I CAN'T TOLERATE THIS ANY LONGER!

Sehun's Personal Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Okay, so I have just been informed by a close friend of mine that someone had plagiarized my stories.

Yes, not one story but both of my current stories: 'Sehun's Personal Bodyguard' and 'The Maiden's Locket'.

I will not name who that person is because I want the issue to be resolved just between us.
But what I will tell you, dear readers, is that person basically copied word by word of every chapter I have put up so far but she changed the main character's name. Not only that but instead of having EXO-K (SPB) or Infinite (ML), that person had different idols as the protagonists.
Instead of having Ha Neul as the bodyguard, they had someone else. Instead of having Sehun and Changmin and T.O.P, they had someone else.
No, that person did not post the plagiarized story in AFF but somewhere else. Where? To that person's very own wordpress blog.

Seriously? Did that person really think that if they change the character's name or the idols involved, I wouldn't find out? Wow.
Hell, even so, the fact that the person copied every word of my story is something I cannot, and will not, tolerate.
Did that person not see the DO NOT PLAGIARIZE warning at the foreword? Is it not big enough for that persons eyes to see? Should I have made it bigger and bolder for you to realise that I do not tolerate such actions?
 

It took me months to decide

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter