Punishment

Never Let You Go (Discontinued)

 

-No ones Pov-

 Yoseob was laying back on the car seat with his eyes closed. He was thinking about random stuff, nothing really important. Even though him and Maya were stuck in the middle of the road, he wasn’t scared nor worried. Well, maybe a little since his hyung hadn’t called him yet. Maya tried to take a small nap, but couldn’t because she was worried to death. She sighs heavily and looks at Yoseob.

“Why hasn’t your hyung called yet?”

“How should I know?”  Maya looks at the side window and then at Yoseob again.

“Maybe you should call him again,” she says which makes her receive a big sigh from Yoseob.

“If I call him, I just know that he won’t answer.”  Yoseob opens his eyes and looks at Maya. Maya looks down at her hands. Maya sighs again and looks at the window.

“W-what was that song saying?”  Maya looks at the blushing Yoseob which makes her giggle a little.

“It’s talking about a girl who doesn’t know that she is beautiful which makes her beautiful.”  Yoseob makes a confused look.

“What?”

“It’s saying the girl is beautiful because she doesn’t know she is beautiful, get it now?”  Yoseob shakes his head which makes Maya sigh. Yoseob thinks for a bit.

“Soooooooooo…in the end, the girl is beautiful because she doesn’t know that she is beautiful?”

“That’s exactly what I said. So NOW do you get it?”

“Yup! Man, you should have explained it better. You at explaining.”

“Thanks.” Maya rolls her eyes. All of a sudden, Yoseob’s cell phone rings. He picks it up fast and answers it.

“Hello?”

“Yah! Yoseob, why aren’t you here yet?! Doojoon hyung seriously needs the ring now since his girlfriend is here now,” Junhyung shouted which made Yoseob have his cell phone away from his ear. He tries to calm Junghyun down which works and explains to him the situation he is in.

“What?!!!??!?!?!?! You’re stuck in the middle of the road because your car ran out of gas?”

“Yes. Now will you hurry up and come already! We’ve been stuck here for almost an hour!”

“Ok, ok! Jeez, you yell too much!”

“I’m not the only one,” Yoseob says which earns him a “Yah!” and some other rude words from Junhyung. Junhyung finally stopped his small argument with Yoseob and told him that he would be on his way to pick them up. They both hung up and Yoseob sighed in relief which mad Maya look at him.

“Was that your hyung?”

“Yeah. Junhyung hyung is coming right now to get us. He knows where we are so I didn’t have to tell him.”  Maya sighed in relief and leaned back on the seat.

“Thank God…,” she closes her eyes for a little before she unexpectedly felt a pair of soft lips on hers. She tilts her head a little and opens her eyes revealing Yoseob’s face. She pushes him away and blushes.

“W-what did you do that for?”  Yoseob rubs the back of his neck, blushing.

“S-s-s-s-s-s-sorry…I don’t know what happen to me for a second. I’ll admit it,” he looks straight at her eyes and feels her cheek, “Your lips are just too irresistible to avoid.” And with that, he smashes his lips with hers.

 

     The kiss soon becomes a hot make-out session. Yoseob begins to touch Maya’s leg and slowly slips his hand under her short dress, almost touching her underwear. Maya gasps a little and stops Yoseob before he would go any further.

“Uhhh, Yoseob. T-that’s g-going too far.”  Yoseob looks at her and see’s pure dark red on her cheeks. He smirks and pecks her lips.

“You know…I feel really, really right now, but since you are Ms. Little-innocent-girl, I won’t go any further. Happy?”  Maya nods slowly with a really red face. Yoseob sighs and takes his hand away and leans back in his seat. Maya remains quiet the whole time.

“After we get picked up and after today, let’s forget about what happen tonight, okay?”

“O-okay…” Yoseob looks at her.  “Just to tell you, this was your punishment for not making breakfast.”

Maya widens her eyes and blushes even more. All she hears from Yoseob is a small laugh before a car stops in back of them and the driver comes out and walks to the side window.

“Yah! Let’s go!!! We are really late,” Junhyung opens the door hard and Yoseob comes out. Maya comes out of the car and they all go in Junhyung’s car. Junhyung starts the engine and they begin heading to the engagement party.