My Twin Sister

I'll Protect You With All My Life

 

Yoochun’s POV:

 

“Aish!! Why did it turned out like this!!!!!” I shouted frustratingly and left TOP crying. I step out of the house and wander aimlessly.

 

I know, I really know how he loves my twin sister, I can see that clearly. I am not blind. He values her so much. But what can I do? They will both hurt each other if they don’t stop this craziness!!!

 

Ever since the day Dara started living with us, I already saw the admiration in TOP’s eyes when she saw her in our living room. I’m really grateful to him because even though it’s hard to admit... he is one of the reasons why she started talking and showing some emotions.

 

Dara, she’s so precious to me, to our family. She’s a blessing that was given to us after my real twin sister died in an accident. She’s really beautiful...no that’s an understatement. She’s a goddess. Werewolves and humans can’t help but fall for her. She has the beauty that can make every men kneel in front of her and every women jealous of. She’s naturally beautiful. Humans said that she is a Goddess disguised as a human with a personality of an Angel.

 

I can’t help but smile every time I remember those people fighting just to get her attention but unfortunately my sister has this sickness called dumbness, in other words she’s oblivious of what’s happening around her. During that time she can only see TOP in her eyes, I tried to set her up in some blind date with humans so that she can break up with him but I failed. They both totally in love with each other.

 

As for werewolves, I don’t know why but usually in a pack, human born from werewolves couple were treated as a slave or dirt but Dara was an exception. They think of her highly, like she’s a queen but of course she’s not aware that she was receiving a special treatment but some still try to bully her though she doesn’t care. Those werewolves who like her know that she can never be mated in anyone of them, even my best friend TOP knows that but still they can’t help but be around her.

 

Even her best friend Jiyong is in love with her and also my other best friend Jaejoong but they never said anything because they know she’s happy with TOP and that’s all they needed. Her happiness. Those male werewolves in her group of friend were also attracted to her though I’m still not sure if it’s love or only admiration. I can’t help but feel sorry for them, falling for my dumb human sister who can never be ‘theirs’.

 

My twin is a very cheerful person, warm to everyone and kind. She is a strong girl, emotionally and physically though not as strong as werewolf. I remember she was once bullied when she was 15 and after that she asked our parents to enrol her in self-defence class. After that she tried everything to stand for herself and fight those bullies.

 

Our parents enrolled her in a normal human school near the town, while I was enrolled in the school around here where werewolves are the only students allowed. But this year, the principal allowed humans who were related to werewolves to attend in our school, Wolfie High School. So this year will be our last year, our senior year in high school and I will be attending the same school together with Dara. 

 

Dara is a mysterious person, up to now, we don’t have any idea what happened during that day we saw her.  When we found her, she looked helpless, so broken.  Every details of that night four years ago were still clear in my head.

 

Flashback +++++ 4 years ago

 

CCCCCCRINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

 

I was watching some movies with dad when the phone rings.

 

“Chun, answer the phone.” Dad said pointing the home phone near the kitchen counter.

 

“Dad, you have two feet and two hands, you can use your feet and walk to the kitchen and then use your hand to grab the phone, it’s easy dad... no need for you to ask me to do it, you can do it yourself... I’ll cheer for you!!! Go daddy! Go D-A-D-D-Y!” I shrugged playfully but earn a ‘whack’ in the head.

 

WHACK!!!

 

“Young man, don’t you dare order me, your father, like that!” He growled at me using his Beta tone and I can’t help but gulped. Damn, he’s using his authority against me, it’s unfair. Every time the higher ups uses there ‘tone’ all of us, normal werewolf can’t help but fear and follow whatever they said especially the Alpha.

 

Our Alpha is really scary... he’s a big man, a muscle man. He’s the leader of almost 200 werewolves in this small town of Icheon. Our pack is one the biggest pack in the world, and it’s called Blue Moon Pack. My dad is the second in command, the Beta and of course I’m the heir of the position.

 

I immediately stand up and about to answer the phone when my mom beat me to it.

 

“Hello?”  My mom answered. My dad and I can hear clearly the conversation.

 

“Gummy?” Someone cried from the other line, you can hear the worry and fear in her voice.

 

“Gahi? Is that you? What’s wrong? What are you crying?”

 

“Nana...*sob*... she’s gone.”

 

“What?!! NO...no... I don’t know what you’re saying.” With a blink of an eye, dad is already holding my mom in her waist, supporting her.  I’m really confused right now, who the hell is Nana? It’s the first time I heard her. I never heard anything about that person from Aunt Gahi.

 

“Gahi, its Teddy. What happened? What do you mean my daughter is gone?” What????Daughter? I have a sister?

