Breakout

ExoPlanet: The Beginning and The End

Unlike in the movies, there were no sirens, there were no were no yells of commands, no marching sounds, absolutely no warning when guards suddenly started flooding the hallways.

YunHo had freed at least 5 boys and from the long stretch of the hallway, not to mention all the other paths branching out, he reckoned he had a few hundred more to go. He created a flaming barrier around himself and the five boys, not letting anyone in. It was exhausting but he had to hold on. "At least 20, at least 20," he kept muttering to himself as he burned down another door.

Meanwhile, ChanYeol and Kris were fighting their own set of fifteen guards. They were all carrying pistols and were smart enough not to shoot because at the speed ChanYeol and Kris were going as a pair, odds were that they were going to shoot their own comrade.

When ChanYeol was on his last opponent, he gripped the man's collar, baring his teeth and pointing the man's own pistol to his head. "Where is Byun BaekHyun?" The man gulped and struggled agains the younger male's grip.

"I-I don't know what you're--"

"Subject B6.2!" ChanYeol snarled impatiently.

"ChanYeol, we have to go," Kris told him but was ignored.

"That's classified in--" ChanYeol dropped the gun and brought his hands to the man's neck then squeezed. The man took ChanYeol's hands in a futile attempt to pry them off. "Downstairs!" the man choked. "Downstairs!"

ChanYeol tossed him aside and kicked his head to knock him out, then he turned to Kris. "I need to get someone."

He raced down the stairs, followed shortly by Kris and opened the first door in sight. An unknown boy sat up on the bed. ChanYeol groaned in frustration and moved on to the next door. "Kris, ChanYeol, I need back up," a cracking pant sounded from the walkie talkie hanging from Kris' belt. "Hurry--"

BOOM!

ChanYeol ignored the explosive sound and knocked down a third door and seeing a familiar figure sitting up from the bed, he let out a cry. "Bacon!"

"ChanYeol!" his friend called, hopping off his bed and yanking off the needle on his wrist. BaekHyun limped over, running into ChanYeol's arms but their happy reunion was cut short when smoke started filling the hallways.

"There's a fire," Kris gasped. "ChanYeol we have to go!" ChanYeol nodded and gripped BaekHyun's hand tightly. His friend's eye widened at the blood dripping from ChanYeol's hand and wiped it with his shirt--

A crackled sounded from the walkie talkie. "Follow the smoke!" YunHo coughed on the other end. "Survivors--" The line went dead with a hiss and ChanYeol and Kris exchanged glances.

"W-what's going on?" one of the two other males ChanYeol freed questioned.

Kris turned to them then back to ChanYeol. "Leave this building. Take these people outside and wait for me, got it?"

"But--" Kris ran towards the smoke without waiting for ChanYeol's reply.

Seeing he had no choice, ChanYeol turned to BaekHyun then the two males. "Okay, follow me," he ordered. "We're busting you out of here!"

* * * * *

"No no no no NO!" the boss yelled, slamming his fist on the table as he watched three of his subjects escape. He turned his chair to face another screen where "YeSung's" reincarnate was barely keeping up a flaming wall after burning down the guards and continuously protecting the 20-odd subjects he had managed to free.

The boss growled and turned to Jirou. "Bring out the hybrids."

* * * * *

Kris ran towards the source of the fire, his sleeves pressed against his face, smoke clouding his vision. "YunHo?!" he yelled.

"Over here!"

Kris followed the voice, carefully avoiding the flames and burned bodies scattered around the walkway. He found YunHo and a group of males surrounded by a ring of fire not too far away.

YunHo let the fire die out and knelt on the ground. Kris rushed forward. "Hyung--"

"Go!" YunHo ordered, swatting Kris away. "Get these people out of here, I'll catch up." With a laboured groan, he lifted his hands, creating a wall of fire on the side of the descending stairs in case anyone came up to attack.

Kris nodded firmly and turned to these rescued males. "Follow the stairs, go upwards and don't look back!" he commanded. "Go go go!"

