Classes

Highschool Romance(On HIATUS)

No ones POV

In Art Class with Daniel

"Okay class please get into pairs for today we will be doing partner projects today."said the art teacher."Noona do you want to be my partner?"daniel asked min."sure daniel"min answered."Okay is everyone in pairs"Ne" the class said in unison."okay so the project is make a sculpture using the clay now get started"said there teacher. "Okay so what should we make a sculpture of Daniel shii?"min asked daniel. "ummmm why dont we make a sculpture of ..... a dalmatian!"exclaimed daniel."wae?"said min. "Its cause thats our gangs name" "Oh okay then lets get started before and finish class ends" "ne arraso" replied daniel.Daniel and min finish sculpting right before class ends,then thet say goodbye, and leave for their next class.

Min's POV

"Hmmm art was fun with daniel i wonder how P.E. will be with Dari oppa" min thought to herself. "Hey min!" Dari oppa said running over to me. "Oh annyeong Dari oppa!" i said giving him a smile. "So min let me show you where the girls locker room is okay?" "sure kamshamnida oppa". 'sure min shii"

Dari shows min where the girls locker room is and they both get changed

No ones POV

"Wow min you look good even with those  P.E . clothes on."Dari said making min blush"Aigo is our little min blushing" "A.... Aniyo"min said facing the other direction so Dari couldnt see her blush. "Alright everyone go outside and do 4 laps around the school. "Awwwwwwwww"the whole class complained!" " Lets go" Dari said starting to run "Yah wait up oppa"min said trying to cath up to him.

 

Hey guyz I'm sorry for the short chapter i'll try to make the next chapter longer than this but as of right now I have writers block and it really !!!! HOPEFULLY I'LL GET OVER IT BY TOMORROW SO I DONT HAVE TO KEEP YOU GUYS FROM WAITING:(