That Smile

Smile [Two-Shot]

 

you's POV

 

It was raining.. it was cold. This bench held all my memories; all the happiness and sadness. This bench was where I met you.. and also where you left me.

~Flashback~

"you, mianhae.. I have to" he held my hands. No.. My world stopped rotating, it paused. The wind stopped, the birds stopped singing.. and I stopped my breath.

"What? Y-ya! Why so serious? Stop joking around! It's not funny-"

"you ! Don't make this harder than it already is. I just.. it's for the best. you.. I'm sorry. " he cut me off.

He tells me this is the 'best way'.. he makes me wonder, if being with you not the best.. then what is?

~End of Flashback~

"Excuse me miss?" a voice startled me.

"Ye?"

"Uhm.. it's going to rain soon and we'll be closing the park for the rest of today.." he said.

"Oh okay thank you, I'll get going soon" I said still not looking up. As he walked away I looked up, he was heading back to his post at the entrance.

Without realizing it myself.. I drifted back into my thoughts.

 

Author's POV

"Aiish.. is that lady really not gonna leave yet!?" Junhyung said in frustration.

"I gotta lock this park up.. Don't wanna appear rude but I guess I'mma have to her out myself" he said as he walked towards her. As he made his way, a raindrop fell on his nose. He looked up to see the clouds preparing to cry. 

"Wow.. really?" he ran back to his post to get an umbrella. As he turns back to go to the lady, the rain started to pour heavily. He ran towards her, though the rain falls heavily, she still sits at the bench absentminded. He ran as fast as he can and when he got to her, he hovered the umbrella over her.

"Excuse me! It's raining! Are you okay? I'm really sor-"

"I'm alright.." she cut him off and started walking towards the entrance. He caught up with her and hovered his umbrella over her again.

"I'll you to the bus stop" Junhyung offered you. She looked at him, he was smiling. Not the whatever kind of smile.. it was the genuine kind of smile. A smile she hasn't had in a while. They reached the entrance..

"Hold on, I have to lock the park up" he said to her and handed her the umbrella. She nodded in response. He ran into his post to get his keys and locked up the gates.

"Okay! Let's go" he smiled. 

*at the bus stop

"Agh! Next bus doesn't come 'till 5:27pm.. I'll wait with you" he smiled at her. She just nodded again.

"Are you mute?...

.

.

Sorry I didn't mean to sound rude" he apologized to her after realizing his bluntness.

"Ahh I know.. something bad happned huh?" her tired eyes widened and looked at him.

"Yeah.. something bad did happen. You know whether we like it or not, terrible things happen and when these things happen, they aren't about us being punished. They're about testing your strength, your courage, your faith. Errr.. am I sounding like a know-it-all? Sorry.. I didn't mean to" he said. you smiled at this.

"Hey you're pretty when you smile!" he exclaimed when he saw her. Just then the bus came.

"Well the bus is here, get on.. uhm here's some money for you fare" he said placing some coins in her hands. She got on, dropped the coins at the front and sat down. She looked out the window and saw him still smiling.

She smiled and mouthed 'gomawo'.


Author's Note

This was just random.. sorry for the lack of plot >.< it was seriously just writing down whatever I was thinking of hehe