Experience

A Dose of Art

"Well.. um... It's not like I didn't want to tell you HyeSeong. I really did. I just figured it wasn't that big of a deal" Taec explained. " I have no idea how to sing, dance, or anything to do with the arts. I mean I think the only good traits I have are my physique and my personality. I'm in the middle of school, and I just can't leave."

I looked at him, confused. "JYP, How did you find Taec? I mean it's not like you could just look his name up and find out who he is."

JYP laughed, and said " I actually hired someone to do a background search on him.  I saw you two eating somewhere else, and I saw how you two often laughed at his jokes. So I decided to look for him anyways." 

JYP stopped laughing and looked at Taec. "If you don't have experience, that's fine you can get it when you join the company. But why don't you want to leave? I understand the school problem, and that can be fixed quickly. Is it a girl friend?"

Taec blushed and looked away. Did he have a girlfriend? He didn't tell me about this either. I felt really awkward here, so I just looked down at my plate.  

"Uhm, no. I don't. I probably never will" Taec explained awkwardly.

"Oh shush you! Of course you will! You're good looking, and you're going to be even more good looking once you join us! Think about it while you're eating, and once you're done come over to my table let me know, okay?" JYP replied.

JYP and the group of females walked away from the table. Things definitely got awkward, considering how Taec didn't tell me he could have been an idol, and how he blushed when JYP asked him if he had a girlfriend.

"Look, HyeSeong, If I had a girlfriend, You'd be the first I'd let know okay? And just to let you know, I don't want to date some crazy girl I've just met okay?" Taec admitted.

"Okay. Well, what do you want to do about the deal? I mean, JYP clearly wants you. " I mused.

"Well, if I do decide to become an idol, I want to have my best friend by my side"

"What do you mean?" I asked. I highly doubt I could do anything with music, let alone art.

"If I join the music industry, you'll have to join me" he laughed.

"But, then that's just a waste of us working hard to get where we are now Taec. We didn't work hard just to find some guy to make you famous."

"Make us famous. And who said we can't do both?"

Taecyeon slurped down his noodles and the remaints of our food. He rushed over to JYP.

" Hey JYP,  I want to talk about it. I have a couple of questions"

JYP looked up from his food and nodded, telling Taec to continue. 

"Okay so, first thing. I want to have HaeSeong with me by my side. She's my best friend. Is that possible?"

"Well, depends. Does she have anything of value?" He looked at both of us.

Of course, I don't have anything of value. I've been studying to get into this school for all of my life. I didn't go to prom, I didn't go to any of the dances. That's how focused I was. I didn't have time for other stuff. Other stuff, as in girly stuff.

"Okay.. I guess not. So both of you have no experience. " he sighed. " Well, alright. I guess I'll show you both what you've been missing out on"

"Missing out on? What do you mean?" Taec questioned.

"Your childhood? Your teenage years? You two have done nothing but study, study, study. I'm showing you two tonight, what it's like to be a teenager."