When Did You Take The Bus?

Merry Christmas - That Rose. (First Chapter updated!)

Soyeon's POV

It's so cold, gah, okay, I officially hate this Christmas. I mean, seriously, it having to go to school on this day but it's snowing too? Fantastic, I love it. >:/ Oh hallelujah~ THE BUS IS HERE, GET ON IT QUICK QUICK QUICK BEFORE I FREEZE TO DEATH.

I  found myself a seat and slumped against it. The bus started moving. I can't believe I have to go for cheerleading practise even though it's Christmas.

" Argh, I'm so mad! " I tossed my pom poms to the seat next to me. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a . Not even close! Really. Even though I'm a cheerleader, I'm not popular. How do I say this.. Hmm, I'm seen but not heard. (: I do well in school, have my friends but I don't go shopping every single day. I do not attend every single social event. In fact, I'm like.. the of the cheerleading squad. Never drank. Never had . Not even kissed. I know, I'm pathetic.

This day, is the worst day ever. I sighed. At least I get to see Dong Woon at practise! Yes, he's my crush. The saddest thing? He doesn't even know I'm alive.

" Excuse me, is this seat taken? " a voice asked.  I didn't bother looking up. I was trying to remove the snow from my boots.

" Oh, sorry, here, please sit. " I grabbed my pom poms and placed them on my lap.

That's funny, nobody usually sits next to me on this bus. I mean, look at this place, it's empty!

" You're a cheerleader? " the guy asked. Woah, dude, I don't even-

.....OMG, IT'S DONG WOON!

" Yeah. I am " I managed to sputter out. I smiled at him and quickly looked down. He was holding a bouquet of roses. Most probably for Krystal. ( Funny pairing, I know! ) Holy Moly, what do I do? Kiss him? Nah, that's too rash, but he's so cute and hot! Eh, strike that, since it's snowing, he's sooo cool!

" That's funny, I've never seen you before. " Me neither! I mean, when did you take the bus?

" Ah, I've heard that a lot. " I rolled my eyes. Okay, so now's my time to introduce myself. " I'm Soyeon. "

He chuckled, " Soyeon? Ah, Krystal speaks of you a lot. Never seen you but I heard of you. "

That's funny, I'm usually not seen but heard. Okay, this is getting boring. It's nothing like how I expected my first encounter with Dong Woon. I expected it more to be.. BAM! Accidentally hit each other while walking in the hallway. He'll grab my books and say, " Wow, you're beautiful. THAT'S IT, I'M BREAKING UP WITH KRYSTAL FOR THIS LADY. " But heh, that's what I THOUGHT.

I faked a laugh and then looked at his bouquet of flowers.

" These are for her. My parents don't really approve of our relationship and they knew I'll be bringing something for her today so they made me take the bus instead of letting me drive. "

The bus arrived in front of our school.

I stood up and walked out of the bus. This is it. My first and last conversation with Dong Woon. I have such a sad life.

" Soyeon right? " He called out after me. I stopped at the school gate.

" Here.. take this.. Merry Christmas! " He managed to pluck out one rose out his bouquet and hugged me.

I was shocked. Stunned. A rose? From.. Dong Woon? And a hug?

--------------------

Is this a y debut chapter? :/ WAS IT BORING? OMG, I'M FREAKIN OUTTT.