If You Really Exist

If You Really Exist

    I decided to get out of bed once I lost the staring contest with my drawer. I couldn't remember the details of last night, like always, but I did remember seeing him. As I walked into the bathroom to do the daily rituals, I realized I was more nervous then I should be. I shouldn't. Oh, but I should. It was a ing battlefield in my mind. I was getting frustrated as I dropped my toothbrush for the second time. Lee Sungyeol, I will find you. I will leave this country they've trapped me in. I will leave dad, I will find him. Mom, I'm sorry to let you down, but realize I love him. I glanced at my reflection - perfect - as they expect. I didn't look like what I was feeling inside. I didn't look like how I did a little over a year ago. I certainly didn't look like the girl everyone thought I was to be.. I will prove them wrong, I will prove them wrong and get you back Lee Sungyeol...

   Breakfast, classes, lunch, classes, dance lesson, study, then call it a day. I could handle this. I at least get the freedom to get to school how I want. I get the freedom to be outside, to be around other human beings. Unlike last year... 

   Last year when they locked me up. Last year when I was "crazy," "insane," "nut-job".... Last year when he vanished... This wasn't like last year though, this was this year. And this year I am determined to get him back.