MBLAQ

One Hour

Have you ever wanted to switch body with someone for a day? Or an hour even? Take note that I’m only writing this for my own pleasure and those who share the same sentiments as me.

 

I’ve made up 2 rules in switching bodies. 1) It only happens for one hour and you go back to your own body. 2) You can be in another person’s body but the person can’t be in your body. Get it? So it’s not really switching. It’s more of hogging. Lol.

 

I will make all my reactions as realistic as possible and what I would do if I could actually switch bodies with someone for an hour… because a day would be far too long. Besides, I’m a girl (if you get my drift). XD

 

I’ve chosen Beast as my first experiment and have successfully switched bodies with Yoseob but the experience didn’t turn out the way I wanted to. Let’s just hope MBLAQ won’t disappoint me neh?

 

Okay, on with the fic!

 

+++

 

I closed my eyes and opened them back again and saw someone watching TV. All right, I remembered it’s at night so MBLAQ must have ended their schedule. Good because the last time I did this, Beast was still having some dance practice and I totally ruined it for Yoseob. Man, I hope the members won’t kill him. Okay okay… I’m suppose to be in Joon’s body right?

 

Ahhhh… I’m so excited now! I grabbed my face and pulled my cheeks. So this is how Joon’s cheeks feel like huh? Hmm… maybe I should take a sneak peak at his abs… Ooooh, I can’t take it! Ahhhh… I pulled up my shirt a bit and then all the way up and saw… I saw…

 

A stomach.

 

No honey abs, no chocolate abs, no cubes, no, NOTHING. I was a little disappointed… All right, maybe very disappointed in Joon. I sighed and shook my head, so much for feeling Joon’s abs now.

 

“^()%^#%^%$#^&*&^&*^*&*&*(&*(&*#$$%#%(Chulyong, will you stop being weird for 5 minutes of the day huh?)”

 

That voice. I looked up and saw Joon rolling his eyes at me with my shirt still all the way up and went into another room. I quickly pulled down my shirt. Okay, that was embarrassing. But… what… the… HECK? If that was Joon… SO WHO’S BODY AM I IN?

 

I looked around for something reflective and found it! A spoon… ah it’ll do.

 

I tried to make up the features and immediately touched my chin JUST in case I was in G.O’s body but thank God I wasn’t. I touched my hair and then realized it was of an auburn colour.

 

“Aish,$^%$**&(*^$%%$@##$%^&^&*%^&$^%$**&(*^$%%$@##$%^&^&*%^&$^%$**&(*^$%%$@##$%^&^&*%^& (Chulyong, you’re already good-looking. You don’t have to look into a spoon you know. The mirror’s over there.)”

 

Who has auburn hair huh? My hands… are these… are these… THUNDER’S??? WOAH….

 

“Yah! $^%$**&(*^$%%$@##$%^&^&*%^& (are you even listening to me?)”

 

What’s creating that noise? It sounds so gibberish… gah. Then I looked up from my hands and saw Seungho shouting at someone from the sofa. He was watching TV but I guess it was a commercial break and that’s why he could divert his attention to something else.

 

“$^%$**&(*^$%%$@##$%^&^&*%^&$^%$**&(*^$%%$@##$%^&^&*%^&$^%$**&(*^$%%$@##$%^&^&*% (You should be in bed Chulyong. Tomorrow will be a hard day’s work, so you’ll need plenty of rest. Yah, stop staring at me like that.)”

 

Wait… was he talking to me?

 

I turned left and right then pointed at myself.

 

“$^%$**&(*^$%%$@##$%^&^&*%^&$( Yes you… who else? The ghost?)”

 

What the hell is he talking about? All I could see was his mouth opening and closing and some weird sounds coming out of it. OH NO OH NO OH NO… I brought my non-existent Korean knowledge with me again! The same thing happened to me the last time and I couldn’t even communicate with Beast… and I even made Junhyung mad. What do I do now??? Okay… Just keep calm woman. Remember your mission. Just hug/kiss/whatever MBLAQ and return back to your own body. But 1 hour’s not up yet! I can’t do it now or else they’ll be suspicious… and I can’t even speak Korean yet. Damn.

