open the notebook and it filled with things about your sister. You start to realize Rain loves your sister.

You stand up angry at Rain, doesn’t he know your sister is taken.

You find his room and swing the door open.

 you: Stalker! Leave my sister alone you weirdo!

Slowly Rain gets up from his bed. He sends you a death glare; you try again to get your point across.

 you: I m-mean, she h-has a BOYFRIEND!

Still Rain doesn’t respond, instead he gets up and starts approaching you.

 you: Get over her! Go get some other girl! Any girl will do, it doesn’t matter!

Suddenly Rain grabs your wrist pushing you against the wall.

Rain: Hah? It doesn’t matter? Any girl would do?

 you: Y-yes

You notice your voice is trembling, Rain leans down to meet your face and without asking kisses you.

You stay in shock for a second. You begin to struggle against his grip on you, he stops kissing you.

 you: what the hell? Don’t kiss me!

Rain: I though you said anyone would do?

 you: Not me you idiot!

You were finally able to push him off; you took off running leaving his house.