Of showers and unlocked doors

My brother is an idol star and I dont like it

Daerin smiles as she lathers her hair with Shampoo.She then remembers Jino..Why is he here too?!

Koreas a big place....he cant really follow her. ..They cant follow her.

She convinces herself and suddenly felt dizzy.She leaned on the tiled walls of the bathroom and held herself together.

She didnt wanna see any of them anymore.

--

Being in America for the first time,DaeRin was shocked.Berkley was nothing like her old school.She looks around and everyone was busy playing their instruments.She feels so small and lost and she mentally kicks herself."Pabo,be strong"she thinks as she walks to the information desk.

"Ouch"She rubs her arm and she looks at the guy carrying a violin.

"Mianhe..Mianhe.."the guy bowed and was about to go the other way when DaeRin held him in place.

"Are you Korean?"DaeRin asks.Jino smiles because its been a while since he heard someone else speak in Korean.

"Yup,Im Jino,you are?"his smile is warm.

"Darryl"she smiles and they shake hands.

That was the beggining of their friendship.Jino introduced her to his friends and to his girlfriend.

"Jongin,cmere"Jino calls and the guy approaches and Darryl's heart flutter.

"Hi,Im Jongin,but call me Kai"he offers.

"DaeRin,but..call me Darryl"she smiles and they shake hands.Jino is a beat ahead and he asks the whole gang to leave the two alone.

--

Over the span of months,Darryl learned a lot about Kai.She learned that hes studying dance and that theyre both from Seoul.

Darryl decides to tell Kai how she felt for him but then she discovers Kai had a girlfriend and was playing with her all along.It even got to a point where Kai's girl fought with her.

"Attention Please,thank you"KyungAh calls as she steps on their table.Kai asks her what she was doing and ignores him instead.

"Darryl,sweetie,can you come up here please"she scoots and Darryl,comes up from his seat next to Lay.

"Ah,yes..everyone,meet Darryl,this girl,is the that keeps on flirting with my boyfriend."she announces and Darryl looks scandalized.Kai pulls at KyungAh's legs as the canteen goes wild with wolf whistles.

"Shes the ,that keeps on getting my boyfriend to bed"she says and a chorus of "oooooh"s follow.

"KyungAh"Lay calls.Darryl keeps her head down and avoids everyones gaze.

"Oh come on Darryl,show your face to everyone,hmm?Show that cunning face of yours"KyungAh laughs as she tucks a stray hair behind her ear.

"SHUT THE UP."Darryl retiliates as she slaps KyungAh's hands off her.

"I am not a ,your boyfriend is.Ok?Didnt he tell you that he asked me to be his girlfriend?He told me,that hell leave you for me.How does that feel?"she asks a smirk on his face.

KyungAh growls as she tugs on Darryl's hair roughly.

"Cant you say anything else KyungAh?Is that why youre hurting me?"Darryl asks with a smug smirk.KyungAh answers by clawing at her face.

Hot tears were streaming down her face but it wasnt because of the claws..or the feeling of plastic utensils thrown at her..it was because she was embarassed.Embarassed by the fact that the school knows she fell in love with some idiot named Kai.Who had an even dumber girlfriend.

It wasnt until the principal came that the ruckus was stopped,KyungAh and her were called and were sentenced to expulsion.

--

As she got out of the shower,her eyes red,she realizes that she hasnt unpacked yet and that she didnt bring any of her clothes.She stalks out the bathroom,a towel wrapped around her,stopping around her thigh.

"WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING HERE?!"Darryl screams in english,throwing her ipod directly at the stranger.

"Ow--what the--"

Her grip loosened on her towel as she searched for anything to throw at the stranger.

As the stranger's head whipped,the towel fell to her waist and she had half the mind to turn around when the door opened.

"Am I..kind of disturbing something here?Are you and Byunghun--Ill just leave"Ricky babbles and closes the door with a eating grin.

"Get out--"she says her flushed face hidden from his view.

"I wa just about to uh..yeah"he says awkwardly,a notebook in his hand as he exits the door.

"Well everything"DaeRin groans as she turns around and grabs a shirt from the cabinet.It was big ,like a dress stopping at her knees and she thanks the lord for it before proceeding outside to get his suitcase.

"Look Im really sorry about earlier...I really didnt mean to--"L.Joe says as he scratches his nape.

"Its all cool and I really have to go to my room now and.."Darryl smiles and holds her suitcase,wheeling it to her room.

"I understand that youre upset but just so you know--"

"Byunghun?Byunghun right?"he nods."Its all cool if you wanna talk we can talk but not right now because I have a sitch and yeah okay"she says and enters the room.She locks it and laughs a little.

--

a/n HIIIIIIIIIII lol this took 2894 years.Im sorry I havent been updating regularly and Ill do my best okay?Yeah please dont give up on me :( lol

Talk to me on twitter... @awoooooh

lol thats all I love you all :3