I met a new girl.

Love Story : 우리는 서로 사랑해

" WHAT?!"

" Mr. Horvejkul is the baby's daddy ,"

Nickhun was shocked.

" I'm the baby's daddy? "

" I'm afraid so.."

Minho started crying .

Nickhun burst out of the room.

" I'm so sorry Minho ! " I tried to apologise.

Minho was so mad with me he let go of me while the doctor left the room.

" We're over , " Minho said through his tears.

I tried to stop him from leaving. I chased after him.

" Minho please ! "

" If we're together , the baby wouldn't be mine would it? Would I have to lie to the baby that I'm his father? " Minho yelled at me as he left the hospital .

" Minho ! "

" No , just let go of me. I'm never going to trust another girl ever again!"

[Minho's POV]

How can she do this to me?

Have it with another guy. And then she still has the guts to go out with me!

" Minho , please don't leave me ! You're the only one in my life! " she screamed at me.

" You still have Yoona ." i said in a low voice while walking away.

" But, you're the only one who can make me happy!"

I stopped for awhile.

" You did it with him and you didn't tell me. How do you that makes me feel? You know , I only liked you. I never looked at any other girl and this is what you do to me?" I told her.

" But , I did it before I knew he did it with other girls! "

" Forget it , Yuri . We're over means we're over. Go run over with Nickhun and raise the baby with him instead! "

I stormed off into my car and rushed home. As I left the hospital , I saw from my car mirror Yuri on the floor crying her eyes out. I didn't feel bad at all. She did something bad to me and I can't forgive her.

When I reached home , I found luggage in the grand foyer. And then , I heard a voice.

" Min!! "

It was Seohyun.

I hugged her.

" Hyun!"

" How are you? "

" Oh , I decided to stop working so , I'm going back to school! I'm going to your school! "

They both hugged again.

Suddenly , a pretty girl came out of Seohyun's room.

" Seo , I like your-" the girl said and then she stopped when she saw me.

" Oh , oppa , this is my best friend Suzy . I met her in Japan ! Suzy, this is  my brother Minho ! " Seohyun said excitedly.

" Can she stay here? She'll be enrolling our school too but , she dosen't have a place to stay in Kor-"

" Sure ! Make yourself at home ! " I said immediately.

Seohyun already knows what's going on .

" Hey , Suzy . Why not you go take a shower first ? " Seohyun asked Suzy.

Suzy nodded and went into the room.

" Come on , oppa . I need to talk to you ."

We went to the garden outside the house on the swing.

" So how are you and Yuri sunbae? I heard you started dating a month ago." Seohyun asked.

I looked at the floor.

" She's pregnant now , " I said sadly.

" Omo! What?"

" Yes , I know she's pregnant.."

" 1 month and you got her pregnant? "

" Not me. Its another guy . So we broke up today .."

" I'm sorry oppa." Seohyun said as she hugged me.

" So , I'm moving on ," I said slowly.

" And you like my Suzy right?"

" NO...not at all.. ok , maybe a little... ok , fine yes i do like her.."

" You cute little playboy. Already three girlfriends!" Seohyun teased me.

" Yah! Who said she's my girlfriend. She might not feel this way too.."

Seohyun giggled.

" What? " I asked.

" Oh , nothing ! "

[ That night ]

[ No one's POV , just the narrator's ]

[ In Seohyun's bedroom ]

Suzy and Seohyun were in Seohyun's bedroom.

" Come here Suz ." Seohyun told Suzy to sit on Seohyun's large bed as she tucked Suzy in the bed .

" I wanna tell you a secret .."

Seohyun told Suzy about Minho's feelings towards her.

" Really ? " Suzy blushed. 

" I'm going to his room .."

" Don't do anything stupid! " Seohyun giggled.

[Minho's room]

" Knock , knock can I come in? " Suzy asked Minho as she entered the door ( She literally said Knock knock btw ) .

Minho blushed. 

" Oh , hi .."

Suzy giggled.

Minho sat on his sofa.

" Come here "

" You two are so alike . You like to order people to go there and come here " Suzy giggled again.

" So , Seohyun told me about your feelings for me.."

Minho slapped his forehead.

" I knew i shouldn't have told her..." Minho said to himself.

Suzy giggled.

" But , I feel the same way .." Suzy said slowly as she put her hands on top of Minho's.

Minho blushed. He slowly put one of his hand on the back of her neck and slowly came closer to her. Then , their lips slowly touched. Minho put his tongue inside . Their tongues slowly danced with each other. After 5 minutes, Suzy pulled away from the kiss.

She hugged Minho.

Somehow Minho felt like he was doing the wrong thing but , he had to get over Yuri .

" Good night , Minho .. " Suzy said as she kissed Minho's forehead.

He really did like her.

Guys , I know that Suzy should be 14 here but , lets take it thats she's 18 okay? And by the way , Suzy is the Suzy from Miss A.