You Player!

Never Let You Go (Discontinued)

-Yoseob's Pov-

I  entered my room and changed my clothes.  I looked into the mirror and smirked at myself.  I grabbed my phone and call Junhyung.

"You coming?"  I say.

"Which one is it?"

"Dreamer."

"Ok. The others coming?" 

"Don't know. Have to call them."

"K. I'll go. How many are you going to get this time?"    I chuckle.

"Don't know. Maybe more than you."

"We'll see..."   We both hang up and I call the others.  When I finished calling them I went downstairs and grabbed my jacket and opened the door.

"YAH!"   I look behind me and see Maya with an apron and holding chopsticks.  I sigh and walk up to her.

"What?"     

"Where are you going? Dinner is almost done."

"Oh. Mianhae. Going somewhere."    I wave bye and start walking out when she throws something at me.  I chuckle and look back again. Maya looks at me with a furious face.

"Next time...don't ask me to make dinner for you if your not going to eat it!"   I sigh.  "Mian."   I walk out and close the door and then enter my car. I start it and drive to the club. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Maya's Pov-

Yoseob closes the door and I stick out my tongue out at him.  "Stupid Yoseob! Never going to make you anything!"   I go back to the kitchen and look at the kimchi fried rice I was making for that bastard.  I sigh and continue stirring until I get a call on my phone.  I put the chopsticks down and answer my phone.

"Hello?"

"Maya, let's go clubbing!!"    I sigh.

"Can it be another day? I'm sort of tired."

"Andwae! We have to go!! You just came back and we have to celebrate!!!PLZ!!"   I sigh again.

"Fine. I'll go."

"Yay! I'll pick you up, ok?"    "Ok."  We hang up and I finish my kimchi fried rice, but I don't eat it.  I put it in the fridge and go upstairs to get ready.  This is what I wore 

2012%20y%20outfits%20for%20clubbing-1

I finally finish putting my make-up and fixing my hair.  I look into the mirror and smile.  "Ah! I almost forgot!"  I grab my green bag and find the box with the necklace that Drama gave me.  I put it on and smile.  I grab my purse and walk downstairs.  Lee Sung finally arrives and we leave to a club that she said was called "Dreamer"  I look out the window and sigh. Lee Sung notices my face and says, "Yah! Why are you like that?"   I look at her and sort of smile.

"Nothing. I made kimchi fried rice but I didn't eat it."   

"Your sad because you didn't eat your kimchi fried rice?"  I laugh and nod.  "Don't worry, Maya! You won't be sad after we get to the club! I heard there are a lot of hot guys!!"    I play with my fingers.  

"N-nothing's going to happen, right?"

"Why? Haven't you been to a club before?"   I sort of laugh.  "Haha...no...."  I trail off.   Lee Sung laughs.

"Omo! What did you do when you turned 20? And where did you get the dress?"   "Nothing... And I got it from my friend, Amanda. She gave it to me as a graduation gift, but I never wore it until today."    "Well, today will be fun!"   I fake laugh and continue playing with my fingers.  We finally get there and I couldn't believe my eyes. There was a HUGE line at the entrance.  I look at Lee Sung and was about to ask her how we would enter but then she just started dragging me to the front where the entrance was!  She takes out two VIP passes and the guy lets us enter.

"Omo! Where'd you get the passes?" I ask her after we are in front of the dance floor.  Lee Sung smiles at me. "A secret."  She grabs my hand and drags me to the middle of the dance floor.  Lee Sung lets go of my hand and starts dancing all out.  I just stand there like an idiot.  "Come on Maya! Dance!"   I sort of smile and try but fail.  "I'm going to get a drink."  She nods and I walk out of the dance floor fast.  I get to the bar and sit on the chair.  The bartender comes to me and smiles.