 

“Ah… ah… wassup hyung?” I smiled awkwardly. Well, that was also the first thing that came out of my mouth when I was in Yoseob’s body. I sighed and noticed something at the corner of my eye…wait, is that a mirror? I quickly rushed to it and studied my face. Oh my gorgeous face. I placed my hair behind my ears and touched my eyebrows… woah… I’m actually in Mir’s body.

 

“Chulyong!”

 

I turned around automatically hearing ‘my’ name. There was Joon standing there… looking as hot as ever. He had such a y frustrating look on his handsome face and… and… what’s that in his hands? Holy sh*t!

 

“Ahhhhhh GET THAT AWAY FROM ME!” I screamed like a girl and felt my back touching the wall. My arms were spread out as if it will make the walls move back. Joon was holding a freakin’ rat by the tail. It was just so sick. I knew you were a dirty guy Joon but I didn’t know you even kept a rat in the house!

 

“$^%$**&(*^$%%$@##$%^&^&*%^&$^%$**&(*^$%%$@##$%^&^&*%^& (What the hell was this thing doing in MY BED? And did you just speak English just now?)”

 

I stared at him as if he was crazy. Yes, he did sound crazy to me, with all those gibberish words and the rat in his hand.

 

“Wha-?” I raised an eyebrow as he raised an eyebrow at me too. We both had a staring competition and then he realized that I was afraid of that rat. He smiled sinisterly and nodded his head slowly while I shook my head franticly. What’s he gonna do huh? Stuff that rat in my face?

 

“Yah Chul Yong! $^%$**&(*^$%%$@##$%^& $^%$**&(*^$%%$@##$ ^&*%^ &$^%$* *&(*^$%%$@##$%^&^&*%^& (You’re gonna regret ever pulling pranks on me! Got it? I’m gonna kill you… with this rat!)”

 

He held the rat in my face. I could feel my blood draining from my head to my toes as I cowered in fear. Please oh PLEASE… leave me alone! Yes, for the first time… I wanted Lee Joon to just leave my sight.

 

But he wouldn’t! He grabbed my neck and tried to strangle me. The rat was let loose and now it was running everywhere. Seungho was still watching TV and not noticing anything. I guess this must have happened almost everyday for him to be normal about it.

 

“H-hyung…Mianhe” I spit out words based on my limited Korean and just wished he would let go. I’m for serious right now. I can’t breathe damn it!

 

“$^%$**&(*^$%%$@##$%^&^&*%^&$^%$**&(*^$%%$@##$%^&^&*%^& (You… you apologized… Oh my God, are you okay?)”

 

Joon loosened his grip and finally let go of me. He stared and said some more Korean and then he left into his room.

 

“Chulyong, $^%$**&(*^$%%$@##$%^&^&*%^& (go to bed already.)”

 

I heard Seungho’s voice and he changed the TV channel. So much for being leader. Hmph. He didn’t even help me when Joon almost choked me to death. I sighed. Where was G.O and Thunder anyways? Asleep? Hais. Fine, Seungho. You win. Time for bed now. Let’s go Mir.

 

I dragged my lazy feet towards the bedrooms… okay… which one is it? I can’t just budge into any room like that… and wait, Seungho. I can just watch TV until one hour is up and just hug him and I’ll be gone! Yeah! This didn’t go the way I planned either. I was actually hoping for MBLAQ to be playing some game… twister or something and that I could join in the game being Joon. Haha. I shook my head. It’ll never happen… again.

 

I plopped down beside Seungho and grinned at his side-profile He’s so good-looking.

 

“$^%$**&(*^$%%$@##$%^&^&*%^&$^%$**&(*^$%%$@##$%^&^&*%^& (Stop staring at me like that again. You’re being weird and this time I mean it.)” Seungho mumbled something but his eyes never left the screen.

 

I sighed. I still have no idea what’s he’s saying. What to do now? Suddenly, while flipping through the channels, MTV Sweet Sixteen was playing, my favourite show! Ah… how to tell him to go back? I quickly grabbed the remote and changed back to the show. Yeah…

 

“$^%$**&(*^$%%$@##$%^&^&*%^&$^%$**&(*^$%%$@##$%^&^&*%^&$^%$**&(*^$%%$@##$%^&^&*%^& (Just what the hell do you think you’re doing Chul yong? That’s MY remote!)” Seungho grabbed back the remote control and switched to something he preferred to watch.

