KangIn Discharge from Army!!

One shots

LeeTeuk’s P.O.V:

 

(April 14)

“Hyung will be back on April 16 nae? What time is he getting discharged again?” asked KyuHyun.

 

“What kinda maknae you are? Huh? You don’t even know your hyung’s discharge details” I yelled.

 

KyuHyun sneered “What? He is not MY lover. So why should I know?” he giggled seeing me get all worked up.

 

I know he was trying to provoke me. That EVUL MAKNAE. Since I’m all excited about the discharge of KangIn from the army, I will just let him off the hook this time. Just this once though.

 

SungMin popped in from behind “I feel like it’s a reunion of appa and eomma after two longggggggggggggg years” with a teary eyes.

 

He said something so cute now unlike someone so evul. That instant I gave him a hug. I gave ‘watch-and-learn-from-sungmin-ah’ look to KyuHyun-ah. He grinned giving me ‘like-I-would-do-that’ look.

 

Sometimes I felt like I’m a single mother working so hard to support my kids with healthy food and good life. After KangIn joining the army, it was Heechul-ah who lent his shoulder, so that I could lean on him whenever I needed a support. He was really a good friend. But then he also went and joined in the army, just like that, without considering me and our band. That moment I felt like I was left behind in the middle of nowhere. I dint know how to move forward and thought I’m gonna have a ‘stand-still’.

 

It was my lovely dongsaengs who told me that they are here to support in any situation and I have nothing to worry about. Even now, I cry when I think about my kids who really supported me at the difficult times. I’m really grateful to all of them.

 

I have my dongsaengs by my side. I can contact with Heechul-ah any time I want even though he is in-service in the army. All the more, my KangIn is gonna return to me… I mean return to us.

 

MY LIFE IS SO PERFECT.

 

(April 15 night 10pm)

 

“Hyung, I have set the alarm at 5am. Is that okay?” asked DongHae-ah.

 

I was all pumped up “5am? Keep it at 4am” I ordered.

 

“What? Come on, hyung. KangIn Hyung will be discharged only at 8.30 and you have all the time in the world to get ready even if you get up at 6am” growled EunHyuk.

 

“b-but…I have promised that I would go and pick him up” I sulked.

 

“Even so…4am is too much…it will be dark outside. It’s decided. We will keep the alarm at 6am” KyuHyun-ah said in a deciding tone.

 

Sometimes I wonder whose hyung is who. With that petty argument, we went to sleep.

 

(April 16, morning)

 

I woke up suddenly. When I saw the clock, it was 9.30 in the morning. ‘Damn. I overslept’ I cursed. And also there was no one in the dorms except for me. They all went to welcome KangIn without waking me up. Wae?

 

I took bath and got ready in my best attire. Since everyone has gone to see him, they should take some time to return to the dorms. So I thought I would surprise him by decorating the rooms with the pictures and posters and stuffs.

 

I started doing the decoration work. And I finished with it around 11.30 or something. Now everything is done, all that is left for me to do is to ‘WAIT’, which I have been doing for the past couple of years, apparently.

 

Now the time is 4.30pm and no sign of KangIn and the boys. I don’t know when they are coming home. I tried calling them. They have kept their in switch-off mode. I got tired of waiting and dosed off on the dining table.

 

“KangIn…I missh…………..you…so much” I was mumbling in my sleep.

 

I could hear a voice calling me out “Leeteuk!! Hey!! Wake up”.

 

Wait…that voice…I know that voice. My sub-conscious mind started to analyze the voice and features. KANGIN.

 

“KangIn!!” I called out…I slowly opened my eyes.

 

“Oh…Hi” he gave a peck on my cheek.

 

I rubbed my eyes, so that I could take a clear look at him. I was so happy that I don’t know what to do anymore. Tears started to flow from my eyes. I hugged him so tightly.

 

“Hyung, you know, you should be more responsible” KyuHyun teased me.

 

“Hey!! Stop bullying your hyung.” KangIn said.

 

I was really angry with them “You guys at least could have waked me up, right?”

 

“Sorry hyung, KangIn hyung called me up and told us not to disturb you or wake you up and he wanted to surprise you with something and please…forget about the ‘surprise you’ part” said ShinDong.

 

“Even so…” I started but KangIn interrupted saying “it’s my fault. And here is something I wanna give you…”

 

“Unfair” I pouted and I opened the box. It was a pendant with me and kangin’s face engraved on it. I couldn’t say more. I was more than happy, when he said “I love you more than anyone else on the earth”.

“I love you too KangIn-ah” I cried.

 

KyuHyun jumped in between us “So you guys don’t love me?”

 

“Who would resist loving a cute evul kid like you?” said KangIn “In fact, I love all of you guys. Appa has returned”.

 

“Welcome home, Appa” said everyone and we all had a nice group hug, which gave out 'WE ARE A WARM HAPPY LOVING FAMILY' aura.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#KangTeuk4ever <33333

Appa and eomma finally reunited :DD

Hope you guys like this chapter ^___^