Hurt

Fantastic Baby
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hurt

Chapter 6

Daesung's POV

         I couldn't hear anything, but I started opening my eyes. I saw that my right hand was bleeding a lot, and it was hurting, a lot, but I couldn't express it. I try to remember what happened: I remember Taecyeon pushing me at tryouts and then I saw black, but what happened in between? How were my injuries so severe? All I could see in front of me were nurses who looked in a hurry, and then I finally arrived in a room, and then pitch black, again.

 

Yoona's POV

          I was hanging out with Tiffany after school, until she got a call from TOP.

          "Really? Where is he?" she said while starring at me.

          "Ok, we'll be there, see you there." she finally says, and hangs up the phone.

           "What happened?" I ask when I see her worried face.

           "It's not good, Yoona, Daesung is in the hospital he-" I interupt her

           "WHAT? We have to go now." I finish, what happened? How could this happen? I had sp many questions, but I knew now wasn't a good time. Tiffany quickly drove us to the hospital, and we asked a nurese where Daesung is, and we quickly go into his room. The doctor in there told us that his surgery was just completed, and he needs to stay hear for at least 24 hours.

            "Hey," I hear Daesung talking.

            "Hey, you ok?" I ask calmly.

            "Yeah, I'm fine, how about you?" he asks back

            "Daesung, you're the one that's injured," I laugh, "you shouldn't be asking me that."

            He laughs then says, "Thank you for coming to see me, I do appreciate it."

            "I didn't do anything, I'll give you some time alone, now." I say as I walk out of the room

Please log in to read the full chapter