Christmas Miracle

Christmas Miracle

(Taemin POV)

"Go Minho Go!!!I don't want to see your face again!!!I feel so angry to him and I can't control my emotion.

"Taemin you should hear my explanation."He tried to speak to me.

"No Minho I don't want to hear anything from your mouth!" I close my ears with both of my hands.

"But taemin I thought you will understand."He looks at me with his teary eyes.

I feel a little bit guilty when I saw those teary eyes.But no taemin no!!you can't forgive him so easily like this.

He disappointing you and he broke his promise.

"Understand what??I've waited for you in that restaurant for 3 hours,but you never come.And you want me to understand you now??" I cried to him.

"Now go!!!" I cried to him.

With those last words I can see tears falling from his eyes.And he left....he left me alone just like what I told him to...but suddenly I feel so lonely really lonely.And I cry...

 

 

I sit on my couch try to watching television so I can't forget my problem.

But it didn't work.I always thinking about minho.

About what we can do together if we never fought before.I feel tears rolling on my cheek.

I keep thinking about him....

His beautiful brown eyes

His smile that can makes girls and boys fall in love with him

His laugh that I think it's so y

His voice that always makes me melt

and his brown soft hair.

I want to call him right away and tell him that I feels so sorry, that I always love him with all my heart.

But my pride stand in a way.So I keep sitting in my couch,hear the time tickling,and crying alone.

So stupid...I know ..but I can't  help it.

 

 

I keep crying until I heard my phone ring.I search it all over the place I forget where I put it the last time.

I always forget about my things.Minho always told me that I'm so careless...

I tried to search it in my bag and I found it.It still ringing so I answer it right away.

 

"Hello??" I speak through the phone.

"Hello taemin.it's me jonghyun."

"Oh hyung...What's up?" Somewhere deep in my heart I hope it was minho.

"Actually Kibum forbid me to call you....he don't want me to interfere your first chrismas with minho.But I really want to say thank you to minho.So I call you.Taemin can you give the phone to minho??"

I don't anwer him

"taemin please can you let me talk to minho.just a minute,I promise...I just want to thank to him,because he help kibum to go to hospital before."

"Hospital??What's wrong with kibum hyung?"I asked him

"Oh it''s okay tae.Kibum sprained his ankle so minho help him to go to the hospital.So taemin can you let me talk to him?"he asked me.

" He is not here hyung." I feel hot tears rolling on my cheeks again.

" What? I thought he is with you..  he said to me before that he must hurry because he late to meet you."

I feel that I can't breath because I cried so hard." No hyung I fought with him....I'm so stupid....I'm...."

"You fought with him?Is this because of he came late to meet you?"He asked me.

"yes hyung...I feel so stupid now."Oh my god what did I do before....

"taemin I'm so sorry...because of us you fought."

"No hyung it's not your fault.It's my fault.I'm so stupid.Hyung can I hung up the phone ?I need to go."

" Yes tae...I'm sorry...." He said to me

"It's okay..." with that words I hung up the phone.

Oh my god what did I do.I feel so stupid right now and I feel that I'm so selfish....I cry harder than before.

I can feel my eyes swollen because I cry so much.

 

I take phone and I tried to call minho.But it not works his phone is not active.

I need to apologize to him now.

I take my jacket and run as fast i can to his apartment.

 

 

I feel so tired when I reach his apartment.I knock his door immediately.

"Minho it's me taemin...please open the door." I call him

but no answer.I try to knock again but still no answer.

He must feel so angry to me that's why he didn't open the door.I'm sorry minho I'm so sorry....

 

 

I'm walking alone through the darkness.I'm walking without any direction.

When I realized I already standing infront of the biggest christmas tree in town.

I check my watch.It's 11.50 pm.

10 minutes more and the christmas will end.

Than I pray...I pray for the christmas miracle.I know that this is crazy.But I hope it'll be works.

"My dear lord I know that sometimes human makes mistake just like me.Today I made a really big mistake...Something that I shouldn't do.What I need now is a little bit miracle.Christmas miracle so I can apologize to him so I can make up with him.I know that my prayer is not good but I hope that you'll hear my prayer." I feel suffocated and I know that is because I'm crying again.

Then I feel someone standing beside me.praying like I do.

"Dear lord today I fought with my boyfriend.I know that it was my fault.I break the promise that we made.he waited me for a long time.Please give me a chance so I can apologize to him.because I can't live without him."

The deep voice that I familiar to.So I turn my head to see his face.Then I see him.It's minho!!

"Minho..." I call his name. Then he turn his head to see me.

"Tae...taemin...?"he looks so suprise.

"Taemin I'm so sorry that I...." before he finished his words I kiss him.

I pulled out then I say to him " babo don't say that you're sorry...all of this is my fault...because i'm so selfish....because I..."

He suddenly kiss me.And I feel that I'm melting.

"Don't say that you're sorry.This is my fault..I made you wait in that restaurant for 3 hours.I'm a jerk." His face is full of regret.

I shook my head "No minho....no...you're not wrong.I know that you're so kind.You help kibum hyung that's why you're late."

"so taemin you're forgive me??" he asked me and I nodded my head.

 "minho I love you." I said to him

He whisper in my ear." I love you too lee taemin and thank you that you've become my christmas miracle." 

 

and then we kiss again infront of those beautiful christmas tree...passionately.....

 

 

I'm so sorry for my english.Because english is not my native language.

but I hope you'll like this fanfic.This is my first oneshot fanfic and I made this to celebrate christmas.

Hope you'll all enjoy this. Don't forget to comment!!

And Merry Christmas!!! I hope all the best for you all.GBU ^^