Meeting

Highschool Romance(On HIATUS)

            No Ones POV

            "Wake up Wake up wake up wake wake up"mins alarm rang.she threw a pillow at the alarm clock. "Ughhhhhhhhhh I hate getting up this early in the morning"min whined. She got up and got dressed in her uniform. "Omo its only my second day in korea and i already have to go to school aish this ohh well, i guess i have no choice"min thought to herself complaing.Min walks downstairs and greets her family "good morning appa,umma,and oppa im off to school now" "Dont you want to eat first sweetie" asked mins mom. "no thanks bye" "okay have fun at school goodbye."

        Mins POV

After saying bye to family i walk to school then all of a sudden i run into someone. "Ouch!!!!" "Omo are you okay?"a cute guy with blue hair asked me."Here let me help you up"another cute guy with brown hair said."Hi im Jisu" the guy with brown hair said"and im youngwon the blue haired guy said""Nice to meet you Youngwon and Jisu im min sorry for running into you guys just now and thanks for helping me out." i said. "No prob"they both said."Hey min do you happen to go to _________ high school?questined youngwon."Yes i do i just moved in right over there.i said "why do you ask? "i asked. "because we go there to"Jisu exclaimed."really thats great!!!!!!!!"i said almost screaming. "yeah if you want we can walk with you there and show you around"said Youngwon."kamshamnida"i said."Maybe school wont be so bad after all i thought to myself smiling."Ummmmmmm what are you smiling about min shii?questioned jisu"oh nothing" i replied "come on guys i dont wanna be late" youngwon said."okay"

    No ones POV

   Then they reach school earlier than they thought. Once they got in the building Youngwon and Jisu min to the principals office.Then say their goodbyes till they see eachother later."Ahh min shii your finally here"said principal park."annyeonghaesayo min shii imnida. min greeted the principal.    While at class "Yah you two why are smiling like a couple of babos"said youngwon and jisus friend dari. "hahahahahahah lol" said their friend daniel the makane of their group "Yah hyungs whats up with you two"said daniel. "Yah maknae do you really want to know said jisu. "yah siad youngwon. "Aish just spit it out you two"said their leader Inati. "okay okay this morning we met a really really pretty girl" said youngwon."there are lots of pretty girls here already"said dayday another of their friends."yah but hyung shes different unlike the girls in this shes actually really nice"jisu argued. Just when they were about to say another word their teacher comes in with a girl. "okay class get in your seats we have a new student here from the states please introduce yourself young lady"said their teacher."annyeonghaesayo min shii imnida please take good care of me" "nice to meet you min shii now you go sit next to daniel hes the one across from youngwon with the blue hair daniel raise yor hand"said the teacher. Min walks over to her seat. "hi im daniel and i came from the states to"daniel introduced himself. "well im min but you probably already knew that i hope we can be good friends."min said in english.

Youngwons POV

"Dont forget about us min we did know you first"said jisu "I know how could i forget you two"min said chuckling."yah youngwon shii whose that."dayday hyung asked "hyung shes the one we were talking about"i said "What really?"dari hyung said."yup" i said turnig back around to face min."hey min wanna have lunch with us after class."i asked hoping shed say yes "sure" she said.WOW shes really pretty i like her i thought to myself.

Jisus POV

 "Thats great min ill treat you to lunch since it your first day"i said "ani you dont have to"she said "ani" i said "its fine" "ok kamshamnida oppa" she smiling. Omo did just say oppa i think im falling for her shes soooooooooo pretty aigoo what to do? iasked myself mumbling "what did you say?" asked min youngwon and daniel."ani it was nothing' i said "okay " they all said not paying attention to me anymore.PHEW!!!!!

 Daniels POV

wow i like min noona shes nice, thinks im cute, and she speaks english thats awesome shes a complete package i said to myself. Shes amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ugh im hungry now yay its almost time for lunch.

 

 

 

      Hey!!!!! guyz so what did you think of the first chapter i hope that you liked it and if you do im glad!!!! thankyou very much and ill probably be updating a lot more now!!!! :) and sorry if your not a dalmatian fan!!!!!And btw i really need someone to make a poster

 

  167755_1681757877102_1032236367_31781017

  awwwwwwwww taeminnies so cute go shinee

   .