Breakfast

Smile [Two-Shot]

 

Laying in bed, you keep thinking of that smile. No one has ever smiled sincerely at you like that. It's funny.. a stranger can make mebreak out of your depression. You want to see him again. You want to see that smile again.

 

~The next morning~

 

You woke up, turning to the side, the clock says 5:55AM. There was a saying, if you wake up and the clock reads all digits the same number~ your day will be good. You're hopeful, you want this to be a good day. *cough cough* It's early, you don't know what time he goes to his post.. but you're going to go anyways. You dragged yourself out of bed to go to the kitchen.

 

The apartment was empty, barely any furnitures or even decorations. All you have is a bed, a stove, a fridge and an empty living room. The wooden floor allows you to slide through the apartment with your socks. The fridge doesn't have a lot, although there's some stuff in there. You got eggs, cucumbers, carrots, spinach and crab meat. *cough cough* In the cabinet you got some spam.

In no time, kimbap was done. You packed it in a taperware and string around it so you can carry it.

You went to your room to get some clothes, shower and get ready.

 

~At the entrance of the park~

 

Ah. He's at his post reading something. You walk towards his post as fast as you can, carrying the kimbap.

 

Excuse me?” you said to get his attention. But.. it seems he can't hear you.

 

Excuse me?” you tried again.

 

Uh.. OH! HEY!! Aha you can talk- I mean, nice to see you again” he smiled. There it was, the smile you wanted to see, but why didn't it it reach his eyes for some reason?

 

Yeah.. thank you for yesterday..”

 

Ay don't worry about it! My pleeaaasure!” he said in a goofy tone. He looked at you and noticed you were holding the kimbap.

 

UH- WHAT'S THAT!? IS THAT FOOOOOOOOOOOD!?”

 

Oh, this?” you asked holding up the kimbap.

 

YEAH BRAAAHH!” he yelled. You handed it to him,

 

it's for you” you smiled at him.

Oh for reeeaaaallz? No kidding right? What is it? I bet it's yummy!” he said opening the taperware like a werewolf.  He takes two and shoves it all in his mouth.

 

"Easy! You might choke! How is it?" you asked.

 

"Ifsh dah besht" he said with a muffled voice. Rice was just all over his face. You smiled at this scene, he looked nice. *cough cough*

 

"Are you sick??" he asked swallowing the food in his mouth.

 

"I'm fine" you smiled.

 

"Noooooooooo you're not!! I'll get us some drinks" he ran out to go the the coffee vending machine.

 

*cough cough* You accidentally hit the books on his table. A paper fell on your foot. What's this? It's the paper he was looking at earlier. You put the books neatly back on the table and picked up the paper. On the back reads.. "I love you my brother". Curiousity rose in you and you turned it around. You saw him. The man you least expected to see. Flashbacks attacked your eyes, it was unstoppable. Your eyes started to moist, tears fell on your cheeks. No wonder why his smile had so much affect on you. But why? Why is this making you tear up? You should be over him now. Or not? The man that made you smile was the brother of the man that made you frown. Why?

 

"Iced coffee?" he walked in smiling. You turn to look at him. You're tear stained cheeks shocked him. His smile turned into a frown and he looked at the paper you were holding.

 

"Oh.. You're the girl huh.." he said. His words confused you.

 

"He always talked about you, you know? He talked about how beautiful you are and how loving and caring you are" he said smiling.

 

"Huh? I don't understand..." you said. You really didn't. Didn't he leave you?

 

"He didn't want you to know, he told me to never tell you when I find you. But you should know the truth. There's no point in hiding it."

 

"What truth? Tell me!" you said with tears falling uncontrollably. 

 

"He died from tuberculosis" with this answer, you dropped to your knees.

 

Why did he lie? Why? Why is the only question you can ask. Junhyung walked towards you and kneeled on one knee, he lifted your face and cupped them in his hands. His thumb wiping of the tears on your cheek. He searched for your eyes to look at him. You searched his face for your answer to your question, why? 

He smiled and wrapped his arms around you. Your face resting on his chest.

 

"He did it because he loves you."


Author's Note

Ehehehehe.. did I disappoint you? Sorry! >.< I'm bad with endings :p I'll work on it~ There was good response and I wanted to just give you the sequel ^^ This story IS done and this is the end ^^ 

Comment me what you think! ^^

THANK YOU~!! ^^