The start of everything

Our Children

   " What is this?" Kangin shouted through the phone. " It's your problem! Why do I have people at my door demanding money?"

   " I know! I know! I'm sorry!" Their manager shouted back.

   " You think that will work? Tell us what to do now!" Kangin retorted, as the shouts and pounding at the front door got louder.

   " We've arranged transport for you guys! Just take your members and kids and get to the pier now!" 

   " But how are we gonna get out when there's a bunch of guys demanding money at our front door?"

   " Use the back door and head left then tur- Beep beep beep" Kangin stared at the phone in shock. The call was cut. How were they gonna find their way to the pier now?

   " Yeobo, what did he say?" Leeteuk asked as he grabbed Kangin's hand.

   " Teukie darling, get everyone to pack some clothes as quickly as possible. We're leaving."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   " Appa... Where are we going?" The 7 year old boy looked up at his father.

   " Kyungchul ah, don't ask so much okay? Appa will explain to you later." Hankyung said gently and earned himself a nod from his son.

   " Appa! Appa!" Little Kyumin exclaimed as she tugged on Kyuhyun's sleeve.

   " Yes sweetie?" Kyuhyun replied patiently.

   " Appa... Where's umma?" Kyuhyun stopped abruptly. That was when he noticed, his wife was gone. Not only was his wife gone, his younger son was gone as well.

   " Kangin hyung! Hankyung hyung!" He called.

   " WHAT?" Kangin called back. " Stop wasting time!"

   " But hyung, where's the others?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   " Aish... We're lost." Donghae sighed, craddling his younger son in his arms.

   " Yea... What are we gonna do?" Sungmin asked as he continued to play with his crying son.

   '' Umm... Umma..." The 2 year old girl in Heechul's arms wailed.

   " Yes Kyunghee?" Heechul patiently asked as he wiped the baby girl's tears with his free hand.

   " Umma... Kyunghee ish... Kyunghee ish shcared... Umma... Where appa?" Kyunghee cried asked as her tears continued to flow.

   " Shhhh... Baby don't cry darling. It's okay... Umma is here okay? Shhhh..."

   " Appa... Appa... Henmi wants appa!!" The little boy cried.

   " Shhh Henmi. Good boy... Don't cry okay?" Henry soothed as he continued advancing.

   " Aishhh..." Leeteuk sighed as he looked around. '' Where are we supposed to go now?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   " AISHHHHHH........" Yesung mumbled as he continued to walk behind the others, still grabbing tightly onto his older son.

   " Hyung, it's not nice to curse." Siwon said while carrying his sleeping daughter.

   " How can you be so calm? Our wives are gone! Our younger children are gone!" Yesung shouted.

   " WAAHHHHHHHHHHHH" Shindong's 5 year old daughter wailed.

   " Shhh Rina dear. Don't cry, it's okay." Shindong sighed. " Yesung hyung! Look what you did!"

   " Sorry... Yesung mumble. They sure weren't having a good day.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   Walking on, the umma group found themselves in a small village they never heard of. Not only have they not heard of the village before, the village people never heard of Super Junior either. They had no internet, no computers and no phones. They farmed for a living and would only go out to the city once in a few months. The ummas found themselves being pitied by the villagemen because of their state, and the kind people offered the idols a simple house to stay in. There, the children would grow up healthily.

   The appa group on the other hand, found another little village on the other side, where they got a house for them to stay together. There was no internet, no computers and no phones. The people there fished and farmed  for a living and would sell their fresh produces in the city every fortnight. 

   Kangin and Leeteuk. Hankyung and Heechul. Yesung and Ryeowook. Zhou Mi and Henry. Shindong and Nari. Eunhyuk and Donghae. Siwon and Kibum. Kyuhyun and Sungmin. That's how they lost contact for the next 10 years. Not knowing if the other was well or not, or if their child was safe and sound. The kids on the other hand, could not accept the lost of their parent at first. Though they slowly got used to it, they still hoped to have a complete family one day.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

END OF CHAPTER 1

Hope it's okay.... :) :) :)

Comments are LOVEDDDDD

THX TO ALL WHO ALREADY SUBSCRIBED :)