Le Changjo

My brother is an idol star and I dont like it

The ride back to the dorms was silent.Ricky and Niel were listening to the new track theyll be rehjleasing in a weeks time.While DaeRin who was once booming with excitement to open her new albums was now silent.Too silent in fact.She was thinking why he is here and whos with him..

"Sissy!!!!C'mon!"Niel shouted.

Darryl came out of her daze and still--silently got down from the car and went to the apartment.

"Whats wrong Niel hyung?"Ricky asks as he follows.

"Molla.."Niel shrugs and sighs.They walk up and ride the elevator still awfully quiet.When they reached the rooms,A certain little boy was by the door.

"CHANGJOOOOOO!"Ricky shouted.Changjo smiled and bro-hugged Niel.

--Changjo's POV

W.O.W. OHHHHHHHH LOVLIER THAN ANYONE ELSE,PRETTIER THAN AYONE ELSE BIT BY BIT VERY PERFECT... THERES AN ANGEL BY THE DOOR--I MEAN IN MY HEART..

"Dude,the drool!"L.Joe hyung bumped my rib and I eyed him.

"Annyeong hasseyo"I smiled at the girl.

She smiled back and went in.Who is she?Is she a person?a goddess?an angel?

"None of the above dongsaeng!Shes my sister"Niel said and snorts a little.

Was I talking aloud again?!

"Bingo!"Chunji says.

Damn it!

--

Meanwhile,DaeRin is staying in the leaders room because he'll be away till Tuesday next week.And DaeRins room,would hopefully be prepared by then.She props on the black bed--testing if its soft.When she proved it was she stood up and headed to the bathroom.There she cleaned up,humming a steady tune and letting the water drop on her.

--