Together

Fantastic Baby
Please log in to read the full chapter

Together

Chapter 7

Yoona's POV

            It felt kind of emty in first period without Daesung there. It actually felt emty the whole day without him. During lunch, we didn't know what to talk about, and if one of starts to talk it would just end up being awkward. At the end of school, I see Wooyoung in the hallway. "Hey, can I talk to you for a minute?" I see him coming upto me.

           "That's all you get." I reply

           "You have to know that I wasn't involved with Daesung's injury, it was all Taecyeon." he suddenly spits out.

           "How should I know that? Wooyoug, I understand you're his cousin and all, but the least you can do is tell Taecyeon to stay away from Daesung. If you really cared about him you would at least do that, you didn't even visit him in the hospital Wooyoung." I say with anger.

          "I know, I know, but I plan on visiting him after tryouts today." he put a confused look on me, "Since what happend with Daesung yesterday, Coach is letting the other people who didn't have time to tryout yesterday, tryout today, I was one of them, the teams are out tomorrow. But, I promise, Yoona, I will visit him right after tryouts, I promise." he finishes.

           "You better keep that promise." I stomp away.

           I decide to go see Daesung after I come home, take a shower, and finish some homework. After about 2 hours, I call Tiffany, to see if she wants to come with me, so we both do go to the hospital together. As we arrive I was extrememly surprised to actually see Wooyoung in Daesung's room.

           "You came," I

Please log in to read the full chapter