Had Enough

Time Will Tell To My Love


“Aaaggghh!!"

"Ommo, Myungsoo ah!!!"

 You blinked in shock.

Twice.

Your mind was slowly trying to digest the scene that was unfolding before your eyes. Did he just…?

“ Jun Hye ah! What were you thinking! Look at what you’ve done to Myungsoo! Omo, Myungsoo kwenchana?” Your mother crouched down to the 'injured' Myungsoo. He looked as if he was in pain. Your blood started to boil.

“Omma! I didn’t push him! I was just trying to help but he fell!” You tried to explain but by the looks of your mother’s face you knew she wasn’t convinced.

“Myungsoo, tell her!” As much as you wanted to strangle him to death, you still tried to ask him to save you.

Your mother shifted her gaze towards Myungsoo and asked him whether you were speaking the truth. With faked tears started to fill his eyes, he said,” Jun Hye pushed me ommonim...”

Your eyes widened in disbelief. *That's it! I had enough!* You furiously stomped towards Myungsoo and grabbed him by the collar and shook him violently, your eyes filled with hatred and glared him straight into his eyes.

“TELL . HER. THE. TRUTH.” You snarled.

“ Jun Hye! Let Myungsoo go!” Your mother grabbed your arm but you continued to shake him only more violently.

“Tell her the truth! Tell her the truth, Myungsoo, or…”

Then it happened.

With trembling hands, you slowly touched your cheek that was numb from pain. Slowly, you faced your mother with disbelief.

“You ..slapped me?!” You chocked out those words out of shock.

“Jun Hye ah…” Your mother tried to touch you but you ducked away out of disgust.

“ You.. you never slapped me before...” You stammered out these words with difficulty. Hot tears started to blur out your vision. You roughly wipe away your tears. You really can’t accept the fact that your mother had slapped you. And the worst part is, you were slapped for what you didn’t do.

Your eyes fluttered open into a glare when you set your eyes on Myungsoo who was staring back at you, stunned.

“I WILL NEVER EVER FORGET THIS I WILL NEVER EVER FORGIVE YOU KIM MYUNGSOO! I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU!” With that, you spun around and started running towards your room.

*I will NEVER forgive him!* You slammed your body on your bed, hiding your cries with your pillow. You had enough of his nonsense and you really hated him now that nothing could change that fact. If possible you wanted to escape from here.

Far~Far~ away from Myungsoo…

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞           

You were crouching on the dirt, tracing stars with your index finger when Myungsoo came up to you. You tilted your head and narrowed your eyes toward him curiously.

“ Jun Hye ah.. can you help me? I think there’s something stuck on the back of my shirt.” He turned his back facing you and tilted his head while pointing his back with his cute thumb.

You rolled your eyes. You reluctantly straightened up and dusted the dirt off your hands. Your eyes searched the ‘something’ that was stuck on Myungsoo’s shirt. You saw it and reached out for it, but just as you are about to touch it, he fell.

Screams started to resonate.

“ Jun Hye ah, what were you thinking?! Let Myungsoo go!” You crouched down, hands over ears as you tried to shut the screams out. Why was omma screaming at you for something you didn’t do? Why wasn’t anyone helping?

The sharp pain on your right cheek returned. Myungsoo chuckling at your weakness. The screams.

 “Stop it! Stop it!” You started to shake your head to the right and left uncontrollably in your sleep. Your eyes were squeezed shut uneasily and your face started to form a frown.

You were just having a nightmare.

Myungsoo panicked and started to wipe your cold sweat with as small towel. He reached out for your forehead with his tiny hand. *Oh no..* He placed a clean towel that he had just dipped in ice water on your forehead. You flinched slightly due to the extreme difference in temperature but it felt nice after awhile.

Myungsoo took your hot hand and squeezed it gently, hoping that it will help ease your nightmare away. He breathed out a sigh of relief as your face started to soften. 

“Omma… it wasn’t … wasn’t my fault…” You let out a small, weak murmur before you drifted into a deeper sleep. Myungsoo’s head fell with shame. He shut his eyes tightly, disgusted by his ownself.

“ Jun Hye… mianhe.. I didn’t mean to hurt your feelings. I’m so sorry! I promise I won’t to do it again! Please get well soon.. I’m sorry….” Tears started to stain his cheeks. He didn’t plan it this way. He just wanted to play around like he always did but he didn’t think it would all end like this.

Myungsoo’s eyes suddenly fluttered open as he felt a small squeeze on his hand. Unconsciously, you squeezed Myungsoo’s hand and didn’t let go. He stared down at his tiny hand intertwined with yours.

“ Jun Hye! I promise you, I will never let you get hurt by anyone, including me. Even if you still hate me.” With determination, he took care of you while your mother was finishing some chores and preparing some food and medicine while taking care of your little brother.

 

~No… he will never let anyone hurt you again~I promise…

 

 

 

 

Author's note :

So... HOW IS IT??? I hope you guys don't mind any spelling or whatsoever mistakes eyh!!! DO COMMENT!!! And i would be honored if you guys subcribe!!!

     LOVE YALL!!!