Before It Happened

Im so Sorry

It's morning again.

It's almost been a year since i have lost touched to you guys, i talked to myself as i put the frame on the table back.

I miss you Dar, i missed you so much.

Are you guys wondering what im talking about?

okay.. Here's the story.

My name is Kwon Ji Yong, my friends Dong Youngbae, Choi Seung Hyun, Kang Daesung and Lee Seungri. We guys almost grew up together. We were like the best buddies of all times. Mom said that no one could separate us except one girl it was only when we grew up. There was this girl whom Seung Hyun, we call him TOP, liked for a very long time, he just can't utter words when he is face to face to this girl. It would always end up that us playing with TOP with jokes, he would always be the pick whenever we have jokes.

BOM on the other hand always gets attracted to Youngbae, she always sees something in Youngbae that she cannot see in TOP, which everyone was blind about. BOM was the girl whom TOP has fallen head over heels, but it always strucks me, is it really love that made TOP fall for Bom or another thing, I was really curious but I don't want to be the spoilsport of the group so I just didn't mind the troubling question in my mind.

It was one day that Bom called TOP and told him that she'll met him and also to bring all of  us at the meeting place because Bom wants us to meet her best friends since we were all close now since she and TOP hyung dated. We all agreed since it was our free time, nothing much to do except tease Hyung and Bom nuna. We were all excited in meeting Nuna's friends cause as we all know Bom nuna has great choice of friends, we might as well get along with them. We were all very excited that we ended up very early at the meeting place. We were like very early that we waited for almost one and a half hour, it was really tiring but then we remember it was nuna that we were meeting, we might get killed if we told her that we were very tired waiting for them, nuna sometimes might get physical with hyung especially when hyung really teases nuna and hyung ends up getting pinch in the cheeks which is very painful.

When, Bom nuna and her friends arrived we were already drinking some juice because we almost waited for a very long time and since we don't want to tell them about it, we still didn't tell them about such a long hour of waiting. Bom nuna was really angry when they arrived, we were really curious that we ended up asking them why she was so angry and we got pinched in the cheeks for no particular reason. Well, we just then let her sit and ordered something for her so that she might cool down a bit. When she was kinda a bit okay now, TOP hyung then hugged her so that she might not get angry and ask her what really happened. She then told us all the happenings before she came here.

*BOM'S FLASHBACK*

I was already ready and was waiting for my fiends to come, when someone called and told me that you guys won't be coming because it would just be boring meeting such girls whom you guys really doesn't care about since it was just nothing to be bothered about, when I told my friends about this, they just wanted to back out and fortunately I managed to get them here even if they don't want to because of the call I received... And it turn out that the one who called me might just be one of you guys right?

*end of flashback*

Of Course not. Youngbae immediately answered, we didn't call you alright, we already know what will happen to us if we do that so we better keep off, you know....

Bom nuna understood Youngbae and just told us to forget about it already. We called in for the waiter and we were ordering our lunch, when 3 ladies came and barged in to Bom nuna.

Yeah.... Bom Unnie, why did you let us wait outside , it was really tiring you know... a girl in blond said while adjusting her sunglasses to see clearly i guess... The two other girls then also threw back saying they're really tired and just wants to go home. I was really admired of the nerd glasses girl because she has the body and most of all her skin is as white as milk, my gosh if i were a baby id really love to stay with her especially hugging her with those petite body and the milky skin..

We were all looking at them curiously, wanting to ask them who are they and most of all why bother us at the time when we are really hungry.. Aigoo... girls nowadays... Well I didn't mind them then after the waiter served us our lunch, they also occupied the seats at our table since no one was really seating there.. We finished our lunch and wanted to tell nuna that we'll be going since we don't have much time to do things there when she introduced the 3 girls whom we really expected to be her best friends...