Chapter 1 : EVUL LEADER.

One shots

EunHyuk P.O.V:

It was around 6 in the evening when I was reading my favorite manga, One Piece; Leeteuk Hyung called me to help him out with dance rehearsal. He wanted to improvise the choreography for Opera. I sighed since I don’t really get it. What I think personally is, it is way too perfect right now. Why to mess up the dance movements once again?  I can’t say that to hyung. So I decided to try and change it here and there. 

But it’s more like when Leeteuk hyung used to ask HanGeng Hyung for suggestions in this kind of stuffs back then.  HanGeng Hyung always knew how to satisfy his leader’s priorities. I guess that must have become a habit of his and may be that’s why I do whatever Hyung ask me to do and don’t talk anything against his words.

 

We were dancing real hard.  DongHae pops in “Hyung, why do you wanna change the movements? It was perfect the way it was!!”

 

“Do you think so?” asked Hyung.

“Yes” DongHae-ah assured him.

“Then it’s settled. EunHyuk-ah, thank you for the hard work. But we will be fine with the old movements itself” said hyung.

 

I was like ‘what the hell? I worked my off replacing the old movements with new ones and yet you say this?’

 

Hyung interrupted my thinking “I know what you were thinking, EunHyuk-ah. I’m sorry that I made you to work your off just for me. But I really wanted you to tell me what you are really thinking. I mean everyone say their opinion out. But you are the only one who doesn’t complain and tries your best in satisfying my wishes. Sometimes, selfish ones too. You are indeed a good dongsaeng. I love you for that. But please do tell me what you really think”.

 

“Aigoo, hyung... It’s not like I have anything to complain about. You always relied on HanGeng hyung when he was around. Now you are asking me in the place of HanGeng hyung. I really wanted to support you whenever you need me.” I got emotional suddenly.

 

May be I wanted hyung to rely on me. May be I wanted him to trust me more than anyone else in the group.

 

“Even HanGeng-ah won’t do this much for me. I mean fulfilling my selfish requests...Nahhhhh...he would never do that” laughed hyung and continued “you are way too cute when you say these kinds of things”.

 

He blushed “Stop it, Hyung. This is embarrassing” I could feel a death stare aimed at me from behind. ‘Did I piss that guy off?’  He left the room.

 

“Man!! I should call up HeeChul-ah and tell him about EunHae love fight!!” Hyung chuckled.

 

I was petrified “So you did them on purpose, dint you? YOU EVIL LEADER”

 

I ran after him. “Wait DongHae-ah. He did it on purpose”.

 

“Those guys… they never stop to entertain me. It was fun seeing DongHae getting jealous over me” hyung said that and called Heechul hyung.

 

(Mean while)

I called “DongHae-ah!! Wait!!” still running after him.

He ignored me completely. But I sprinted as fast as I could and caught up with him... “DongHae-ah!! I said you to WAIT!!” I pulled his hands from behind. He stopped running “What is your problem? Don’t tell me you got jealous just from Hyung’s words.”

 

After a long silent chasing, and with me yelling, he spoke. He spoke some of the cutest things I could ever imagine.

 

“What am I supposed to do? It’s your entire fault. You smile for others. Even that, makes me jealous” he started sniffing his nose. He was about to cry. I approached him “I’m sorry. I dint mean to do it, DongHae-ah. He is our hyung after all.” saying that, I hugged him tightly.

 

“I know that, pabo. But I can’t help it” he was sulking more.

 

“But you know I love you...Only you...Nae?” I squeezed him.

 

He blushed up to his ears “Yes!! I know that”.

 

“My DongHae-ah is being cute here. I wanna kiss him right now. Can I?” I hesitated for a second.

 

“Do you even have to ask ‘this’ kinda question?” he growled.

 

Taking his question for a yes, I kissed him so gently.  As we were getting into the mood, I tugged my hand into his shirt. Before I could reach his sensitive spot, he pushed me away.

 

He sneered “Idiot!! we are outside. You are not allowed to do those things”.

 

“And why is that? I can do whatever I want with my lover, alright?” I raised my voice.

 

He hit a blow on my head and said “yes of course you can. But remember that is my body, you are playing with and for your information ‘I AM NOT A PUBLIC SHOWCASE’ ”.

 

I obviously tried to change the subject “you are so cute even when you are angry”. But one of these days, we should try doing ‘IT’ in public. I wonder how he would react if I say this to him. I smirked to myself.

 

“What are you smirking at? You look like an idiot” he sounded mad.

 

I said “So mean, DongHae-ah. Anyways, you know…Hyung really likes to provoke you... I think he is definitely enjoying EunHae love story after all”.

 

“And whose fault you think it is?” he made it look like as if it is my fault.

 

Alright! I agree. It’s half my fault, since I’m enjoying his reactions. I let Hyung to provoke him.

 

(In the dorms)

Leeteuk Hyung on the phone “Heechul-ah you should have seen DongHae-ah’s face. I totally love it”.

 

“See, what did I tell you?” I said that with a poker face.

 

DongHae-ah was like “When did he become this EVIL?”