Closer?

Super Star

???: -turns around- 
Jessica: -gasp- OMO ! 
???: So you know who i am ? 
Jessica: -nods- I am a fan Yoona -smiles- 
Yoona: I don't think you should be smiling.. 
Jessica: Wae ? 
Yoona: Because I HATE you ! -slaps her cheek-
Jessica: -shocked- why you don't even know me ! 
Yoona: I am jealous of you thats why!! because you are going out with Donghae oppa!! 
Jessica: Oh is that it ? 
Yoona: Sorry if i am being a b*tch, just saying my thoughts
Jessica: Why did you kidnap me ?! 
Yoona: Well i didn't want it to go out of hands, but i wanted to talk to you alone without the reporters and other people knowing. 
Jessica: Couldn't you just come over to my place? 
Yoona: I don't want to go there. 
Jessica: -looks away- 
Yoona: Your not even that pretty. I find your sister (yourname) more pretty.
Jessica: .... are you going to let me go ? 
Yoona: I want you to give up on Donghae.. 
Jessica: *Fine i will. Anyway we aren't even a couple ! ... But i do have strong feelings for him...* umm... 
Yoona: You can go -opens the door- YOU BETTER NOT TELL ANYONE, about what just happened now. If you do -death glare at Jessica- 
Jessica: -scared- okay... 


-Your POV- 

It was 10 pm, SuperJunior isn't going home, they wanted to stay at our place for the night.. Kyuhyun and Me got so much more closer, he teases me ALOT though T.T. Jessica is still not here .... 
Kangin and Taeyeon are a couple now ^^ 
Leeteuk and Yuri and I can sense some flirting maybe ? The same with SiWon and Tiffany. 
Donghae seems to be worried for Jessica, wow i didn't think he would care.. 
Heechul is pulling pranks on everyone. Even though Jessica isn't here we are worried, but we know she will come back. 

-SKIP- 

I heard someone knock on the door. I checked who it was OMO ! 

Me: UNNIE !! -hugs her tightly- 
Tiffany: SICA !! SICA !! OMO ! SICA ! -hugs her so much more tightly-
Jessica: -hugs us- (yourname), Tiffany and Everyone -smiles-
Leeteuk: DONGSENG !! -hugs her- how are you ? 
Jessica: I am fine... 
SiWon: Jessica you aren't hurt ? 
Jessica: aniyo.
Me: Liar ! what happened to your cheek ?! 
Jessica: (yourname) Don't worry... 
Tiffany: HOW CAN YOU TELL US THAT ?! YOU'VE BEEN GONE ALMOST FOR THE WHOLE DAY ! WE HAVE BEEN WORRYING SO MUCH ! 
Jessica: mianhe. 
Donghae: Jessica ... 
Jessica: Dongh... -thinking about what Yoona said- ... -looks away- 
Donghae: *are you trying to ignore me ?* 
Kyuhyun: (yourname) i told you she would be fine -smiles- 
Me: thank you Kyuhyun -hugs him- 
Jessica: naww cute -smiles- 
Me: WAIT ! Let's no change the subject ! where did you go ? I mean who kidnapped you ?! 
Jessica: Y.. -thinking again about yoona saying ' YOU BETTER NOT TELL ANYONE' ... 
Taeyeon: Y.. ? 
Jessica: You know.. -thinking- Hero ! -lies- 
Me, Kyuhyun and Donghae: -shocked- 

Did she just say Hero ? It wasn't Hero and she knows it ! Why did she say Hero. Hero was talking to us while you were kidnapped Unnie.. You know we hate it when you lie. Kyuhyun, Donghae and I know you are lying so tell us the truth.. Maybe i shouldn't ask her right now in front of everyone.

Leeteuk: -angry- I REALLY HATE THAT GUY ! 
Jessica: Oppa calm down.
Tiffany: OMO! did he slap you ?! 
Kyuhyun: -whispers to me- (yourname) It wasn't Hero though.. 
Me: -whispers back- I know ... I am so confused. 
Kyuhyun: -whispers- We know he isn't the bad guy. 
Heechul: LOVE BIRD !!! KYUHYUN AND (YOURNAME) FOREVER ! 
Kyuhyun: -blushes, puts his arm around me- 
Tiffany: Did he slap you sica? 
Jessica: n... -Donghae grabs her arm and pulls her upstairs to her room- 
Kangin: why did he do that? 
Me: I think we know why. 
Leeteuk: we ? 
Kyuhyun: (yourname) and I. 
Seohyun: what is it ? 
Me: Sorry can't say right now. 

We all stayed downstairs and watched TV. Kyuhyun and I are having more moments together, i wish we were a real couple .... 

-DONGHAE'S POV- 

I couldn't take her lying about an Innocent guy, even if he hurt her in the past, there's no way she can just lie about him being the kidnapper. I grabbed her and pulled her to her room, and i locked the door.