 

I’m beyond confused right now. I don’t know what’s happening. My mother was already crying, her arms were wrapped around my dad’s waist. Dad is the same, though you can’t see any tears but fear was evident in her eyes and her trembling hands. I know he’s trying to be strong for mom.

 

“We... we’re planning to eat outside...*sob*.... after her classes today, but... but when she’s crossing the road in front of her school ...*sob*.... she...she was hit by a truck ...*sob*.... I don’t know what to do Teddy, they...they said that the driver lost control of the truck.... my niece... ...*sob*.... she’s gone.” My aunt was still crying on the other line. I can’t help but pity her, she’s alone in her house, until now, she never found her mate. Some says that maybe her mate died before she meets him or still not yet time for her to meet him.

 

I saw my mom totally lost her strength, she collapsed on the floor. My dad was staring blankly in the kitchen, speechless. I quickly move to where my mom is and hugged her tightly. I patted my dad’s leg to put him back to his reverie.

 

“Ahh... Why? How could this happen.”  My dad whispered to himself. “Gahi, where are you? We’ll go there right now.” He asked her.

 

“I’m in front of the morgue of the hospital near the house. I’ll wait for you guys. I’m sorry that something like this happened. Bye.” She said and hangs up.

 

“Bye.” Dad responded.

 

Dad quickly grabbed his coat and moms’s and gets the keys of the car. He helped mom to stand up and wrapped his hand to her waist. Without any word, they walk through the door. But I ran after them.

 

“I’m coming with you!!!” I shouted before they closed the door.

 

They didn’t say anything, so I followed them. We hopped in the car and Dad started driving. No one dares to talk during the ride but I want to ask them what is happening, I know it’s not the right time but I have the right to know.

 

“Do I have a sister?” I asked. I saw them stiffened by my question. I look at dad but he didn’t say a word and just continue driving. I looked at mom and she looked at me apologetically.

 

“Yoochun-ah, we’re sorry for not telling you. And yes you have a sister. A twin sister. But she’s a human Chun-ah so I hope you understand why we kept it a secret. We all know that if she lives with us, they will look at her like some kind of dirt and I don’t want her to experience that, so we asked your aunty who’s living alone in Seoul if she can take care of her, and she happily agreed with it. We’re sorry for hiding the truth from you but it is the best for her and for you. I hope you understand.” She said while tears were slowly falling from her eyes.

 

I kept my mouth shut and tried to analyze all the words my mom said inside my head.

 

I never thought that I will hear from them that I have a human sister. To be honest, I don’t care if she’s a human, she is my sister that’s what matters and I can protect her and no one will go against me since I’m the future Beta of the pack and my best friend is the future Alpha and the other one is 6th in command. Who the hell will dare to hurt her?

 

“What’s her name?” I tried to asked even though I heard my aunt call her ‘Nana’

 

“Nana, her name is Nana.” My mom trailed off and continues. “She’s so beautiful, she looks like a doll. She got her height from your dad and skin tone from me. You guys were fraternal twins.” She smiled slightly from her memories. “She never knew about us and we want to keep it that way, we don’t want her to be tangled in this supernatural world of ours. Living normally and seeing her happy will be enough for us. “

 

We got in the front of the hospital around midnight. Establishments around the hospital were already close by the time we got there.

 

We walked inside quickly and saw my aunt weeping on the chair, in front of the morgue. They hugged each other while crying, even dad can’t help but shed some tears. Both were taking the blame for what had happened.

 

I step away from them and went in front of the door, I slowly turned the knob. Inch by inch, I can see the inside of the room. It’s all white, the walls and the floor. Then... there I saw one hospital stretcher, someone lying lifeless. The body was covered by a white blanket, from head to toe. You can smell the blood all over the room and you can see the blanket stained from blood.

 

I slowly walked inside the room and heard footsteps behind me as they followed.

 

I went beside Nana.  My parents and aunt went to the other side. Dad took one more step forward, nearing the body. Slowly and trembling, he pulled the blanket covering her daughter’s lifeless body. Everyone gasped upon seeing her body... broken bones... gushes... bruises... cuts... it’s everywhere except her face.

 

I see... she is my sister. ‘Hi there sis, I’m Yoochun your twin brother. I never thought that this is the way I’m going to find out about you. This will be our first and last meeting. I’m sorry about what happened. I hope you are happy wherever you are. I promised to take care of mom and dad, also aunty. So you can rest in peace now. It’s kinda awkward to say this but I love you sis.’ I thought silently in my head and I don’t know why but tears started to fall in my eyes without me knowing it.

 

Few days past and Nana’s funeral was done. Mom said that even though she’s gone, she will be forever in our hearts.

