Camp

ExoPlanet: The Beginning and The End

LuHan was jerked awake by a loud crash. "Kai?!" he yelled as he raced to the living room. He found the younger boy being straddled and strangled by... Something, someone. "Get off him!" LuHan demanded and pushed the person away with his recharged telekinetic force.

The person slammed into a book case and it fell, crushing him. Two more of those monsters appeared at the doorway to check out was all the commotion was about. LuHan telekinetically took a knife from the kitchen and stabbed it into one of their chests while he patted Kai's back as the boy regained his breath.

"LuHan," Kai breathed. "A man... Outside... They--WATCH OUT!" He pushed LuHan aside and kicked his leg out, landing a heavy blow on the monster's chest. LuHan stood up and stomped on his chest, flinching at the sickening "crack" that sounded from his ribs.

"You o--"

"I'll be fine! Just go help the man outside!"

LuHan nodded and ran out. Fortunately, the creature hadn't gone too far. LuHan attempted to yank the man away from his hold and succeeded.

The monster clearly wasn't all that bright and just continued walking, his hands still in position as if he was carrying the man. LuHan noticed that on his inner arm, there was a tattoo "H4.8".

LuHan chose to tend to the injured man, carrying him gently into the house he and Kai were residing in, and decided to let that one minion go.

LuHan gently rested the man on your sofa. "Kai, go get me--Oh my god! Your wound!" Kai's wound had reopened and blood was seeping onto shirt.

"I'll be fine. What do you need?"

LuHan shook his head and ran to get a towel from the room. "You're not fine! Just sit down put pressure on the wound." Kai did as instructed, sensing that LuHan was just about his wits end at his wits end.

LuHan ran back in the room with one arm of dry towels and another of moist towels, a trail of  water dripping onto the floor. He sat down on the floor and put the moist towels on his lap, ignoring the fact that his pants were getting soiled, and the dry towels on the table. He ripped off the man's clothes and began dabbing at his chest.

"Oh god," LuHan gasped, noticing that an area in the center of his ribs had been stabbed. He threw the blood-soaked cloth to the other side of the room and began, more frantically, working his way up.

He stopped at the man's neck where there was a plain circular locket. He opened the locket without a moment of hesitation, hoping to identify this nameless stranger, and let out a choked wail upon seeing what was inside.

"Oh god no oh god no...." he kept repeating as he wiped down the man's face gently but quickly. When his face was completely clear of blood, LuHan lost it. He kicked himself away from the couch.

"LuHan?"

"They didn't teach us first aid, I can't help him," he told Kai, his voice thick with tears. "Kai, you have to take him back to SuHo and XiuMin. He can't die!" He stood up and pulled Kai up. He took a dry towel and pressed it to Kai's wound, making the latter hiss. He placed Kai's hand over the towel before taking back his own. "Kai, you have to take him back to SuHo and XiuMin," LuHan repeated as he sobbed.

"But what about you?"

"I'll be fine--" he choked up and attempted to stop his tears. "Just--Please--"

Kai cautiously hoisted the man onto his back, keeping pressure on his  own wound. "I will," he promised. He had no idea what relation LuHan had to this man but if saving would make LuHan happy, he would do it. "Stay safe," Kai told him in a hushed tone and without much thought, he planted a kiss on the older male's cheek, not waiting for a reaction before vanishing with a poof.

He teleported straight to the library where he caught XiuMin slamming his head onto the study table muttering "This is not working."

"Hyung."

XiuMin jerked up. "Kai!" he got up and immediately but gently took the man from Kai's back. "Follow me. SuHo's upstairs." When they emerged from the library, Kai was surprised to see not one small tent, but about seven small tents and a larger tent in the center with a red cross above its entrance. There were only about five people that Kai could see. They stared curiously at him and he tried hard not to stare back.

"Did SooMan come by?" Kai questioned, referring to the sudden number of materials.

"Nope," XiuMin replied. "There are about twenty survivors here and we got quite a talented bunch. We have a replicator here brought in by Tao and SeHun so that explains the multiple tents. Someone here can also bend objects to form another object of the same material which explains the larger medical tent and at the same time, we stole--I mean borrowed medical equipment from the hospital so you're safe with us," he explained as he stepped into said medical tent which was decided into several rooms, separated by curtains. "SuHo! TaeYeon noona! SungGyu hyung!" XiuMin turned to Kai. "They're medical students that Tao and SeHun saved," he whispered and Kai nodded.

