Final.

Who’s kim jongin anyway?

Listen while reading: I choose to love you -Hyorin (SISTAR) 

 

 

 

“Now what should I write now?” The young author said to herself, cupping her forehead. For her writing stories can lessen her sadness and longing for love. “…I hate it!” she madly closed her journal.

 

 

I should take some time to think a new plot, I mean I made a hundred but I can’t finish it. Hana said to herself, she lay down her body on her soft bed waiting for a miracle to happen.

 

 

"hana, are you going to eat?" Suzy, her older sister entered her room. "... yah.. Bae Hana."

 

 

"wait!" she quickly got up from her bed while Suzy quickly dashed off downstairs. I wonder what's bothering with my little sister? Suzy asked herself as she sat on the dining table. On the other hand, Hana slipped on her slippers and went down.

 

 

"What's the food mom?" she sat and her mom placed a big bowl of chicken soup and the main course is a fried fish. "Yum! food!" hana quickly took my small bowl and put some soup on it. 

 

"Careful or you'll get fat!" Her sister . 

 

"Aish~ okay okay, I get it!" 

 

 

Hana diverted her attention to her mom while swallowing her food.

 

 

"Mom, Can I go out with my friend later?" 

 

"Did you mean your boyfriend?" Suzy and her mom teased Hana, The girl just frowned.

 

"No one even dared to ask me out then you're saying I have a boyfriend." hana glared. "... Now give me another reason for you guys to tease me, It's kinda annoying."

 

"Aigoo~ honey, we're just teasing you in advance." her mom gave her a smile. They're insane and they're staring to piss the hell of me out.. hana thought while shoving some fish on .

 

"Okay. I'm done." She placed her utensils down and went back to her room. I lost my appetite, I hate it when they're bringing that boyfriend topic again, I feel ugly.

 


 


 

 

 


"Mom, Stop bringing that topic again." Suzy scolded her mother. "I think you're pressuring her to have one."

 

"how can you tell? I was just joking around."

 

"No, seriously mom I can see it in her actions." she paused for a moment. "You know mom, I can feel what my sister feels when I'm still 15 those daydreaming days... making love letters to my crushes and everything about puppy love thingy.. you know, young teens... but in her case, she's writing it on her journal."

 

"Journal? I think it's normal, diary entries I bet" Her mom drank some water. "Am I right?"

 

"Nope, she's making stories with matching kissing scenes under the rain." suzy chuckled, her mom's jaw dropped. See mom?

 

"Since when she started to write those kind of things?" Suzy gave her an I-don't-know look.

 

"Just don't let her know, We know about it." 

 

 

 


 

 

gently Kai pulled hana and kissed her, It was her first ever kiss. they shared the most romantic moment for a minute and he released her.

"Saranghae Kim Jongin." she hugged him tightly and the guy hugged her back.

"nado saranghae"

The end.

 

 

"I can't believe it!" Suzy closed her sister's notebook after she let her mom read it, Her mom was in complete shock. she didn't know how her other daughter wants this kind of sweet things.

 

"Who's kim jongin anyway?" suzy asked.

 

"Let's find out." 

 

 

 

The next day...

 

 

Hana's POV:

 

I saw kai sunbae walking on the hall with his friends, I held tightly on my letter that I will be giving to him. Come on, you can do it. a voice from the back of my mind encouraged me. I saw him getting closer to my direction, I quickly gain my courage and I suddenly called him.

 

"Jongin Sunbae." I instantly earned the stares of the people surrounding us, mostly were glares from the girls, Some started to whisper to each other. "I.. I.. I wanted to give this to you." I quickly handed him the letter and I ran away; I might throw up to whatever his reaction will be.

 

I saw myself crying on the cubicle of the girl's comfort room. I bet he threw it away like he did with my classmate, hyemi. what am I thinking? I'm wasting my effort to a guy who won't return his feelings to me. I kept on sobbing inside, when I heard someone entered the comfort room.

 

"Have you heard? the girl named hana gave a letter to kai oppa." It's Sunhwa, the ulzzang of our school. 

 

"You know she has no chance." her best friend, Hyosung stated. "...there are more beautiful girls here, so yeah... she shouldn't have given that letter."

 

there was silence.

 

"I think you're wrong." Sunhwa's serious tone shocked me. What is she saying? I wiped my tears and opened the cubicle, revealing the two ulzzang girls in front of me.

 

"Hana-sshi." they gave me a shocked expression. "You heard it-"

 

I nodded and smiled. "You know hyosung eonnie, you're right. I shouldn't gave that crap anyway."

 

"I..." hyosung suddenly stopped, I bowed to them and as I stepped out from the comfort room a bouquet of roses suddenly appeared, I almost had a heart attack and quickly look who's carrying that roses.

 

"Why are you crying?" It was kim jongin, the man of my dreams. He was smiling widely at me, I heard the two girls behind me chuckled and cheered. "yay! I told ya kai she's here." Sunhwa gave me a hug.

 

"the plan worked! now treat us food! we're starving!" hyosung pushed me beside kai, I blushed and he intertwined our hands. My heart skipped a beat.

 

Plan? they knew about it from the start? great. 

 

 


 

 

I can't believe he's walking me home. I suddenly smiled and blushed to myself, he squeezed my hand and I looked at him, "Why are you blushing madly?" he pulled me closer.

 

"aniyo~ nothing, I'm just... happy." I giggled. this man is so perfect, I want to hug him for ever.

 

"me too." he said. "we're here~"

 

We stopped at the entrance, I bit my lip and quickly hugged him letting my roses fall on the ground, he hugged me back tightly.

 

"I've been telling myself to confess to you but I can't because I'm too shy. I was only thinking about my status at our school. I didn't know you and I feel the same, I love you Bae Hana since junior high."

 

 

I froze, junior high?

 

"wha-"

 

 

In an Instant he lifted my chin and kissed me on the lips. oh my gosh, just like in the stories I'm making. my whole body shivered, this is my first time ever.

 

 

Suddenly the door flew opened and we stopped kissing, I saw my mom and sister smirking at me.

 

"So, kai... do you like her stories?" what.  My eyes widened.

 

I looked at him and he pulled me closer.

 

"I love it." He beamed.

 

 

Kai's POV: 

 

I wonder what's her reaction if I tell her that I also write stories about her? 

 

 

END.

 

 

______________________

 

I hope you like it, reader

 

Support me by reading my other fanfics: View here.

Dont forget to support my new fanfic here about SHINee: Click here.

 

Thank you and Good day!