LEAVE

Super Star

Me: *me Kyuhyun's girlfriend ?! are you serious ?!?!?*
Kibum: *what since when ?!* 

I looked at Kyuhyun, he looked pretty angry. I didn't want any of this to happen. About 30 minutes later, we left to this room that no one could go inside, we had to lock it. There manger didn't come in, because he had to think of some stuff, i really hope he doesn't make anything else up. Teukie oppa didn't look so happy, we were all very scared. 

Eunhyuk: How could all of this happen to people like us ?! 
Me: .... 
Sungmin: What's going to happen ? -looks at SiWon- 
Siwon: Well I don't know, none of this has happened to any of us before. 
Leeteuk: YAH ~ How could your manger make something up like this ?! I don't want any of this affecting any of us ! 
Ryeowook: Mianhe, we will try and make sure the reporters don't bug you guys 24/7. 
Henry: They might not bug them 24/7 but they will not stop asking questions. 
Zhoumin: looks like we ain't going to get a break now -sigh- 
Jessica: (youname) are you okay -walks up to you- 
Me: .. ne .. -looks down- 
Kyuhyun: mianhe.. 
Me: aniyo.. i should be sorry. 

About 2 hours later, we all left in there car. They took us home, everyone (beside Suju-m) wanted a sleepover at my place. Oppa let them. 

Car Driver: This is your place ? 
Leeteuk: Yep .. Kamsahamnida 
Donghae: Hurry up and leave before the reporters come ! 
Jessica: ne.. 
Tiffany: bye bye. 
Yuri: Bye wookie -smiles- 
Ryeowook: bye bye -waves- 
Seohyun: Will we see you guys again ? 

We all looked at them. The expression on there faces looks like we weren't. I don't think any of us really minded since of what happened, anyway we will see them on TV and stuff. 

SiWon: I don't think so... -looks at Tiffany- 
Donghae: let's go ! 
Hangeng: yah ~ you ! -points to Heechul- 
Heechul: me ? what is it ? 
Hangeng: Don't forget your camera. -throws it to him-
Heechul: Kamsahamnida -jumping in joy- 

They're car left, I don't know why but I wish i could spend time with them more, even if Donghae is a jerk in a way, but he could be a nicer person, KiBum hasn't said a word. He had to leave since his family was doing something... I wish he stayed. 

- Yoona's POV- 

Yoona: FEW ! they are just friends -smiles- 
SooYoung: I told you not to misunderstand. 
Hyohyeon: They were really pretty the girls. 
SooYoung: yeaa. 
Yoona: They may be pretty, but hopefully Donghae and her don't get anymore close. 

-End of POV- 

-Donghae's POV- 

GREAT ! now cause of them, we aren't going to get a good break, i bet the reporters aren't going to stop bugging us. Even if Manger said me and Jess whatever are collage mates, they will probably still ask bout her. I feel sorry for Kyuhyun the most, how could manger just think of something like that not even telling us ?! 

Donghae: Kyu ~ are you okay ? 
Kyuhyun: ne ... aigoo... *(yourname) why does this happen when i met you?* 
Donghae: I can't believe this is happening ! 
SiWon: You know Donghae you should of been more nicer to them. 
Donghae: I was nice ! 
Ryewook: -coughs- 
Donghae: Hopefully we won't see those people again, or the press will make everything worse. 

The rest of the time we were focusing on Kyuhyun. 

Hangeng: I forgot to tell you but we have to go to this school next week, for a performance. 
Donghae: that will be fine. 
SiWon: let's eat something yeaa. 
Kyuhyun: I am so hungry ! 

-End of POV - 

-YourPOV- 

Next week. Aigoo ! I can't believe we have school, i really don't want to go to school, i feel like i am going to die once i take my first step inside the school. 
When we arrived at school we saw all these reporters and people crowding the school. I was scared they were here to interview us. But they weren't. 

Reporter#1: -see's us- yah ~ are they the people from the concert ?! 

All the reporters started rushing us to us, and asking questions like 

'what's your relationship with Kyuhyun? '
'What was Donghae like when he was in Collage ? ' 
'Is SiWon always the nice guy ? ' 
and etc. 

I couldn't talk this anymore, i wanted to run away, but everywhere i looked reporters were only there. 

???#1: let's go -grabs my hand- 
Reprter#1: Omo ~ Kyuhyun, did you come here early to see your girlfriend? (yourname) 
Kyuhyun: -taking me away, inside- 

We were in a classroom, Kyuhyun locked it from the inside so no one could get in unless he let them. 

Me: why are you here ? I thought you guys said you weren;t going to see us again ? 
Kyuhyun: (yourname) Do you think we came here for you guys ? We came here cause we have a performance. 
Me: ohhh. What should we do ? 
Kyuhyun: No matter what the reporters are only going to believe we are a couple, that's all they want to hear. I guess we are going to be a fake couple, to get some more silence. 
Me: FAKE COUPLE ?!