SuHo was the first to come out of a curtain-room next to the entrance and he was followed by Chen, who had stitches that stretched from one side of his forehead to just above his eye, and a man Kai didn't recognize but he assumed it was the "SungGyu" XiuMin had called.

SungGyu wasted no time in taking the man from XiuMin's back and taking him into the next curtain-room.

"Kai!" SuHo greeted with a big grin, giving the boy a big hug. Kai flinched and SuHo felt it. He stepped back to examine the damages and immediately rushed Kai into the room he came from. "TaeYeon noona, you have a patient."

In the room, "TaeYeon" had her back facing the boys as she finished wrapping KyungSoo's left ankle with a tensor bandage. "There," TaeYeon leaned back and stretched. "Now, don't need crutches or anything because you only strained your muscles. Just try not to put too much pressure on your ankle." KyungSoo nodded and got off the hospital bed that they had "borrowed" from the hospital. "Okay next!"

SuHo helped Kai onto the bed and TaeYeon requested Kai to take off his shirt. Kai obliged and TaeYeon unwound the gauze from Kai's injury to take a look.

"Whoever cleaned up your wound sure did a good job," she muttered. "But you're going to need stitches. I'm going to need you to lie down. SuHo, clear the room." Kai and SuHo followed her instructions and the room became considerably quiet. He heard her put on rubber gloves before she spoke again, her voice muffled by what he guessed was a mask. "I'm going to clean your wound again. It may feel uncomfortable or weird but we have no anesthetic to numb the pain so I want you to focus on something else okay?" Kai nodded, preparing himself for a sting and let out a hiss when it did.

Outside, XiuMin, SuHo, KyungSoo and Chen were waiting for Kai and the results of the patient he had brought in. Chen was absently tracing his stitches when a slap landed on his thighs.

"Stop it," SuHo scolded. "It might infect your stitches."

Chen nodded and leaned on KyungSoo's shoulder. "You okay there ChenChen?"

"Just peachy, DoDo," Chen mocked, sticking his tongue out. It was pretty obvious that the duo had gotten a lot closer since their mission... And XiuMin didn't enjoy it at all. He felt like he was starting to lose his best friend. "How have you been, XiuMin hyung?"

"Fine," XiuMin answered shortly, crossing his arms and leaving the tent. Chen, although seriously confused, followed XiuMin and, not wanting to be left alone, KyungSoo also followed.

"SuHo," SungGyu called, his voice ringing clear despite the curtains between them. "You have to come see this." SuHo went into the room to find SungGyu leaning on the side table of the room, staring at the patient. He was deathly pale. He was stripped of his shirt and was only left in his ripped jogging pants, which exposed the gaping hole in his chest. "His wind pipe has been punctured," he whispered to SuHo. "His lungs are probably filled with blood by now."

SuHo sighed and put a hand on his chin. "So... He's dead?" SuHo asked, making sure his voice could not be heard.

SungGyu shifted. "He should be. He's not breathing but somehow, miraculously, he still has a pulse. Extremely weak, but it's still there. I don't know what's happening or what will happen to him but since you are the boss in this, what should I do with him?"

SuHo pursed his lips, standing over the body. "He may be a product of the Evil...." SungGyu hummed in agreement. "But what if he has the ability to bring the dead back to life?" SungGyu hummed again. "We'll keep him here," SuHo decided after a long silence. "Tie up his hands and feet. Monitor him and notify me if there are any significant changes."

SungGyu saluted him. "Yes, boss--"

"Kai! Come back! I need to tell--" Poof!

SuHo left the curtain-room and looked at TaeYeon who had left the room where she was treating Kai. "He left," she reported. "He kept muttering something about a 'RuHan'....? But I haven't told him what he should and should not do."

SuHo shook his head. "He'll be fine. If not, he can always come back...." With that, he left the library to continue with his research.

* * * * *

“Boss, Hybrid V3.01 is a success!” a podgy middle-aged man hollered, slamming papers onto a table, then adjusting his wrinkled uniform. “It has successfully moulded according to the modification plans we have set.”