The males began running up the stairs after slight hesitation except for two that stood there facing Kris. "Gege!" one of them sniffled.

"Tao?!" Kris gasped, running towards the boy and pulling him into a protective hug. Since Jino was suporting Tao's shaking form, he unintentionally hugged him too. "Jino, how--"

"Kris!" YunHo hollered. "Touchy reunions later! But for now, GO! I can't keep this up forever!"

* * * * *

"What are they doing? Why are they just standing there? Why aren't they doing anything? What is wrong with them?!" the boss demanded as all hybrids V1, V2 and V3 stood facing the wall of fire created by "YeSung's" reincarnate, not moving.

"They're not fireproof, sir," Jirou answered hesitantly.

His boss scoffed and let out a string of curses."What kind of tards didn't make them fireproof?! For god's sake we all knew that one of them could control fire! And let me guess, they're not waterproof too are they?!" Answered by Jirou's gulp and head-shake, he roared and slammed his desk. "Those who worked on the hybrids; have them skinned alive and tested! They clearly did not follow my instructions."

"Yes, sir."

The boss sighed. "They shouldn't get too far, right?" he muttered. "Not without the dragon." he flipped a switch and the external camera footages were displayed. To his dismay, the dragon sat by the entrance surrounded by his assigned guards. Passed out or dead, he didn't care.

He watched, completely enraged, as several of his precious experiments climbed aboard the dragon's back and it flew away. He cursed loudly and switched back to internal cameras just in time to see "YeSung's" reincarnate pass out. He messed up his hair with a cry of rage. "Jirou!" he snapped. " YeSung's reincarnate to a room."

"Which--"

"I don't care! Tie him up and destroy his powers--dip him in freezing cold water, use the untested drugs, hang him upside down, pull out his organs, I don't care as long as he loses his powers!" He massaged his temples and glared at the empty space in front of him. "Have the building fixed and count our losses. These brats will pay for what they've done."


MAY 10~

Guys, do me a favour and watch out for mistakes? >< I typed three chapters in an hour and I'd like to go to sleep now.

We'll party and all comment replies will come later today, okay?:D

Along with the welcomes because I really need to catch up on sleep. For the past almost-month, I've been sleeping at 11pm and waking up at 4am

... What am I doing again? LOLjk.

tumblr_m3ptoxgaHu1qb7fvmo4_250.gif

Am I really the only one who thinks YoungJae and D.O. could be brothers?>< Idk lol. Maybe everyone just looks the same to me because I am the verge of snoozles...

image

Until the comment replies~~~~ Ppyeong~

Bonus! What happens when I finally find a stable bias in Exo-K... (A.k.a. Compensation for the lack of replies and welcomes~~~~~)

tumblr_m3oomha5N81qzh5sno3_r1_250.gif

:Q______ Oh hai there, sekshiO.O I think I love you. How about I make you my bias--

Lolno D.O. go away my heart belongs to SeHun.

tumblr_m3lbh1NJ4z1r3xllho2_250.gif

No, really. Kay, go cook Kai some ramyeon or something. I need to sleep.

... Not you tooT^T Go away! I. Love. SeHun.

tumblr_m2vunyrTeK1qi4ozso6_250.gif

... I. Love. Oh. SeHun. My bias in Exo-K--

tumblr_m3pfgaeb3V1qbkx40o1_250.gif

Bacon. No. Bacon. No. No Bacon stop being so attractive--

tumblr_m3p9n1IkHK1r8lenko1_250.gif

TNBGRFVDSUNTTTCDW WHY ARE THEY ALL SO DAMN ATTRACTIVE! MY ENTIRE BIAS LIST. JUST. BOOM! I HATE YOU ALL!

... Except you SeHun oppa~~~~^^ B-b-but.... D.O.... SuHo... ChanYeol.... Bacon.... Kai......

T^T I LOVE THEM ALL SO MUCH! I CAN'T DO IT ANYMORE!T^T

OTL And this is why I have no bias in Exo-K.... I'd show you the Exo-M version but I'm seriously. So. Tired. Goodnight!