 

I looked down… how can I even talk to him when all he does is scold me in another language I barely understood? What now…

 

“$^%$**&(*^$%%$@##$%^&^&*%^&$^%$**&(*^$%%$@##$%^&^&*%^& (Fine, here’s the remote. Stop looking so sad. I’m not so bad. Sheesh…)”

 

He passed the remote to me. I looked at his hand and his face, to and fro. Should I take it? Or… ah of course I should take it… right? Suddenly, he grabbed my hand and placed the remote in my hand roughly. Okay… did Seungho just touched MY hand? Technically, it’s Mir’s hand, but ah what the heck, it’s still MINE.

 

I stared at the remote, or actually my hand, in awe. Wow… oh wow.

 

“$^%$**&(*^$%%$##$%^&^&*%^&$^%$**&(*^$%%$##$%^&^&*%^&$^%$**&(*^$%%$##$%^&^&*%^&$^%$**&(*^$%%$##$%^&^&*%^&vv$^%$**&(*^$%%$##$%^&^&*%^&$^%$**&(*^$%%$##$%^&^&*%^&v$^%$**&(*^$%%$##$%^&^&*%^&(YAH CHULYONG, I TOLD YOU NOT TO PRANK ME AGAIN RIGHT! THIS TIME I’M REALLY GONNA KILL YOU!)”

 

Out came Joon stomping his way towards me with a dead fish in his hand. I don’t know what the hell he was screaming but I bet he was cursing at me, so I shook my head franticly and even made my arms in a ‘X’ sign and screamed one of those common Korean words that I know, “ANYA ANYA ANYA ANYA!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

What the hell is wrong with Mir? DOESN’T HE KNOW THE PHRASE, CROSSING THE LINE? I almost cried when I saw Joon screaming like crazy at me. Oh man! I made Junhyung so mad last time and he was my favourite member from Beast. Now Joon hates me too! WHY OH WHY????

 

But technically… he’s mad at Mir. But ah what the heck.

 

“$^%$**&(*^$%%$@##$%^&^&*%^&$^%$**&(*^$%%$@##$%^&^&*%^&$^%$**&(*^$%%$@##$%^&^&*%^&$^%$**&(*^$%%$@##$%^&^&*%^&$^%$**&(*^$%%$@##$%^&^&*%^& (I’m sure he didn’t mean it. Relax man. Just throw away that fish and I’ll tell the housekeeper to clean up your bed tomorrow. You can sleep in my bed tonight.)” Seungho put his arm between me and Joon and I could see he was trying to calm Joon down but still, I have no idea what they were talking about.

 

Finally, it seemed that they have finally gotten to an agreement, leaving Joon a little calmed down but I swore I could still see steam coming out of his ears.

 

“$^%$**&(*^$%%$@##$%^&^&*%^&$^%$**&(*^$%%$@##$%^&^&*%^& (I’m keeping my eyes on you. So better watch out!)” Joon pointed two fingers at his eyes and my eyes… okay that move was universal so I could sort of tell what he meant. But I didn’t do anything wrong! Mir did… Oh Mir… you bad bad boy.

 

I shook my head and put my face in my hands. I was sobbing… It’s ruining Mir’s reputation but these tears just won’t stop falling. It was worse than the time I messed up the choreography during Beast’s dance practice, but at least that time I could hold back my tears. Now I can’t even control them anymore.

 

Suddenly, I felt someone’s hand rubbing my back up and down. Oh… it was just Seungho…

 

Then I felt it. The sign that I was going back to my own body. I better move quick and hug MBLAQ before my soul leaves Mir’s body. But it was only a few seconds left and it wasn’t enough time to even step into the bedrooms to search for the rest of them. So I did the only thing I could now, so that my journey here won’t be wasted.

 

“Seungho, will you marry me?” I hugged him as tightly as I could and closed my eyes. At least I get to hug one MBLAQ member…and I hate you Joon.