A Crazy Day

An Unexpected Love
It's 8 in the morning, and you head to the hotel staff meeting which is held every day. They say they've got important news. You enter the meeting room. "Hey! Good morning~♪"you heard behind you. It was Yoseob, an employee who also is your best friend. "Oh! Hi! Hey,do you know what the big news is?" "I have no idea." said Yoseob. Just then, the manager of the hotel came into the room. "Listen up every body! From today, the famous kpop group INFINITE is going to be staying at this hotel for a while. Now, there might be a few of you that are fans of INFINITE, but remember! There is a strict policy at this hotel which states that every guest should be treated with respect. That means no screaming when you see them, no asking them for their signs, no sneaking into their hotel rooms. Got it?" "Yes sir" everyone said. After the manager left, all of the employees started talking. "Omg! INFINITE's coming! I am gonna be able to see the real Woohyun!""I am gonna talk to Sungjong no matter what!" You only hear the girl employees screaming and see every one fixing their hair trying to look perfect. You think, "What's the big deal? It's just a kpop group. They're stars. They don't care about hotel employees." Just then, Yoseob talks to you. "Are you interested in those guys called INFINITE or whatsoever?" "No. I mean, I've seen them on tv and stuff, and I've heard them sing but I'm not that crazy about them. Why?" You asked looking at his smiling face. "Oh,it's just, I'm relieved that I don't have to work with a friend who is gonna scream every time she sees INFINITE. Haha" "Don't worry, that will never happen!" Well, are you sure?:-) ------------------------ Thanks for reading my first chapter! Was it interesting? Let me know! Oh, it's gonna get better in the next chapter ;-)