Jessica: OUCH my arm hurts ! Why did you have to pull me ?!
Donghae: WHY DID YOU HAVE TO LIE ! 
Jessica: Lie ? 
Donghae: Hero didn't kidnap you ! 
Jessica: -looks down- how would you know ! 
Donghae: Because while you were kidnapped, Kyuhyun, (yourname) and I saw him. 
Jessica: -gasps- 
Donghae: So who did kidnap you ? 
Jessica: I can't tell anyone ! 
Donghae: at least tell me ! 
Jessica: ANIYO ! anyway why did you have to lie about us being a couple ! 
Donghae: .... I didn't want Hero to bother you.. 
Jessica: Why would you care ?! 

I was shocked that instance, why would i care ?! Why do i always change whenever i am around her ?! No please don't tell me that i love her ! please don't tell me that ! 

Donghae: Because .. 
Jessica: why are you falling for me ? 
Donghae: NO !why would i fall for someone like you. 
Jessica: *I was hurt by the words but..* Okay GOOD ! 
Donghae: *how is that good ?* Anyway i don't care, who kidnapped you ? 
Jessica: mianhe i can't say... -unlocks the door- 
Donghae: -grabs her arm- please tell ... 
Jessica: Donghae, we shouldn't be a couple, i am not good for you, tell the reporters that we are over or something... 
Donghae: why ?! 
Jessica: -runs off downstairs- 

Why does it hurt, the sight of her running off why does it hurt ?! I want to know the person that kidnapped her, i don't want to tell the reporters we are breaking up ! I want to be with you. .. 


-YOUR POV- 

Jessica: EVERYONE LETS PLAY TRUTH OR DARE ! 
Donghae: -follows behind her- 
Heechul: FUN ! 
Me: okay -smiles- I want to go first ! 
Eunhyuk: WAIT! before we start if the person lies the person has to sleep with all the guys ! and if the person doesn't do a dare they have to sleep with all the guys (for the girls) ! -evil laugh- For the guys you have to sleep with the girls and they have to give you a makeover! 
Yuri: EWW for sleeping with the guys! 
Taeyeon: fun for makeover for the guy 
Eunhyuk: -evil laugh-
Me: okay okay we got it ! Leeteuk oppa ! Truth or dare ?! 
Leeteuk: Truth 
Me: Are you starting to have feelings for Yuri ? 
Leeteuk: -looks at her- ummm err. -nods- 
Yuri: -blsuhes- 
Eunhyuk: (yourname) Truth or dare ? 
Me: DARE ! 
Eunhyuk: I DARE YOU TO SLEEP IN A ROOM WITH KYUHYUN ! Only the both of you ! 
Kyuhyun: HYUNG ! 
Eunhyuk: are you up for the challenge ? 

Stupid Eunhyuk ! err i don't want to sleep with the guys though !! 
Me: fine.... 

-SKIP- 

It was time to sleep, i can't belive i have to share a room with Kyuhyun... Jessica, Tiffany and Seohyun have to sleep with the other guys since Jessica didn't answer her truth question from Donghae. Tiffany didn't answer a truth question from Siwon. and Seohyun didn't do a dare from Heechul. I hope they will be okay. Eunhyuk, Ryeowook and Kangin have to sleep with the girls and have to get a makeover fun ! hehe i hope they take photos. 
I walked inside my room and saw Kyuhyun, i really didn't think this would happen. I wanted to go to the other girls but the door was locked !! 

Kyuhyun: aigoo ~ This is so annoying ! 
Me: Yeaa i know ! 

-SKIP- 

Me: I can't sleep. 
Kyuhyun: Same with me. Let's play, Scissors, Paper, Rock PAIN ! (you have to hit the person with 2 figures if you win). 
Me: OKAY !

-Taeyeon's POV- 

haha giving a makeover to the guys was fun. Eunhyuk looked angry at us, we took heaps of photos !

Kangin: I AM THE PRETTIEST ! 
Eunhyuk: YOU WISH ! I AM !
Ryewook: I AM THE CUTEST ! 
Taeyeon: Kangin is the prettiest ! and wookie is the cutest, Eunhyuk no comment for you. 
Eunhyuk: UNFAIR ! 
Yuri: Yes it is !

-SKIP- 

Taeyeon: OMFG !! 
Sunny: What is it ?! 
Taeyeon: (yourname) and Kyuhyun are in a room ALONE ! 
Yuri: What's wrong with that ? 
Taeyeon: What happens if they -coughs- 
Eunhyuk: OMG ! How can you think of that ?! 
Taeyeon: Well he may look sweet Kyuhyun but what happens if he is actual EVIL ! 
Sunny: OMG ! We have to save (yourname). 

We went to the guys room with Jessica, Tiffany and Seohyun and we told them everything, they all looked really surpirsed ! 

Donghae: yah ~ Kyuhyun is the type of person. 
Tiffany: -ignores- Grab your weapons everyone ! 

We all grabbed our pillows we were in front of the door. 

Sungmin: Let's listen, before we run in. 

We were all listen and this is what we heard.