"Well, well. What would this pretty little lady want to drink?"  I sort of smile.  "Ummm...do you have water?"   He raises an eyebrow.  "Sweety. This is a bar. Not a juice bar."   He starts laughing so I start laughing.  "I'll get you your water."   I nod and think.  He was joking? Oh. I thought he was for real. I'm an idiot. ><  The bartender comes back with a glass of water and hands it to me.  I thank him and drink it.  I look at the dance floor and see Lee Sung having the life of her time. I look at the side and see a bunch of guys with girls.  I chuckle. "Wow. Playboys. Stupid."  I drink more of my water. I look at the other side which is just the entrance.  I sigh and start turning my chair. All of a sudden, some random guy walks up to me.  

"Hey, babe~ What are you doing here alone?"   I chuckle.

"Mwoh? Yah! I WAS alone until you came."   The guy raises an eyebrow and smirks. 

"Well...I don't think a pretty girl like you should be alone. Why not come with me?"   I chuckle again and get up from the chair.

"Mwoh? Are you freakin' kidding me? You? That is...funny.."  I start walking away when the guy grabs my wrist and starts dragging me to a table full of other guys and girls.  "Yah! Let go of me!"  I try to break free but the guy tightens his grip. He sits me down, still holding my wrist.  I look at the table and see...Yoseob?  I gasp and look away before he would see me.  The guy grabs my face and makes me look at him.  "Your mine tonight, ok?"   I stay frozen.  He smirks and looks at Yoseob.  

"Yah! Yoseob, I got another one! I won!"  The guy faces me to Yoseob.  I take the guys hand off my face and look away.  Yoseob doesn't say anything. I peek a little and see him....flirting with the girl next to him. I fully turn to look at Yoseob. The guy touches my cheek.  

"Yah! Stop touching me!" I shout out, which makes everyone look at me. The guy chuckles. 

"Mwoh! Yah! Didn't I say you would be mine!"  He tries to kiss me which makes me scream. I close my eyes, still screaming. The guy was about to TOUCH me but then someone pulls him away.  I open my eyes slowly and see Yoseob.  

"Yah, Junhyung. She doesn't like it. Stop." 

"Yah! Don't interfere!"  Yoseob chuckles and punches the guy which makes him fall on the ground. He looks at me and tells me to leave and then goes back to flirting with the girl.  I look at the guy on the floor and start walking away. As I'm walking away, I kept on looking at Yoseob....being with another girl.... 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-No ones Pov-

As Maya was walking away, Yoseob was looking at her.

"Oppa~What are you looking at?"  The girl next to him ask, shaking his shoulder. Yoseob looks at her and smiles.

"Mian, but oppa has to go now."  He kisses her on the cheek and starts following Maya. 

    Maya sighs and sits on the same chair at the bar. The bartender notices her and comes to her with a cup of alchohol. Without noticing, she drinks it and sighs.  Yoseob sits one seat away and just looks at Maya drinking.   Maya look at the bartender and laughs.

"Yah. Why? Why does he have to be like that? To get me jealous? Ha!"  Maya finishes the drink and asks for more. The guy gives her another cup and she drinks it in one gulp.  Maya looks at the cup.

"What does he think I am?"  She looks at the bartender. "Huh? What does he think?!"    The guy just shrugs.  Maya looks at the cup again. Soon, she gets drunk after drinking so many.  

"Yah! What the hell is wrong with him!?"   She tells the guy, who is cleaning the glasses.  "I don't know. Ask him."   Maya chuckles. "Like he would tell me! He changed! Not his clothes! BUT himself!"   Yoseob sort of laughs.  Maya looks down and then looks at Yoseob's side. She laughs and sits next to him.  She looks at him.

"Yah~You look like my boyfriend~"  She touches his cheek.

"You look like him~hehe~"  She soon falls asleep on Yoseob.   

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoseob ends up taking Maya home.  He calls Lee Sung and tells her he took Maya home.  He carries Maya up her room. He lays her down and looks at her.

"Yah. Next time don't drink too much. You end up ruining my day."    Maya moves a little.  Yoseob sighs and takes her shoes off.  He moves her in a comfortable position. He notices the necklace on her neck.  He tries to take it off, but Maya ends up putting her arms around him. He takes her arms off and puts the necklace on the desk. He gets up and looks at her.  He smiles.

"Pabo."    He then closes the door.