 

It’s already past midnight when we decided to go home.  I got hungry so I asked dad to pull over on the side of those ‘24-hours open’ convenience store. They said that they’re also starving so all of us decided to go. We we’re walking in the sidewalk when we notice a beautiful girl sitting in front of a store named ‘J & J Sparkling Bling Bling’. We all stopped when we saw her, not because of her beauty but because of her state. She looks lifeless and broken. It’s like her soul left her body. Her eyes looked blank. She was staring at nowhere. I saw mom walked in front of her.

 

“Hi! Little miss, it’s midnight what are you doing here alone? Do your parents know you’re here?” My mom asked but she just looked at her blankly.

 

“Ahmm you see... it’s dangerous at this hour. Come on, will send you home. Where do you live?” Mom keeps talking to her. But she’s not getting any respond. That time Dad and I were also there beside mom.

 

“Gone.” She suddenly spoke.

 

“Huh?” All of us talked at the same time. We were all shocked to hear her voice. It’s like a melody to our ears.

 

“They’re gone. My parents, my home. Gone.” She said as a tear escape from her right eyes.

 

“Oh my God. I’m so sorry dear I don’t know. I’m sorry.” Mom quickly hugged her. But she still didn’t show any emotion. We don’t know but we felt like something is pulling us to her. We felt that we have to take her with us, like she’s the sister that I lost. Mom looked at dad and then me, as if we know what she’s thinking, we both nod at her. She mouthed ‘thank you’ and smiled. She turned her back from us and looked again to the Goddess in front of us.

 

‘I want to make up from my mistake. We will adopt her in the family. We lost Nana, she lost her family. But she is not a replacement, she’s a blessing to us. So let’s protect her unlike what we failed to do with Nana. Even though she’s also a human like Nana, she’s now a family. Let’s explain everything to her and give her the warmth she needed.’ Mom said through our mind link.

 

“Honey, I know we’re strangers that you just met, but I want you to trust us. I want you to live with us if you don’t have any more family. We will gladly accept you.” Mom smiled as she caressed her face.

 

“Dara Park.” She spoke again suddenly.

 

“Dara? Is that your name?” Mom looks at her questioningly but she didn’t answer.

 

“Let’s go Dara, we’re going home.” She didn’t answer but she takes mom’s hand as she reached her.  We just smiled at her gesture knowing she’s actually willing to come with us.

 

My parents started to arrange her adoption paper but she just shook her head saying no need to do that, she’s fine just living with her new family. Well, luckily she has the same last name with us, so my parents just let it slip. She rarely spoke and show emotion but we all understand her, she just lost everything. We didn’t asked what happened to her and she never spoke about it also. She’s a mystery to us but it’s alright with us. She’s a good person, you can see it with her action.

 

We found out that it’s her birthday during the time we found her. She’s also the same age with me, so they decided that we will celebrate our birthday together. She just nodded with the idea. We treat her like a normal person, we tried to help her with her issues so that we can bring life to her lifeless body.

 

 We spoke to our Alpha telling him the truth about mom giving birth to my human twin sister, but they never said that she died. The whole pack new about this, so when they saw Dara, they concluded that she is my twin sister. With that we decided that we will let them think that Dara is my twin sister and we will keep the fact that we just accepted her in our family a secret because if they found out that she’s not a daughter of a werewolf, they will kill her. The pack need to keep our existence as a secret.

 

We told Dara about us being a werewolf, the pack and everything she needed to know. We’re glad she accepted the truth open-mindedly. She also come in some pack meetings or gathering but it’s really seldom, maybe 3-5 times a year.

 

One day, my best friends just suddenly barged in our house without knocking... and there you go, their heart was also knocked out. Starting that day they were always at my house trying to make my twin sister talk and smile. TOP always talks to her like she’s a doll and Jae will always buy her gifts everyday without any skip and he will just sit beside her silently looking at her.

 

Years and a half past when she decided to talk. That time Jae asked me to help him buy some foods like ice cream, cake, chicken, cookies and many more. I asked him what’s the occasion, he said he felt like something good is going to happen and he thinks that buying food is necessary. I told TOP to go ahead because Dara is alone in the house.

 

After an hour, we finished buying what he wanted. We’re 15 minutes away from the house when we saw TOP smiling like a maniac. He suddenly dance and jump at the same time like he won in a lottery. He explained to us that she started talking and smiling. I can’t help but join TOP with his antics. Jae was just standing at the side, frozen. Maybe he’s shocked and too happy to hear about my sister. He suddenly smiled and said to me ‘I told you something good is gonna happen’. He gave all the food to TOP and told him it calls for a celebration. TOP immediately nodded and bring the food back home.

 

I was about to follow him when Jae pulled my shirt and said ‘We need to buy present’. I grumble upon hearing that but I still let him dragged me. He bought a small music box with a music that I’m not familiar with. The music box is actually cute and for sure Dara will love it. It is rectangular color pink box with a small heart shape thingy that serves as a lock. When you open it, a white wolf leaning to a black wolf is what you will see.