The younger male sitting behind the desk looked up. “Good.” The latter took a sip of his coffee. “Have their abilities been tested?”

“On the training facilities, yes.”

“No no no,” the seated male tsk-ed. “That simply won’t do.” He turned away, facing his wall of surveillance footages. “Has subject B6.2 recovered from the Extraction?”

“Not fully, sir.” The plump man adjusted his spectacles.

The man’s boss smirked. “Find a way to get him fully functional and put him in the Ring. It’s about time we found out what our precious hybrids are really capable of.”


Oh this is getting goooooodddd. I am so sorry if this chapter is kinda rushed or has many mistakes because I have limited time nowadays because my exams are up next week>< AAAAAHHHHH

tumblr_lkr1eyxQET1qgcfpd.gif

Why don't we play a guessing game?:D Who exactly did Kai save? Winners wil get non-existant cookies because that's the best I can do><

And welcome to the story flamefishy, chippawabrike, random_midjet269, and NamilPanda137, rainbowice!:D

COMMENT REPLIES:D

Now first of all, since you guys seem to be so worried about Bacon and Jino, HERE YOU GO:D (not mine thoT^T credits to Tumblr and Photobucket.... Or their owners. As in the gifs, not the people><)

Exo-k Baekhyun

y Bacon gif~~~

Photobucket

Kayoot Jino gif~~~

@HepHapBBC: You'll see Jino and Bacon in the next chapter^^ Don't worry too much^^

@nicute24: Glad you're having fun commenting on my story^^ Hehe. And you're gooooodXD So I guess Krunchy really is just a flying lizard/reptile. *shudders* I hate lizards:< And in ExoPlanet, everything is possible. Including a huge bag that can fit just about a billion people because how I didn't really think that through.... As for the change into thing, yea, my "pro" editing skills strike again. DANG I seriously have to reread my chapter sometimes>< Damn we still don't know who that man is. Take a guess? Please wait patiently for the next chapter to find out~~~~ And Kai ain't dead and Han ain't dead so you're fiiiiinnnneeeeee:D And since I learned how to put gifs here, here's a very accurate gif of my face when I read your comment because there are just so many ideas in your comments that I seriously NEVER thought of before so to make myself feel better I just go....

nialllaugh.gif

@ja_chan12: I have rested up:D YAY:D Thanks^^ And I am so sorry I haven't updated you on your bias but here's a gif of bacon being precious to make you feel better><

Dancingbacon.gif

@Kironstree: More moments like that~~~ In a while... But when? O.e

@BlossomB: Maybe I'm your unnie... Maybe not. I'm 15 going on 16 so you tell me>< HAHA. Looks like HunHan ain't together... yet. Oooooohhhhhh What's going to happen~

@cheerioslee: And I am a horrible person for hurting everyone>< But I'm making up for it with my awesomeness eh? Eh? Eh?:D HEHE. And make a guess on who that man is:D You might be right:D

@AlteaAuroraRia: LUHAN WOKE UP:D YAAAAYY! If only Kai noticed that><

@SadisticReborn: Well we won't know how useful Krunchy will be but for now but maybe when they show up in the next chapter... And yes HunHan is perfect. Everything is HunHan and nothing hurtsT^T LOL that's what I say now but I have this prominent LuKai shipper in me that just keeps coming back. Dang

@aiden-sneezes: ◉_◉ More. Hehehehehehehehehe><

@yourworstnightmare: *passes you a tissue and pats your back* Because it's fun watching you squirm MUAHAHAHAAHA

@chippawabrike: KAI IS SAFE:D YAY!!! (OMG 100th Comment! CONGRATULATIONS~~~)

@Nana_Exo: Thank you^^ Hehe. I was honestly so sure that SeHun was my bias but ChanYeol, BaekHyun and Lay keep messing up my feelingsTT^TT

Expect to see more gifs in the next A/Ns because I have so many to show but I don't want to flood this page with gifsT^T

Let me just... put... one.... more.

 

ChanYeolGIF2.gif

 

Say hello to the one gif that continuously messes up my bias list. MUAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA. Has it messed up yours?

 

(all credits go to owners on tumblr/photobucket^^ because I can't even make my own...)