Saranghae

Saranghae

“Happy Anniversary sweetheart!” Onew said as he wrapped his arms around Key’s waist.

 

They were lying on their bed then. Key turned his body around to face his lover. He wrapped his arms around his lover’s neck to lessen the gap between their faces. “Happy Anniversary too baby”, and they sealed it with a hot, steamy, long morning kiss.

 

*

“Baby, are you busy today?” Onew asked, as he back-hugged Key, whom was washing the dishes after their breakfast.

 

“No, ofcourse not..” Key turned his head and smiled.

 

“Great!” Onew turned Key around to face him. “I have a surprise for you” he winked, making Key blushed.

 

“What?” Key asked, shyly.

 

“Well..” Onew put his hands on Key’s waist, lowered his head so that his lips finally touched Key’s, he Key’s bottom lip before continue talking, “you just have to wait until tonight dear~ Now I have to go to work. Bye.” With that Onew left their house with a victory smile, leaving the blushing-like-mad Key behind.

 

*

It’s 5pm and Key got a text from his lover.

 

From:♥♥Jinki♥♥

‘Sweetheart. Are you ready for your surprise? Keke.. meet me infront of our house at 7 okay? Wear something nice ;) I love you”

 

Okay, Key smiled, What should I wear?

 

*

It’s 7pm, Key was waiting for Onew infront of their house, when suddenly someone hugged him from behind. “You look beautiful”

 

Key smiled, leaning back, “Thanks”

 

“Now, put on this blindfold” Onew said as he gave a blindfold to Key.

 

“Why?” Key asked in confusion.

 

“So you won’t see the surprise, duuuh~ come on, please~” Onew whined with a very adorable pout.

 

“Okay” Key couldn’t resist his lover’s pout, so he gave up.

 

*

 

Onew took Key to a park, it was not that far from their house. “We’re here!” Onew said cheerfully as he unfold the blindfold from Key’s eyes.

 

When Key finally adjusted his eyes, he was mesmerized. There, he saw a table for two with a candle on top and is surrounded by gardens of roses, and infront of him was a well put candles that read, “I love you Kim Kibum” . It was beautiful, that made Key cried.

 

“Key! Why are you crying?! You don’t like it? I’m sorry..” Onew hugged Key, “..please don’t cry”

 

Key smiled and hugged Onew even tighter, “No! I love it Jinki! It’s beautiful. Thank you so much”

 

Onew grinned, “I’m glad…”

 

*

 

They had their candlelight dinner and talked almost about everything. “Now” Onew started, “for your surprise”

 

“Isn’t this it Jinki?”

 

“No~” Onew took out his ipod and began searching for something, “this is!”

 

When it played, Key was expecting for a song, but then the words ‘I love you’ kept on replaying. Onew searched for songs that has ‘I love you’ in it and took the ‘I love you’ part. Hence, the large amount of different ‘I love you’s in different tone and genre.

 

With that playing, Onew knelt on one knee. He took out a square velvet box with hopes in his eyes, “Bummie, I know this is too sudden, but we’ve been friends since we were kids, and I’m pretty sure I’ve liked..no, I’m sure that I’ve been in love with you all my life.. thank you for always being there for me Kibum-ah, thank you for always taking care of me.. now, will you let me do the same? Kim Kibum, will you marry me?”

 

Key was a crying mess then, there, in front of him was a man he loved with a ring just for him, “Yes.. yes.. YES! OFCOURSE I WILL!” he then practically threw himself at Onew and hugged him tightly.

 

Onew smiled with happy tears pouring from his eyes, “Thank you…”

 

How is it? XD ahh, I'm 1/3 asleep now... keke.. hope you enjoy reading ^^