I am Myung Soo Free!

Time Will Tell To My Love

 After the terrible incident Myung Soo has stopped bothering you. And much to your delight, his family had returned home so he no longer needs to stay with you.

It was Friday afternoon and you decided to get some fresh air. You kicked off your shoes and wiggled your toes on the sandy beach with your eyes closed. You happily breathe in the sea breeze and spread your arms widely with a grin curled on your face.

"I am Myung Soo freeee!!!" You squealed on top of your lungs towards the sea which were followed by your tingling high pitch giggles. Finally you have gotten back your mood. You have been pissed and down since that horrible incident and the fact that Myung Soo no longer needs to stay with you, you were over the rainbow. No more Myung Soo means no more trouble for you.

You smiled and continued to gaze towards the sea lovingly. You really love the sea. And speaking about the sea, it brought your mind to the man who sparked your love for the sea.

You cupped your tiny hands around your red lips and cried,

"Appaaaa! Bogoshipposooo! 사랑해!"

"I miss you too my angel! Nado, 사랑해!"

You spun around in shock. You stared at the man standing infront of you who was gazing lovingly back at you with a warm smile for a moment before you ran into his waiting embrace.

"Appa?! Appa you're here?! Appaa!" You practically bounced in delight when you pulled back from the hug. Your eyes twinkled with nostalgia.

"Yes and yes and yes my angel!" He lovingly ruffled your hair before you jumped into his warm arms again and snuggled tightly like a puppy. You really missed your father, a lot. Finally you pulled back and flashed your father your angelic smile with your eyes not leaving him even for a sec. You were gazing at him silently and he proudly retuned it. Then, it hit you.

"Appa, you're here... But, where is Junhyung oppa?" You tried to peer over him, eyes scanning the beach.

"I am here alone, my angel. Your oppa still have school to attend. Not worries though, you will get to see him soon enough!" You place your hands on your hips and pouted. You kindda miss your oppa. It has been months since you guys have seen each other. Despite that, you still nodded understandingly.

"Hey, I didn't come here all the way from Canada to see you like this! Smile alright? Come, let's buy some ice-cream on our way home! Kaja!" You face brightened on the sound of ice-cream. Tell me, who on earth could resist ice-cream? You took you father's hand and started to skipped beside him. You swigged your intertwined hands and happily talked about what flavour should you get.