Free Man

Free Man

I was going to do this. I'd lost the bet, so I had to do it. We were on a train to Palang Dam with Yooguen. Onew had gotten us the trip. We'd gotten on the train and were bored just standing around. I forgot who suggested it, but we ended up doingdares with rock paper scissors. Jonghyun had lost the first round. He yelled at some pedestrians when the train stopped and told them who he was, but they ignored him.

We played again and I'd lost. Now, I had 2 minutes to think of something to yell at the next stop. Suddenly, the phrase popped into my head. I was embarrassed to say it, but, hey, as they say in America, IT UP, CUPCAKE! When we neared the next stop, I got ready to run.

"Okay. One, Two, Three, GO!"Key, Onew, Jonghyun, and Minho said. The doors opened and I ran into the middle of the station.

"I'M A FREE MAN!" I waved my arms while screaming it. I sprinted back into the cabin and waited fot the doors to close. I thought I'd heard someone scream "Yay for you!" but I wasn't 100% that that's what they'd said.

When the doors finally closed, all of the SHINee members burst out laughing. Everyone except Minho. He walked up to me and leaned down to whisper something in my ear.

"Not when I get you." He said before leaning back with a huge smirk spread across his expressionless face. After that little episode, I tried to be next to him constantly. No, I am NOT a free man. I'm Minho's. Yooguen's going to be pissed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOOOOOOKKKKAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY, That was friggin' WEIRD. I did that during study hall. Now I'm down to like, 6, 5 stories?

Ah, screw it. I'll eventually type them all up, but that's for when my mom's not home. Like right now.