 

White wolf huh? Unfortunately there are no more white werewolves. It was shocking news to us that the legendary Crescent Moon Pack was killed. They said that there’s a traitor in their pack, because we all know that no pack can beat them with the strength they possess and with the gifts of the alpha bloodline have. So they thought that maybe there’s a traitor because only same powerful werewolves can defeat them.

 

We directly went home after Jae finish his ‘gift shopping ritual’ for Dara. As we enter the door we can hear her laugh and talk. The music in our ears that we rarely hear. We saw her talking to TOP oblivious to our present. TOP just look at us and nod, acknowledging our present while she keep on eating her vanilla ice cream while talking animatedly with TOP. We heard her call him Tabi and he is happily enjoying his nickname. Jae was standing with me in the door, he’s smiling but not the reaction I’m looking for. I thought he will smile ear to ear upon seeing her acting lively, but no.

 

Yeah he is smiling but there’s a hint of sadness and jealousy. I turned to him and pat him on the shoulder asking him to go on and talk to her. He just shook his head and keeps looking at her. My oblivious sister is still not aware of our present and kept eating and talking to TOP. Jae silently walked in the living room and put his present in the table beside the cake. He quickly turned around and said, ‘I forgot, I need to pack up my things. I have to leave in two days. Say Hi to her for me and that is.... if she knows me.’ I sadly nodded

 

After that day, Jae went to our house for a quick goodbye and said he will visit often. He didn’t look for Dara and just decided to leave. He planned to go to a specialized school in the city. It will take him one and a half year but he will visit often and if there’s an emergency.

 

So, Dara was left with TOP most of the time and gradually falls for him. Sooner they started dating. She becomes livelier than before. She’s like a magnet, she became friends with almost all the wolves in town, but she always hang out with her new found group, my cousin Bom, CL, Minzy, Youngbae, Seungri, Daesung, her best friend Jiyong and of course her boyfriend TOP.

 

I’m also friends with them and sometimes hang out with them. But most of the time I’m with the future top 5 leaders of the pack, with Yunho, Junsu, Changmin and Jaejoong. But since Jaejoong is out of town, it’s usually the 4 of us.

 

Time, days, week, months and years passed. Dara became someone dependable. She stronger now, knowledgeable, still kind as ever but still somehow broken, like there’s no way to cure his broken soul. There are times that she will look blankly outside the window, staring at the woods. It’s like she’s longing for something, for someone.

 

Even though she’s with us for a long time she still never open up, so we don’t have any idea of her background. But she will always reassure that she is not a bad person and she doesn’t have any intention to harm anyone. She also said one time. ‘If something bad will happen because of my existence, I will leave. If it means your safety.’  Up to now, it still a puzzle to us, we don’t have any idea of what she said. When we asked what does she mean, she will just shook her head, smiling.

 

End of Flashback

 

I’m still wandering away from our house when I noticed that I’m now inside the woods. Damn! When did I get here? I look above the sky, it’s so beautiful. I wish life is also beautiful. I sigh deeply as I turn around. I decided to go home. I want to talk to Dara. I don’t want her to hate me.

 

I was walking back when my phone rings. I press the accept button and put the phone to my ears.

 

“Hello?” I spoke to the other line.

 

“Hey buddy! Wazzup?”  I heard a familiar voice answered.

 

“Jae?” I asked.

 

“Yeah it’s me! How’s it going? I’m here in the pack house. I just got back home and went directly to Wolfie High and arranged my transfer papers, I will be attending my senior year there. Isn’t that great? Oh hey! Want to have a small get together here with boys?” He said in one breath.

 

“Wow! That’s great! Dara will also attend Wolfie High! I’m really excited to attend the school! Haha! And sure I’ll be there, I’ll just go home and fix something. I’ll be there in an hour. See you!” I smiled as I heard him say that, with my other best friend back in town and my sister in Wolfie High! Woohoo! It’s the best. I know that there still a week before the school starts but really... I am excited.

 

“Oh! By the way, Jae?” I asked not sure if he already hang up. He went silent after I mentioned Dara’s name.

 

“Yeah?” He inquired.

 

“Welcome back buddy. Bye”

 

“Yeah, Thanks! See you in an hour. Bye!” He said as he cut the call.

 

I continue walking back to the house hoping to fix everything.

 

“Aish....” I sighed deeply. “This is it Chun, talk to Dara.” I murmured to myself hoping TOP already went home as I turn the door knob in front of me.

 

“I’m back!!!”  

 

 

====================================================================================================================

I decided to write a new chapter again... kekeke!!

Later I'll be updating One night with the Prince.

Enjoy reading... Hope you enjoy, It's just a filler but I hope you'll still enjoy it.

Oh!!! and thank you for all the comments. 

Sorry for any errors.